Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Divorce Rape on a whole new level.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She cheats and still gets millions.

Not that the guy can't spare it, but still.
On the flip side, I have to guess that he is no boy scout.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can a judge from another country (United Kingdom) award or freeze funds from a sovereign nation (Dubai)? @Barrister
he should have assets in UK in this case, if not, at least here, they had to send to the nation they judge the dude stay or are and ask for cooperation

also take note, the "princess", will ahve to take really care on where she goes, if she goes to any place the sheik can put his hands on her, she is dead, literal, muslim rules means there is no divorce, most don't even understand this from what I heard (who live there that is), also take note, he is dead rich, is so easy for him buy her dead if he want it

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he should have assets in UK in this case, if not, at least here, they had to send to the nation they judge the dude stay or are and ask for cooperation.
And I rather doubt that Dubai would assist UK courts with seizing the assets of...the monarch of Dubai. She will only get what she can seize in the UK, which is likely a fraction of what she has been awarded.

Still, it seems outrageous that one can choose UK as the jurisdiction for a divorce proceeding even though neither party is a UK citizen or resident. Can you imagine an American husband filing a divorce petition in an Afghan court because sharia law is more favourable to husbands? :rofl:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can a judge from another country (United Kingdom) award or freeze funds from a sovereign nation (Dubai)? @Barrister
Admittedly, I am unfamiliar with the laws of both countries. However, it could be possible that the countries have a reciprocity agreement to an extent. Unlikely though. In another words, any order from the judge in the UK would have no force or effect in Dubai.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Admittedly, I am unfamiliar with the laws of both countries. However, it could be possible that the countries have a reciprocity agreement to an extent. Unlikely though. In another words, any order from the judge in the UK would have no force or effect in Dubai.
Yea, I do not think they can freeze a countries assets for a personal matter.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She cheats and still gets millions.

Not that the guy can't spare it, but still.
On the flip side, I have to guess that he is no boy scout.
I am confused. She cheats and she still rips the known biased benefits of divorce for women?

In my humble opinion, she should be kicked to the curve and get ZERO. She is still "royal" blood, whatever that means, so she'll be okay.

Modern Man Advice

Stuffnu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men cheat - it’s his fault.
When women cheat - it’s his fault

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When men cheat - it’s his fault.
When women cheat - it’s his fault
Females lack honor, loyalty, and accountability.... Why are they allowed to vote again? After I became female nature aware, the biggest problem I see is that they're allowed to vote.