Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aurora Demon's - Diet & Nutrition Journal

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's not why a lot of people avoid egg yolk. It's the fat content. For an example, if I were on a cut, I may only intake 40g of fats a day. I eat 50 grams of protein in egg whites. If I were to eat that in whole eggs, my fats would be 40g. I now have no more room in my diet for the day to consume any fat.
Why would you want to lower fat content on a cut?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to keep fat content the same as maintenance or bulk?
Fat is fairly satiating and can lead to less consumption. Carbs on the other hand are much easier to overconsume.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiring a dietitian soon, need to get my diet right.
Also must learn to cook. Or hire a cook.
What are some basic meals worth cooking that are easy and healthy? Maybe too broad a question.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiring a personal trainer long time friend who bench pressed 405 at 180 pounds without roids and competed in bodybuilding. On my bucket list is to compete once in bodybuilding.
I want to compete in weightlifting / power lifting (but I suck at clean & jerk). I can get ripped easily, but bulking is my weakness.
Pic. of how shredded I was at 15 years old, can't find more recent pic, but I am way more shredded and bulked and can bench (personal record) was about 140 lbs body weight and 275, clean, no help, no roids.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiring a personal trainer long time friend who bench pressed 405 at 180 pounds without roids and competed in bodybuilding
This guy is genetically gifted to be able to do that. He has thick tendons and ligaments.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy is genetically gifted to be able to do that. He has thick tendons and ligaments.
Everyone says "genetics" or makes excuses (not trying to put you down). It's just so common. I did it and still do it. But when I noticed people referring to my genetics, it made me wonder. I was 140 lbs benching 275 lbs, no steroids. Incredibly ripped. Adn 140 lbs squatting 315 lbs. The first time I ever deadlifted I was about 120 lbs, 15 years old, and did 225 lbs (not a lot but good for a first try at that age with no technique or training.

I've won 19 out of 20 street fights, several were black. belts, one was training to fight in the UFC. (He def. does not qualfy for the UFC).

I think genetics can play a role, but hard work is necessary for 2 reasons:

1. Hard work CAN (not always, but sometimes) can overcome natural innate talent and overcome someone with "better genetics".

2. Hard work is necessary to unlock your genetics completely, even if you have great athletic genetics, if you sit at home playing warcraft.

Every sport I've ever played, along with music, English comprehension, and the arts, I've always excelled at.

Note: the guy I mentioned has tiny arms. And his dad was a famous weightlifter who competed and won and did bodybuilding and was a free professional athete personal trainer for him from a young age.

Aurora Demon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if it was a fluke, by upper level graduate level nutrition class with a PhD in dietetics as the professor, at the end of the semester when I did my final project, she said it was the best project she's ever seen and asked me if she could use it in futuer classes as an example. I partially think she didn't look very clearly at it. I don't know that much about nutrition. But I have 3 separate dietitians that will answer questiosn for me for free. I need to find their contact info again.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hiring a dietitian soon, need to get my diet right.
Also must learn to cook. Or hire a cook.
What are some basic meals worth cooking that are easy and healthy? Maybe too broad a question.
Simplicity-

Oats for breakfast, add fruit and extras to your desire

Salad for lunch. Add desired carb / protein on top

Easy dinner ideas-
Fish (easy to cook)
Spaghetti (whole grain pasta. Add a tomato sauce with protein on top)
Tacos
Burgers

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
For someone who is a trainer with multiple certifications and so interested in dieticians, you make a lot of bad food choices.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
That's not why a lot of people avoid egg yolk. It's the fat content. For an example, if I were on a cut, I may only intake 40g of fats a day. I eat 50 grams of protein in egg whites. If I were to eat that in whole eggs, my fats would be 40g. I now have no more room in my diet for the day to consume any fat.
Exactly right.

Very few people think eggs are bad for you these days. Although I'd argue that non free range chickens that are fed poor diets likely have inflammatory compounds in those eggs, so cage free organic would be a much better choice.

Either way, some days I make omelettes with 2 eggs and 6-8 egg whites and other day it's just egg whites for this reason since I carb cycle and some days I don't want to waste half my fat calories on eggs.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Flaxseed lowers testosterone, I would avoid it.

Don't take 5HTP, especially if you're already on meds. It is not rate-limited when converting to serotonin, unlike tryptophan , so you can end up creating too much serotonin.

GABA is a waste of money because it cannot cross the BBB, and I do not think there are many GABA receptors in the gut unlike serotonin.

Juice is a scam - it's very high in sugar, basically like drinking a soda. Get rid of all of things I bolded. Fat free milk is a joke too as it still contains just as much lactose, which is a type of sugar, not a fat, all the dairy-related concerns are based on the lactose not the fat, milk fat is great for you. Fairlife is good for this because they filter out the milk quite a lot which reduces removes most of the lactose. However it's probably best to drink organic whole milk from grass-fed cows. Fairlife certainly isn't organic or grass fed but it does at least filter out lactose. Regular ass milk is probably dog**** though.

