Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sick and tired of the woman only want tall men talk

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a dancer in various genres I strongly prefer taller men. I don’t like to be taller than my guy if I’m in heels, and I like to be able to wear tall heels. Fortunately my guy also likes me in tall heels ;)
Plenty of non-dancer women feel the same way. That's why I mentioned that 5'7" is my likely cap with women based on me being 5'10". 5'8" if I am lucky and the woman isn't all that concerned about the optics when she wears tall heels. That's more an exception than a rule.

I like tall (starting at 5'7+) and slender women, classic model type bods. If she's got poise, intelligence and I can have amusing and interesting conversations with her then that pretty much nails it for me.
I like tall and athletic women more than tall and slender. 5'7"+ women who look like they play volleyball, swim, or play tennis are attractive. However, since I'm 5'10", a lot of these women aren't accessible to me because most will filter me out based on their own preferences. There are plenty of attractive 5'4"-5'7" women which is a stronger effort in playing the percentages for me.

I can relate to women's more wholistic set of requirements, rather than men's "I just want to nut in something" requirements. It does get boring just nutting in good looking women who don't have much else going on after a while. Nothing is worse for me now than a good looking women who squawks in my ear about boring and braindead woke stuff. I think all men must reach this stage eventually after they do their notches.
For me it was around 700 (when I stopped counting) that I noticed that purely pursuing pvssy wasn't as fulfilling anymore. I noticed that chasing pvssy became much more about risk-mitigation rather than pleasure seeking.
I enjoy nutting in good looking women though my notch count is below 700. The guy from my social circle with highest notch count in my social circle has a notch count around 120-150. I don't know for certain but that's my best guess. Those are solid numbers but nowhere near your 700+.

Hearing feminist talking points after an orgasm isn't all that fun.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to clarify, my notch count is somewhere above a thousand now. I stopped counting at 700 and I reached it at around 30 years old. 700 was the point I reached where notch-accumulation stopped being an obsession.
Reaching 700 at age 30 is so exceptional. 1,000+ now at 34 is still exceptional.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It comes at a huge cost, man. I way overdid it and committed most of my life to it. It took me a long time to break out of a crippling sex addiction that could be compared to something like a meth addiction.

I've said it here before - but think of a cave, and think of golem clutching a ring and croaking "my precious".

After I reached 700 it became like auto-pilot. I was dead inside, just going through the motions of aquiring more poon with ever diminishing returns. I've only just come to a point in my life now, having just turned 34, where I'm starting to focus on other areas of my life.
I didn't realize the huge cost. Yes, sex addiction is real. It's good you broke through a sex addiction.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaching 700 at age 30 is so exceptional. 1,000+ now at 34 is still exceptional.
Johnanthony is apparently at like 2200 lays lol. Says he's the best in the world.

And his game can be learnt in about 10 mins so anyone can replicate it
(basically open 'Hey I wanted to meet you'. ask some question about what she's up too. Tell her you're a DJ. Ask her if she likes grey goose vodka. Ask how tall she is and Tell her you're 6ft 4. Tell her it's your friends Birthday and you're having a party back at yours. Invite her back. Sex)

i've just saved people a few hundred bucks there from buying his cold appoach course there :)
You now have all the info for free. Now go bang a load of teen models. Enjoy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And his game can be learnt in about 10 mins so anyone can replicate it
(basically open 'Hey I wanted to meet you'. ask some question about what she's up too. Tell her you're a DJ. Ask her if she likes grey goose vodka. Ask how tall she is and Tell her you're 6ft 4. Tell her it's your friends Birthday and you're having a party back at yours. Invite her back. Sex)
How do you implement that when you are not a DJ and not 6'4"?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you implement that when you are not a DJ and not 6'4"?
good question. You can lie about being a DJ like john does (he also lies about this 2000+ lays haha. I gather they're mostly hookers and it's more like 50 or something)

Frauding being tall is tough lol. You'd have to find something else to bring up instead

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good question. You can lie about being a DJ like john does (he also lies about this 2000+ lays haha. I gather they're mostly hookers and it's more like 50 or something)

Frauding being tall is tough lol. You'd have to find something else to bring up instead
You might be able to get 1-2 bangs out of a woman if lying about your occupation but you won't get anything more than that.

