Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

46 and desperate

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
49 and you're 37? Jesus H. Christ. Dude, you need to get a life and your sh!t in order.
So? Melania Trump is 50 and she's hot. Another girl I mentioned is 47 from OLD. I'd find a good pic but I don't have Instagram signed in or I'd screen shot a pic of her.

The thing is if you're only using OLD for dating I notice the women who are in the 39 to 49 age range are the hotter ones. The ones under 30 I see on OLD are in many cases fat. Hot women under 30 don't need to use OLD because they have social circles, school ,etc. to meet people.

Would you rather go on a date with a fat 25 year old or a hot 47 year old?

Reactions: B80

RickTheToad

Reaction score
So? Melania Trump is 50 and she's hot. Another girl I mentioned is 47 from OLD. I'd find a good pic but I don't have Instagram signed in or I'd screen shot a pic of her.

The thing is if you're only using OLD for dating I notice the women who are in the 39 to 49 age range are the hotter ones. The ones under 30 I see on OLD are in many cases fat. Hot women under 30 don't need to use OLD because they have social circles, school ,etc. to meet people.

Would you rather go on a date with a fat 25 year old or a hot 47 year old?
He's 75 years old. A bit different than a dude who's 37, with no real job and no education living at your mom's place in bumfvck Florida. You really need to find a mentor and get your life in order dude.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That is an oxymoron.
Gisele Bündchen is 41 years old. I posted about her once and people were saying she's old, post wall and not hot. A guy must be gay to not think she's hot. She's hotter than most of the 24 year olds I see out and about. Amazing.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gisele Bündchen is 41 years old. I posted about her once and people were saying she's old, post wall and not hot. A guy must be gay to not think she's hot. She's hotter than most of the 24 year olds I see out and about. Amazing.
Both can be true. She is old and not a prime woman anymore. You should also find some better looking 24 year olds. Move to Miami.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking of post wall women, look at this profile of a 48 year old I just saw on OLD. the most demanding ones I've ever seen, especially from a middle aged women. She's kinda cute. I might message her since I'm a gluten for punishment. If you look at her qualifiers, she's not going to have a huge pool. Is this woman a nutcase? Women are crazy, but I've never seen anything like this before.

Their summary
(I’m the girl next door who doesn’t like roses, bacon or wearing jeans.) I've run across a few guys I know on here. It's kind of like being in detention after school and seeing a couple friends there. It's good to see them, but you're sorry they ended up in detention and make a mental note to swap stories later. If you choose to message me, please don't ask how the dating is going. This is not my first attempt at Match, this alone negates any mystery as to ‘how it’s going’. I've found my brother 8 times so far in my daily matches. It's not looking good for me. The most attractive trait I like in a date is his sense of humor. I appreciate wit, sarcasm and a bit of banter. I am financially responsible and want any date to be as well. Paying the minimum payment on 10 credit cards on time each month is not what I'm talking about either. I'm only interested in local dates at this time. If there is a toll road involved in us seeing each other or if we stand (yes, STAND!) for different flags at the Olympics, it's just not going to work. I prefer someone whose divorce has been final for 3 years. In other words, someone who has been able to successfully move beyond the hurt and no longer carrying the baggage of a past relationship gone awry. I appreciate good spelling and grammar. Please know the different types of there, your, lose, to, etc. Baking and cooking are a specialty. I've often been told to open a bakery. You need to be OK with the fact that on a rare occasion, I will simply eat cookies and only cookies for dinner. This falls somewhere between my weakness for them and the sheer pleasure that I’m an adult and can make that decision. The only addiction I have is dental floss. Hoping my date's addiction(s), if any, are just as harmless. For recreation and fun I'm up for almost anything. I attempted kite surfing lessons. I did get up, surfed and decided there are safer hobbies. I crossed off 'run a marathon' in 2016 after running in Chicago. People told me I would get addicted to marathons. This was not the case!! I ran the Bayshore half in 2017 and now just run for the fun of it. Yes, I know that sentence does not make sense to some people. :). For some reason, the list below seems to be a crowd favorite, I realize each 'add' is like taking a blowtorch to an already dry pond. But hopefully, in the end, it will bring along the right person. If not, it's been a real interesting time on here. Definitely have more stories than I ever thought I would. We are not a match if you(r)(‘re): •not showing any teeth in your photos •have kissy, duck lips or pouty face photos •sport a molester 'stache or soul patch •list your love language as 'touch'. This does not make you unique to any other guy that puts his 'love language' on here. It's ALWAYS touch. I picture someone driving a windowless van with 'FREE CANDY' written on the side •have multiple tattoos. Now, I can forgive one or two poor decisions while in college. I know I made plenty •wear jewelry. Unless it has something to do with serving our country, it's a turnoff *posted getting your vaccine anywhere on social media •travel photos. I've seen a lot of places. Go easy on the travel pics •height. This seems to be a tricky question for guys. If unsure, have a friend double check that number •don't have a profile picture •main photo is of you and your cat •have a selfie with your shirt off •wear Affliction T-shirt’s and/or wife beaters •have a selfie of you in bed •have a photo taken in Planet Fitness •have sunglasses on in every photo •send me a message that was written or suggested by Match •have 'lonely' or 'lost' as part of your name •over 35 and wear a flat brimmed hat •have profile pics of your pick-up •ask me for my weight and measurementsbelieve in reincarnation (farm animal or human) •believe the alignment of the stars has anything to do with personalities or relationships •voted for the puppet and still support it