Why are you eating 5 meals a day? It's bad if your feeding window exceed 12 hours, Check out Peter Attia, David Sinclair, or Andrew Huberman, they talk about time-restricted eating / fasting in depth. It's best to keep your feeding window to about 6-8 hrs a day or less if you can manage.

I would avoid chicken because chickens are raised on processed soy, corn syrup and refined grains, all of which are terrible for you. Also cut out the brown sugar and nature valley bar and kashi cereal in addition to the juices, because sugar.

Also egg yolks are far more nutrient-dense than egg whites. Dietary cholesterol has almost no effect on blood cholesterol levels.

OK...you are in need of some education in regards to many of these statements.

First, ground flaxseed "may" lower T levels due to phytoestrogens contained in them. However, whole flaxseeds do not as they are not really processed by the body and pass thru the system most undigested. They act as a fantastic source of fiber and "scrub" the walls of the intestines pulling all the gunk off them and out of the body.

Additionally, they are one of the most anti-inflammatory foods known to man with an inflammation index score of -1500. This is in large part because the fiber contained by them is the kind that feeds the good guy bacteria which creates a very strong anti-inflammatory cascade of by-products released from these bacteria that have far ranging effects in the body.

So even if they did lower T levels slightly, which would only happen if you ate them in enormous quantities and ground, whole flaxseeds are one of the most healthful things you can put into your body. You know what will lower T levels far more and much quicker than flaxseed? Refined sugars/HFCS and lack of sleep. Most people would do much better to worry about those two things if they are worried about T levels than to worry about eating flaxseed a few times a week. Too many people can't see the forest with all the trees in front of them.

Secondly, GABA is NOT a waste of money and multiple studies have shown significant GH increases with people who consume GABA and significant differences in lean muscle mass gained between people taking GABA prior to working out and those who don't.

If you've ever taken GABA you'd likely change your tune as you get a pretty weird feeling after about a minute or two post ingestion.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you want to lower fat content on a cut?
Because fat calories are what you should be cutting first on a cut. Fat is 9 calories per gram.

The general rule is you cut fat first, then carbs, and maintain protein. And by carbs, we aren’t talking about sugar and refined junk carbs. Those aren’t the carbs people should be eating to begin with.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Because fat calories are what you should be cutting first on a cut. Fat is 9 calories per gram.

The general rule is you cut fat first, then carbs, and maintain protein. And by carbs, we aren’t talking about sugar and refined junk carbs. Those aren’t the carbs people should be eating to begin with.
I carb cycle so it depends on the day for me...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK...you are in need of some education in regards to many of these statements.

First, ground flaxseed "may" lower T levels due to phytoestrogens contained in them. However, whole flaxseeds do not as they are not really processed by the body and pass thru the system most undigested. They act as a fantastic source of fiber and "scrub" the walls of the intestines pulling all the gunk off them and out of the body.

Additionally, they are one of the most anti-inflammatory foods known to man with an inflammation index score of -1500. This is in large part because the fiber contained by them is the kind that feeds the good guy bacteria which creates a very strong anti-inflammatory cascade of by-products released from these bacteria that have far ranging effects in the body.

So even if they did lower T levels slightly, which would only happen if you ate them in enormous quantities and ground, whole flaxseeds are one of the most healthful things you can put into your body. You know what will lower T levels far more and much quicker than flaxseed? Refined sugars/HFCS and lack of sleep. Most people would do much better to worry about those two things if they are worried about T levels than to worry about eating flaxseed a few times a week. Too many people can't see the forest with all the trees in front of them.

Secondly, GABA is NOT a waste of money and multiple studies have shown significant GH increases with people who consume GABA and significant differences in lean muscle mass gained between people taking GABA prior to working out and those who don't.

If you've ever taken GABA you'd likely change your tune as you get a pretty weird feeling after about a minute or two post ingestion.
I don't know enough about flax to comment further, so i'll concede my point.

GABA is conflicting. I suspect it works for people with compromised BBBs, I've taken it myself several times and never noticed anything. Was not aware GABA increase GH though...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I don't know enough about flax to comment further, so i'll concede my point.

GABA is conflicting. I suspect it works for people with compromised BBBs, I've taken it myself several times and never noticed anything. Was not aware GABA increase GH though...
Perhaps you didn't take enough? Dose was 3g.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Glad it works for you but it is unnecessary for most people. The caloric surplus in SAD is too much fat and sugar.
My carb cycle is in a deficit...high carb is 2300, low carb is like 2050 right now. Medium carb is 2200.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps you didn't take enough? Dose was 3g.

I tried big doses and small doses, also tried Picamilon which is gaba bound to niacin which should increase bioavailibility and felt nothing from that either.