Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Side b*tch game.. for the experienced, accomplished men ..

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it really is.
Its in the bible even if you are into that. But I think it points more towards the liar part. Which I think is the weightier part of the meaning.

"28 But I say unto you, That whosoever lookethon a woman to lust after her hath committedadultery with her already in his heart."

it means dont go around looking at women and then say you do not and deny the truth. And then condem someone for doing it when you yourself think of it and even rub yourself off thinking about it. Be honest with yourself.

Women have far less honor and morals in this area.
so whether you do or don't is a matter of honesty. I think monogamy for man was mostly created by St Paul not Christ. My .02
I'll leave the Bible-thumping to you.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't need an airtight argument on this.

You're making a value judgement here. You believe marriage is required for happiness, because you believe it's a prerequisite for bringing children into the world. That's you clinging to an antiquated ideology that children need to be raised in an official man-woman household in order to be emotionally and psychologically healthy, when that's patently false. Children raised by loving single parents are better off than children raised in loveless or abusive marriages. Children raised by good men are better off than children raised by garbage.

But I can easily do without children, or marriage, or both. If you can't, then you pursue your life's goals as you see fit for you.
We all have are own opinions on this. We will just agree to disagree.

Point of bumping the thread is to help gentlemen get some occasional side poon. Do you have any tactics to share on that?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

My point is that you are a craven hypocrite and a snake, but since you already know that and dont care, my post is indeed pointless which i realised after posting it. I shouldnt have bothered, and nowadays i wouldnt have, but the post is stuck there.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have are own opinions on this. We will just agree to disagree.

Point of bumping the thread is to help gentlemen get some occasional side poon. Do you have any tactics to share on that?
I don’t, because it’s not something I would ever do.

From what I’ve seen, “side poon” situations are volatile and short-lived. If he cohabitates
with the main poon, expect it to be even shorter. In any case, he should be prepared for his main poon to be out. In which case, just be single. Then he can have as many poons as his very abundant time and energy to spend on chasing poon can handle.

Save all poon names in the phone under male names. That’s a pro tip.

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not judge.

You have gone through the motions, been at this game for years and finally found a good, healthy LTR.
But once in a while you crave another woman, yet at the same time have no interest in leaving your LTR.

How would you go about it, how are the rules different? How would you maneuver around bedding an occasional stray if you and your girl live together, or are so close that “pop ups” are now acceptable?

and I don’t wanna hear “don’t do it”, “a man keeps his word” or none of that white knight, Disney movie Prince Charming bs.
Better not to get into an LTR and keep non exclusivity above board than to get into one and cheat.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
**THIS**

There are times when I struggle with the cognitive and emotional load to maintain several mini-relationships. There have been times I've dropped/paused all but one main, but then I get one-itis and simp it up. Given true Hypergamy as is said a man should always have options, it keeps women on their toes and frankly happier.

It's sad but true, you have to keep all but very few on the edge of their seats wondering about who hit on you today and what your options are.

Keeping women, unfortunately, is caring for an exotic pet, takes doing.

What is said above comes from years of trial and error, it is hard to learn. I wish I had older men to learn from in my mid-twenties it would have saved me a lot of strife.

Deception on the grounds of “morality” is irrelevant. “All is fair in love and war.” Frankly, deception wins wars. Deception with women is bad because of the cognitive load that comes with it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t, because it’s not something I would ever do.

From what I’ve seen, “side poon” situations are volatile and short-lived. If he cohabitates
with the main poon, expect it to be even shorter. In any case, he should be prepared for his main poon to be out. In which case, just be single. Then he can have as many poons as his very abundant time and energy to spend on chasing poon can handle.

Save all poon names in the phone under male names. That’s a pro tip.
They are supposed to be short lived. I’m not trying to have some ongoing second girlfriend type shvt. Just want to fvck another girl from time to time. That’s it.

Just in general I think getting a different phone altogether is better for cognitive load reasons. Laying in bed with your girl showing her something on the phone when “Micheal” texts hey what’s up at 11 pm is still weird af.

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just want to fvck another girl from time to time. That’s it.
Boys night out, boys weekends to another town, pay a hooker.

The problem with 2nd phones -- they tend to get found.

I had a friend who was side pooning and had her under "Franky Bags." His baby momma thought he was just texting his weed dealer at 1AM.

Thing was, this guy was the biggest uber Chad I've ever known. His baby momma would always get wind of the side poon, kick and scream for weeks but always took him back. Their little girl grew up in a household with constant screaming and cursing, sh!t getting thrown across the room, china being smashed on the floor, her toys being thrown against the wall in fits of anger, hysterical crying, daddy running out and being gone for weeks, banging skanks and being awake for days on coke benders.

He'd eventually come home, and there would be tearful apologies and reconciliation. And their daughter, for a few months at least, would believe that this time, she would have a mom and dad.

Then he'd go get another side poon. The whole song and dance would begin anew.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boys night out, boys weekends to another town, pay a hooker.

The problem with 2nd phones -- they tend to get found.

I had a friend who was side pooning and had her under "Franky Bags." His baby momma thought he was just texting his weed dealer at 1AM.
They can be found for sure. I’d still say less risky.
Other side piece questions (anyone chime in here):

- former flings / exes better than new ones?

