Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Know your worth

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just going through the final stages of a new job. I’ve been at the same place for 14 years.

I looked in the job market because I was bored and I got 50% more on basic and OTE is double. DOUBLE!

moral of the story is, move about. Stick too long in one place and you just get stealth pay cuts.

Absolutely stoked, partly just wanted to share this, but also I wish I had done it sooner. Loyalty costs you.

oOh Nasty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Loyalty costs you.
10+ years of loyalty here. Eventually, your desire for expansion will become too much and then you'll realize you've always been getting the short end of the stick - at the expense of all those years. Better late than never at least.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As a software engineer there really is no such thing as loyalty...every one or two years you move because you get recruited basically multiple times a day and eventually you simply get an offer that is too good to pass up even if you want to stay where you are.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a software engineer there really is no such thing as loyalty...every one or two years you move because you get recruited basically multiple times a day and eventually you simply get an offer that is too good to pass up even if you want to stay where you are.
you must be a billionaire on top of all your crypto riches!