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell everyone here with certainty that anyone with a 1000 lay count is one of the following:

-A superstar athlete/celebrity who has girls jumping on him
-Lives in a 3rd world country and is very well off
-Is banging bottom of the barrel girls

If you had an 1000 lay count by 30-35, that means you were banging an average of 66 girls a year for 15 years straight. Anyone with ANY experience in game knows that is physically impossible unless someone literally devotes their whole life to sleeping with women. In that case, the guy would probably be pretty low value(no career/assets/well-rounded personality). Despite what all the coaches say, the most experienced players get 25-35 girls a year if they dedicate 10-25 hours a week to women. Anything above that implies one of the 3 situations above or sacraficing all other areas of your life.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you haven't understood yet, is that Pan87 is full of sh1t. A 1000 lay counts that's a good one lol, he didn't have sekc with 1000 different women, nope. He's very entertaining and looks pretty smart for less experienced DJs, yes he spits some real facts, but trust me it's BS. If the guys had a 1000 lay count he wouldn't sit here arguing with everybody all day. He is here because he as issues with women, like the rest of us. He reminds me Roosh V., a total scam. No hard feelings Pan87, don't waste your time replying, I won't read.

You can believe me or not I don't mind, I've been cold approaching since I'm 15yo, mostly dated models, hired guns or look alike girls, I'd like to show you pictures but I can't (confidentiality), my lay count is around 32-33. I'm a tall good looking guy with game but I also have personal issues, I'm transparent and I never lie about my dating life. I'm struggling with women right now and all the junk I read here doesn't help. I'm honest enough to admit that I'm having issues with women and I'm even honest enough to tell you that I personally message Pan87 a few times for advice (but realized he's BS not long ago). This forum has made my situation worse, that's why I'm leaving. Guys who believe this 1000 or 2000 3000 lay count from John Anthony or other piece of trash like him or guys who believe Roosh V., I'm sorry to tell you that you are pure idiots. And married men here, I just don't understand.

Too many fakers, too much negativity, too much hate against women, looser mentality.. Toxic. When I created my account 10 months ago,
I didn't know such terms as Chad, OLD, nexting, simps, etc.. Now I'm full of hate. I'm not like that, I don't want to be like that and I won't be like that. I have to unlearn almost everything I've learned here.

shoutouts to @oldmanofthesea @samspade @DonJuanjr @SW15 @Suave1 @DEEZEDBRAH @cola @stringpuller @Robert28 @Modern Man Advice, I forget some. For you guys who want to message me before I delete my account, you're welcome, it's a matter of time.

Who are the moderators here? I forgot their usernames.

I wish everybody good luck, I'm out.
You are jealous of @Pan87. He is advocating pure redpill game. That is all he is doing. You are complaining about blackpill. That is incompatible with @Pan87 since he aint blackpill. That means you are jealous of him.

These are attention grabbing posts. If you want to leave then you would just disappear. You will be like other posters who say the same thing, lurk around and then start posting again. Maybe you will post in the other topic section. Its hard to resist a place thats not woke and pc and people can talk real.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had an 1000 lay count by 30-35
This guy:

is far from the worst of the offenders, but he claims to be like 38, was a virgin until 30, and now has a 1500 lay count haha. Interesting maths.
I guess the internet really hasn't changed much from the old days of AOL chatroom where scrawny teenagers pretend to be trained MMA fighters who can bench 350 lbs.

I also found out recently he's PMing guys on reddit offering them 'advanced game' that they'll never learn anywhere else, and he's charging.....wait for it....$10k!!!! Makes me sad that he's probably roped in a few desperate people and robbed them of their savings on a false dream (there was also suspicion that he is no other than John anthony based on some DM's that others claim to have recieved)

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would suspect even that is high. Ive heard respected guys acknowledge even lower numbers.
Still a great point. 1000k lay count lol
Agree with you. Top guys usually have a lot of other life enriching stuff going on besides girls such as a great social life and great career/business. They could chase more and probably pick up more lays but sacrafice the opportunity cost of doing other things.

I'm not even going to respond to these people here because I don't want to waste mental energy on something like this. I'm wasting energy just replying what I did already.

