Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw A Woman Cold Approach A Guy Today

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
There was a really interesting experience today, Saw a woman who looked a lot like Lisa Ann but way less Busty cold approach a tall black guy. She said "hi you look interesting" and they had a brief chat near the traffic light. It sounded like she was leading the conversation and she then said "would you like to go and have lunch" to which he replied with "sorry I'm not interested'. It seemed like a polite rejection but she clearly took it the wrong way and her body language became more hostile. She answered with a loud "WHY?". They argued a bit until she called him "Gay" and angrly stormed off.

The whole thing was really interesting to witness, It was the first time I saw a woman cold approach a guy. Has anyone else seen this or had a woman cold approach you?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a really interesting experience today, Saw a woman who looked a lot like Lisa Ann but way less Busty cold approach a tall black guy. She said "hi you look interesting" and they had a brief chat near the traffic light. It sounded like she was leading the conversation and she then said "would you like to go and have lunch" to which he replied with "sorry I'm not interested'. It seemed like a polite rejection but she clearly took it the wrong way and her body language became more hostile. She answered with a loud "WHY?". They argued a bit until she called him "Gay" and angrly stormed off.

The whole thing was really interesting to witness, It was the first time I saw a woman cold approach a guy. Has anyone else seen this or had a woman cold approach you?

My brother is 6'6 and gets cold approached often. The height factor is real. Guys reading this can deny this fact as much as much as they want but height gives you a massive advantage.

I even ran a social experiment once and wore lifted shows to make me 6'6. I went out clubbing that night and the difference was very noticeable in the way women would look at me and treat me. My 6'6 brother was with me and even said wow that girl looked you up and down and just ignored me. Then he said too bad you need those lifted shoes. Hahaha I said well im 6'2 really so im happy with that. Sure enough i pulled that night as well frlm a girl who approached me. The shoes were uncomfortable asf because i had to stuff them with stuff as well to increase height. I should do that experiment more often lol.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sounds like it may have been a set up.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I have actually had women approach me in various ways. I've had girls walking up to me and saying "I love you" (in Greece and Spain). I've had girls asking me if I wanted to kiss (in France). I've also had girls just coming physically close and brushing up against me. But these things happen very rarely. Women normally tend to be passive and wait for men to approach them.

One interesting thing I've observed is that when women do make a move, they don't take kindly to being rejected and if you don't respond exactly the way they want in that particular moment then they won't be interested later.

joesknows

Banned
Reaction score
Women approaching men isn't rare at all. In popular clubs and bars with hot women, I'm often approached a half dozen times or more on a weekend night. Maybe twice as many show obvious signs of interest (proximity and/or staring).

Approaching during the day is also pretty common at music festivals or in other party type events.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My brother is 6'6 and gets cold approached often. The height factor is real. Guys reading this can deny this fact as much as much as they want but height gives you a massive advantage.

I even ran a social experiment once and wore lifted shows to make me 6'6. I went out clubbing that night and the difference was very noticeable in the way women would look at me and treat me. My 6'6 brother was with me and even said wow that girl looked you up and down and just ignored me. Then he said too bad you need those lifted shoes. Hahaha I said well im 6'2 really so im happy with that. Sure enough i pulled that night as well frlm a girl who approached me. The shoes were uncomfortable asf because i had to stuff them with stuff as well to increase height. I should do that experiment more often lol.
How do you wear 5 inch boots like this without it looking obvious when you take them home?

Black-Leatherette-7-5-cm-NEPTUNE-100-Platform-Mens-Gothic-Shoes-10284_6.jpg

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
It is always a bad idea. But women buy into it because of "The Strong Independent Woman" crap.

When they do that they are taking on the role of a Man,...they are becoming the man in the exchange. The only guy who will respond to it would be a man who is willing to become the woman,...or a guy who just doesn't give a crap and thinks it makes her an easy lay (and he's probably right).

A masculine guy who has options will be put off by it. If he wanted a date with her he would have already taken care of the situation himself.

