Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best and worst places to meet women--in my opinion

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should add the mall.
....if you are age 12-15. I go to the Mall 1x per year and that's because it is the only place to hit VS and Sephora for the naughty Santa Stocking. Let's just say I am never impressed with the quality of women old enough to vote there.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....if you are age 12-15. I go to the Mall 1x per year and that's because it is the only place to hit VS and Sephora for the naughty Santa Stocking. Let's just say I am never impressed with the quality of women old enough to vote there.
I agree if you mean other mall shoppers. However, there are some cute clerks in certain stores (Macy's, DSW, Banana Republic, Express, etc.). If the store is not inundated I have had luck getting a number from a cute clerk or two if I can strike up a conversation for a bit.

Reactions: B80

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
Any luck taking a stripper home?
Yup, a few actually.

it’s not the highest yield option available but we all know that. I like it for the challenge. Despite what others may say, I feel the Strip Club is the hardest place to run game. Bagging these girls without flaunting your money Is far more challenging than getting a girl at bar/club.

The negatives of course are that these girls are inherently flaky and inconsistent. Hence, you’re going to have several dry spells if you depend on strippers only to build your rotation. It’s a truth Which I had to accept when I decided to go “strippers only”

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Basically, there are 2 keys here:

1. comfort--this comes from repeated interactions and gaining a sense of mutual familiarity,

2. commonality--working or studying or playing or volunteering towards a common goal. Working at the same company, attending the same school, or joining smaller organizations at work or school allows you to develop positive feelings as a result of doing something positive together

This is all best accomplished with people at the same or similar life stages. Teens and college students tend to take lower wage jobs in retail, younger adults in college and grad school, etc.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most malls are dead. The only decent indoor mall is about 55 miles from me. That one is a cluster f*ck this time of year to go to.

Even with the growing population of Florida, most of the malls are going downhill and 8 months of the year are deserted. Even the outlet mall with the Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren stores are not very busy.

So where the heck are people buying their clothes if most of Macys and such are closed down?

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Most malls are dead. The only decent indoor mall is about 55 miles from me. That one is a cluster f*ck this time of year to go to.

Even with the growing population of Florida, most of the malls are going downhill and 8 months of the year are deserted. Even the outlet mall with the Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren stores are not very busy.

So where the heck are people buying their clothes if most of Macys and such are closed down?
Here's a hint for you Big Goal....

DON'T go to the mall trying to pick up chicks. It will not work for you. Everyone agrees with me.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a hint for you Big Goal....

DON'T go to the mall trying to pick up chicks. It will not work for you. Everyone agrees with me.
I went to the second largest mall in the state tonight and a very nice mall. It was nothing but annoying high schoolers running around with an occasional attractive woman walking around. Total disappointment

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I went to the second largest mall in the state tonight and a very nice mall. It was nothing but annoying high schoolers running around with an occasional attractive woman walking around. Total disappointment
Something tells me Big Goal is the type of guy who would get trespassed.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The malls down here I don't see that much TBH. It's really people of all ages.

My local mall is terrible. Actually I don't even know how much longer it will be there. The company that owns it filed for chapter 11. it owns 4 malls within 35 miles of me. All of them doing poor despite 2 of them being in high tourist areas.

Eventually there won't even be many malls left South of Tampa if they close down. Actually from North Sarasota/Bradenton line all the way to Collier County there will be only TWO indoor malls left for a 120 miles stretch when those 4 malls shutdown. Will have a couple outlet malls left though but they don't have the big box dept stores and in the summer they're not fun to walk outside.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Online now chief. So easy to buy stuff in several sizes, return for free etc. Much wider selection, usually discounted throughout the year. In UK high st's have been slowly dying for years, covid, lockdowns etc has accelerated this.

I live in a large (for UK) sea side town and in recent years outside of summer months when its full of tourists, the number of homeless, class a drug addict and generally shifty people hanging around shopping centres has increased significantly... maybe they stand out more as less 'normal' people go to them now. Also younger teenagers as I guess they're good places for them to hang out/socialize.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
Online now chief. So easy to buy stuff in several sizes, return for free etc. Much wider selection, usually discounted throughout the year. In UK high st's have been slowly dying for years, covid, lockdowns etc has accelerated this.

I live in a large (for UK) sea side town and in recent years outside of summer months when its full of tourists, the number of homeless, class a drug addict and generally shifty people hanging around shopping centres has increased significantly.
I encourage people to go out in the real world as often as they can.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I encourage people to go out in the real world as often as they can.
Must admit, I've actually been going to shoppign centres more over the past year than I have in 10-15 years tbh, probably due to covid, change of scenary, chance to chat/be around other people to some extent. Chatting to shopping assistants when needed, not randomly approaching drug addicts or teenagers lol.

I knew something was amiss when the highlight of the week was going out for weekly food shop and taking long to do the cicuit around the store! used to get delivery prior to covid.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just about to post something about strip clubs.

I do like the 'sexy secretary' look though. More strippers should do a 'bad teacher' act.
Same here, love that look, particularly with glasses.

Are strip clubs good for meeting women though outside of lap dances/paying for sex?

I'd have thought you'd have to be extremely good with women to 'game' a stripper. Plus large % of them will be nuts for 1 reason or another. Drugs are rife too. In fact used to go to 1 years ago to meet a dealer when I was into powder. A lot of dealers are incredibly street wise, charismatic, good with women/or at least attractive to a lot of women working in these clubs for 1 reason or another in my experience, so you're competing with them.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Are strip clubs good for meeting women though outside of lap dances/paying for sex?
No.

And even paying for sex is not a given. Around here, you can't touch their body and they have tape over their nipples.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

And even paying for sex is not a given. Around here, you can't touch their body and they have tape over their nipples.
Same here, maybe some would be open to offers but it would need to take place off premises. Not a given by a long shot over here, thats for sure.

Tape over nipples -haha, wtf. Guessing thats some weird state law around exposing yourself in public.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I live in a large (for UK) sea side town and in recent years outside of summer months when its full of tourists, the number of homeless, class a drug addict and generally shifty people hanging around shopping centres has increased significantly... maybe they stand out more as less 'normal' people go to them now. Also younger teenagers as I guess they're good places for them to hang out/socialize.
You in Plymouth? Canterbury?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree if you mean other mall shoppers.
I have found the mall to be more difficult than similar indoor venues for approaching. At the mall, the targets of my approaches have been other mall shoppers. Pre-pandemic, I had decent grocery store approach skill. In the mall, I found it more difficult to capture attention and get in good approaches.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Same here, maybe some would be open to offers but it would need to take place off premises. Not a given by a long shot over here, thats for sure.

Tape over nipples -haha, wtf. Guessing thats some weird state law around exposing yourself in public.
Yea but they use tape that is flesh colored so you have to be up close to tell.

And if management ever finds out that you're offering money for sex to the girls, you'll be lucky if they don't call the police.