- better to tell side piece prospects up front they will be side pieces?

I’ve had 3 exes hit me up in the last month. The state of the dating market is horrid right now, so it’s easier to leave an imprint I reckon.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you get caught then trust is destroyed and your LTR will find it difficult to recover. I was in your exact position. Getting side poon in an LTR is essential I'd say. I was getting away with it, got sloppy, got caught and lost a great woman. Don't be me.
Details? What did you do to get caught? What would you do differently?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the purple pill has derailed our red pills, how unfortunate, to have a thread dedicated to side chicks but filled with opinions against, like go make your own thread if it's that problematic, derailed right from the start of the thread as well, you guys need to start reporting people who needlessly derail with their needless opinions

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the purple pill has derailed our red pills, how unfortunate, to have a thread dedicated to side chicks but filled with opinions against, like go make your own thread if it's that problematic, derailed right from the start of the thread as well, you guys need to start reporting people who needlessly derail with their needless opinions
Kind of agree here, I can see why people would be against this (mainly coz of the potential drama it can cause) but also lets have an open discussion about it and not be so judgemental about it.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this. My ex from eight years ago is sniffing around. She wants to bang again. She is hotter than my current LTR but way less of a good woman in terms of character. Problem is I moved since dating the ex. Not trying to fly out to her city as I have no built-in excuse to take a weekend there.

How do I set up the bang? As said in the OP do not judge.
Update:
I took @BeExcellent comments on disclosure and did just that.

I told the ex I can’t visit her because I am currently in a relationship but not engaged or married. Told her I want her to come my way because there is still chemistry.

She claims to be “surprised if I were single anyway bc I am a great catch.” Asked her thoughts about coming through. Her response “I appreciate the honesty but I have to think about it.” I left the conversation with a simple “I would love to see you but I understand.” Ball now squarely in her court.

I actually felt good about this. It is a win-win.

-if she never reaches out, I dont have to sneak around. It’s done.

-if she reaches out, whatever happens is of her own volition

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
10 hour drive, 1.5 hour flight. Logistically she would have to come here.

Current LTR does not live with me but is begging for marriage. My biggest concern is the pattern interrupt. I can’t suddenly disappear for a weekend. Maybe I could set something up during the week.. . (Ex gf works from “home”)?
10 hours???? 20 hours roundtrip.

1.5 hrs: more likely triple that getting to and from the airport, check in, and likely delays. 6-10 hours roundtrip.

I'm perfectly fine with 2 to 4 hours of driving roundtrip, but the numbers you're dealing with are just....

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honest answer? Pay. No strings. No risk.

I don’t, happy enough with what I have, but if I wanted to and felt I had to, I would go that way. It’s worth the money for not having to look over ones shoulder.

personally though I’d just advise you to be single. You will feel guilty afterwards. If she ever finds out it’s game over, even if you stay together she will kind of be allowed one of her own.

plus it isn’t right to lie to people. It’s deceitful, but it happens.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally though I’d just advise you to be single. You will feel guilty afterwards. If she ever finds out it’s game over, even if you stay together she will kind of be allowed one of her own.

plus it isn’t right to lie to people. It’s deceitful, but it happens.
Personally I have never felt guilty about sex with another woman while in relationship and don’t think any man should.

This points to a broader issue. The rules between sexes are not symmetrical. A man fvcking another woman is not the same as a woman fvcking another man. The equivalent would actually be spending large amounts of money on a side bvtch- buying her shvt and putting her up in an apartment, etc. A lot of high income cheaters commit that error as well, which is the true sin.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I have never felt guilty about sex with another woman while in relationship and don’t think any man should.

This points to a broader issue. The rules between sexes are not symmetrical. A man fvcking another woman is not the same as a woman fvcking another man. The equivalent would actually be spending large amounts of money on a side bvtch- buying her shvt and putting her up in an apartment, etc. A lot of high income cheaters commit that error as well, which is the true sin.
it’s not the same because once a dude has blown his load, he’s usually over it and it’s done. Broadly, a woman cheating is branch swinging. However, tons of dudes branch swing and tons of women still want a guy on the side. Humans are varied and there are only broad generalisations and trends, not rules.

I’m not being a d1ck mate but you either haven’t loved any girl you’ve cheated on, or you’re just so red pill you don’t fall in love and see life very transactionally. I had one chance in my current marriage, I went out with the boys on a stag do and got loaded and had some nasal refreshment, shall we say (last time I did actually about 3 years ago). The opportunity came up and I passed. When I got home, I remember my wife puking from morning sickness for about an hour and then she went and cooked me breakfast and I remembered thinking how happy I was that I did the right thing.

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Which begs the question, why not have an open relantionship? Would save everyone so much drama

Reaction score
Call me a pos, I’m in a ltr and I have a secret girl on the back burner. They will never know about each other because I make sure that they aren’t unpredictable and I do my best to cleanup after im done with them. You literally have to try and get caught at this point. The biggest pain in the ass is a girl that is unpredictable and you can’t feel comfortable about where she’s at or if she sill randomly show up at your house.

I probably wouldn’t cheat if my gf was my dream girl in standards lol