Women need to understand that if a guy doesn't try to initiate, he either (1.) Doesn't want to,...or,...(2.)Is incapable of it. It doesn't matter which one is true, they are both deal breakers.

A balance would be if a woman goes up to him and makes conversation,...but waits to see if he initiates.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
A buddy of mine is 5'7 and is 6'2 with lifts and their not noticeable, but it looks weird as hell because you know he doesn't have the size to be that tall based on his frame, he's an insecure idiot lol
I mean if you didn't know him before or his real height it doesn't seem like anyone would notice something is off about the frame.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Women have approached me randomly throughout my life. Normally they are not as good at it as it sounds this girl was. But even then I wouldn’t go to lunch either. Maybe a coffee but definitely not buying food

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A masculine guy who has options will be put off by it. If he wanted a date with her he would have already taken care of the situation himself.
What if the woman seen the guy and approached before he seen her?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As much as I think I'd like to have more women approaching me, I wouldn't. Something about that would make me feel feminine. Like the roles were reversed or something.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been cold approached a number of times. Several times it's been "my friend would like to meet you" . Once it was a ESL woman who asked in broken English as I'd left a bar "Do you have a woman?". I even had a girl walk up to me after I'd finished a run saying "You're cute, what's your name?" Generally the less attractive the woman , the more direct they are. Attractive women will usually be more indirect, or send ioi's for you to approach.

The ironic thing is that I've been "taken" every time I've been asked.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, if you feel like it. Gotta remember I was married for 20 years.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
I've been cold approached a number of times. Several times it's been "my friend would like to meet you" . Once it was a ESL woman who asked in broken English as I'd left a bar "Do you have a woman?". I even had a girl walk up to me after I'd finished a run saying "You're cute, what's your name?" Generally the less attractive the woman , the more direct they are. Attractive women will usually be more indirect, or send ioi's for you to approach.

The ironic thing is that I've been "taken" every time I've been asked.
I feel like women have some sort of ESP, they somehow know a guy is dating someone and they want them specifically.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is always a bad idea. But women buy into it because of "The Strong Independent Woman" crap.

When they do that they are taking on the role of a Man,...they are becoming the man in the exchange. The only guy who will respond to it would be a man who is willing to become the woman,...or a guy who just doesn't give a crap and thinks it makes her an easy lay (and he's probably right).

Women need to understand that if a guy doesn't try to initiate, he either (1.) Doesn't want to,...or,...(2.)Is incapable of it. It doesn't matter which one is true, they are both deal breakers.

A balance would be if a woman goes up to him and makes conversation,...but waits to see if he initiates.
This post, along with your insistence on paying for dates and that a man who doesnt "isnt a real man" or whatever, has to be some of the worst "advice" ive seen recently in this forum.

Francis

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been my experience that most women won't cold approach the way that men do... in the way that you described OP. They are usually far more subtle and passive aggressive, and might even use their friends or co-workers to do it. A lot of times they "hang around" the area of the person they are interested in, hoping that they'll approach them. They might ask for a favor or things like that. But they are definitely still interested and will make that known in one way or another. Mostly through hints.

They usually do the same thing with sex and so on. They drop all these hints and suggestions and hope the guy picks up on it and takes action. Probably a mix of fear of rejection, ego, and not wanting to accept blame for anything.

Even when a girl was very clearly interested in me, this is how they approached the situation every single time. It was always asking a friend of theirs nearby while they went to the bathroom, asking a co-worker if I was single, at a bar one time a girl asked if I had a lighter she could use then started a conversation from there. Or they'd ask if I could help with a work project that they didn't need help with then we'd start flirting with each other and date from there. They are always "there" and making sure you notice them. Or they'll stare to make sure you know they're interested. Either way they make it very easy and don't back off.

All of the successful friends I had at the time (this was all in my late 20's when I was huge on socializing and looking sharp) were similar. Most of the time they were the ones who approached the girls even if the girls were interested. Because I lived in a small town and people knew each other, there was a lot of "run into again" situations, where a girl would remember the guy and they'd start talking again, and gradually build like that.