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similiar experience to you. My parents briefly split for a bit when my mom was in her early 50s. She knew a lot of doctors in a the city we lived in since my dad was one. She had multiple doctors asking her out - guys who were in their 50s and you would consider high SMV. The idea that older women are done after "the wall" is a fallacy. If they are in good shape they will have plenty of suitors.
Women around 45-55 can get more popular and experience an increase in market value if.....

1. They have a sub 25 BMI (normal weight)
2. Their kids are all over 18 and live independently

There are plenty of beta males in their 50s and 60s seeking that.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
You'll be 50 someday dude. You won't be posting about 46 year old women being "old hags."
I thought he was an older guy. Misery loves company I suppose.

She looks older than 46.
It's very easy to guess someone's age in person, but can be very difficult in photos.

For whatever reason, I get Paulina Porizkova stories and photos every time I log out of an email client. After a few of hours of makeup and wardrobe, she can look a decade younger, pretty easily recognizable as the bikini cover girl she once was.

Without makeup in full daylight in a close up shot, she can look like a hideous witch.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is at 40+ you really are looking at a global dating marketplace, any country is only a flight away and for most at that age, the cost, especially when paid by the man, isn't a barrier.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
The thing is at 40+ you really are looking at a global dating marketplace, any country is only a flight away and for most at that age, the cost, especially when paid by the man, isn't a barrier.
Doubtful many dudes would pay for a females plane trip; let alone one which is 46 years old.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, most people at 26 weren’t drunk in a nightclub.

Exactly what women do, nothing is ever their fault, they are always the victim and they always blame others for their bad decisions.

May have a coffee with her for some stimulating conversation, but date? No. Anything over 38 I will never date.
I think she's been out of the game for 20+ years and hasn't realized that during this time her value has tanked. So it comes as a complete shock to her that men her age simply aren't interested.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I think she's been out of the game for 20+ years and hasn't realized that during this time her value has tanked. So it comes as a complete shock to her that men her age simply aren't interested.
How does gloating about a middle aged woman's struggles help you to improve your own less than envious position?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on location too. Here in SWFL guys in their 50s and older would be all over her. Heck, if she were a few years older she'd be getting bombarded on OLD around here due to the older age demographic. For 50 and over this area is like the equiv of OLD for a 29 year old in NYC.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on location too. Here in SWFL guys in their 50s and older would be all over her. Heck, if she were a few years older she'd be getting bombarded on OLD around here due to the older age demographic. For 50 and over this area is like the equiv of OLD for a 29 year old in NYC.
That's true, but maybe she hasn't realized yet that she can only realistically date men at least 10 years older than her.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
That's true, but maybe she hasn't realized yet that she can only realistically date men at least 10 years older than her.
She will still get men in her age range. believe it or not a lot of men like to stay close to their age range.

She could be lying about her age too beccause she looks older than 46 in that pic. Funny, you might remember than one hot cougar from OLD 50 miles away. She was actually 48, not 46 like her profile said when I did some digging. But she looked more like 40 and in excellent shape. I'd still hit it. Talked to her this weekend at random actually.

Reactions: B80

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see this as such a big deal because she was involved with someone for 20 years and started dating again (or for the first time). That's different from "having fun" and rejecting decent prospects for 20 years then complaining about it, lol.

I'm guessing she's coming off as too eager and desperate and it's turning guys off. Doesn't know the rules of the game. Same crap works both ways.

Its all about looks. She is 46 but looks 66. Men don't care if a hot woman is eager lol.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Its all about looks. She is 46 but looks 66. Men don't care if a hot woman is eager lol.
Yep. How is that women will go for a uglier, fatter man, even much older than her ($$$) but men won't go for a much older fat woman with $$$ lol.