Sure, I would love to bang 50-100 new girls a year and not sacrafice my lifestyle at all. Anyone would. It is a dream that is sold, similar to stock trading coaches saying you can buy $5,000 worth of stock and next month it'll be worth $500,000.

Ultimately the only way anyone can prove that my post is correct is by trying it themselves and seeing.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could bang a new girl per day if my standards were lowered to 5-6s. But like, I'd rather not.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jealous of BS? Why? it doesn't make sense.
I'm waiting for the moderator to reply and process the account deletion request. some DJs I like asked me why I was leaving when I created the thread on how to delete account, I just answered the question out of respect.
You won't see me again and I don't need attention, I have things going on in my life. Must I remind you that you're here since 2009 and you're still pretty active. If I were you, I would question myself.
Good riddance.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No hard feelings bro.

If you bang on average 2 girls a week for 10 years then you've banged over a thousand women. It's not that hard, it just takes dedication and sacrifice. If you get really good then you can bang 4-5 girls a week (2 on the weekend, 2 during the week). But I find 4-5 girls per week quickly leads to burnout after a month or so, then you need a few weeks to recoup. I call this the binge and purge cycle.

The massive downside to this lifestyle is your career takes a backseat, it's hard to maintain friendships (because no one can relate to this lifestyle), relationship with family suffers. It's like a full blown drug addiction.

I don't actually advocate my lifestyle at all. It comes at a big cost and I wasted pretty much all my 20's on it.

I recommend most guys should shoot for 100 notch count and then look for something more meaningful after that. After I hit 100 notches it became routine. It was still very fun, but once I hit 700 I stopped even bothering to count.
So you dont need a career for that to work?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During the worst years of my sex addiction I lost around 5 jobs over a 5 year period. It was a pain in the ass. I'd get fired because I was going into the office exhausted and would fall asleep in my chair. Luckily, when I turned 30 I settled down into the job I have now and I'm still going strong after 4 years in it.

Jobs were always just a way to fund my sex addict lifestyle. I never took jobs seriously. I now value stability a lot more.
To fund it? I thought they were paying.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahhh...Tom Torerro. He who was exposed to be using actresses in infields lol. Couldn't make this stuff up haha. Guess his advanced game and female psychology understanding didn't cut the mustard :(

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once that we know of. (likely many more. His stealth seduction vids looked very odd) - Wouldn't need to do it at all if he could actually 'seduce' girls. FORCE them to be attracted. Something nobody wiht infield has ever proven possible.

Krauser has no game. His lay count is likely very low.

PS - Torero appologised. Admitted it. It's not a hatchet job lol. People grasping at straws

The industry is crooked. Full of liars and dreamers lol. We've all read the same books. We all know the info and know waht's possible. This stuff isn't difficult.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Name them.
you'd only defend them lol. But there's many. Most have already been exposed. But not sure you'd believe it. Sounds like you still don't believe Torero faked the infield despite his apology and confession lol. I could also show you the girls portfolio where she puts daygame.com down as one of her jobs haha. He doesn't get laid. He knows a lot of theory, but with his looks, it's a BIG numbers game. 1 in 250 maybe? We all know the same theory.
Have you read posts here? what is fvcking up men in game in your opinion?
most here don't even approach.Certainly not with enough volume. And those that do and are struggling need to hit the gym and improve their style to improve their odds.

Where's @cola ?? Need velasco back too man lol. All the normal posters who actually have real life experience with girls and cold appraoch have left :( Just left with idiots with pretend lay counts who just talk nonsense

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Velasco and Cola are betas who kept getting exposed here.

Velasco once posted a crazy photo of this enormous, fat indian girl that he banged. It was one of the strangest things I've seen on this forum to date.

Cola, from what I've seen, gets triggered by anything remotely redpill. I seem to remember him advocating spending money on women for sex being unavoidable.

You're getting influenced by the wrong people, man. That's why you're failing.
nah, they're real posters. I've seen loads of legit proof from velasco on his other forum he posted on.
Cola is legit. Actually get's laid.
I'm doing OK with my 1500 lay count. Approach in volume. THat's why i'm so successful