Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ex communicating with a family member of mine?

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been years and it's the love that gave me depression (mental trauma) which is being mended by self improvement. I noticed she's using a Facebook account with her name but my picture on it and is communicating with my mom.

There's no place else to ask other than our "different" forum hoping to know what are your insights on this occurrence

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

This is terribly disrespectful and disloyal of your mother. Tell her so. My son is only 19. But he will take issue with me if he believes I am out of line. I respect and appreciate that in him. You need to be fearless and hold your mother accountable.

My BF’s mom did this a few months ago. He BF withdrew from his mother after he explained to her that she was being disloyal. She has begged him to call her. He finally spoke with her last week, and the first thing he did was ask her now if she understood he was serious about her loyalty residing with him. I was floored. No way I would be disloyal to my son that way.

Stand up to your mother. Tell her you are displeased, disappointed and so on and that if she cannot be loyal then you will distance yourself from her.

Ridiculous. Seriously.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found when women rejected me when I was younger that pleading to her mother about how I was a nice boy (with accompanying picture of me in a shirt and sweater) was dynamite with the ladies.
There’s something about it which gets women off.

it never actually worked but the girls always text me to say they really would have gone out with me and I was a nice guy but they just weren’t looking for a boyfriend.

so it worked 100% of the time but just through bad luck it didn’t come off.

this is my own addition to the game. I call it “dorkgame”. I might write some posts on it

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never confronted my mother that I knew they are communicating
This leaves me puzzled.
From what you've written, it sounds like you aren't in contact with the ex.
You also mentioned that your mother isn't aware that you know of the contact between these two.
How did you become privy to this information?

... and be honest.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been years and it's the love that gave me depression (mental trauma) which is being mended by self improvement. I noticed she's using a Facebook account with her name but my picture on it and is communicating with my mom.

There's no place else to ask other than our "different" forum hoping to know what are your insights on this occurrence

This sort of thing is actually very common. Had my ex wife recently contact my mom and sister on FB. Tell your mom to block her.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would your mom talk to your ex behind your back? That's pretty damn weird.
To get sh1t on you. Women tend to side with each other even if one is completely corrupt. So as they talk a connection will form especially if done in secrecy from you.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This leaves me puzzled.
You also mentioned that your mother isn't aware that you know of the contact between these two.

... and be honest.
At first i thought it was my profile account, it's as if she also intentionally let me get a glimpse of what my mom and the ex was doing

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
This leaves me puzzled.

... and be honest.
I don't communicate with my ex since it's not healthy

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anunimuus magi As you are discovering... while mothers can be nurturing and caring, some mother's can also have behavior that is the complete opposite.

I'll add to the stories shared:
My mother kept hinting at wanting to become a grandmother (I suspect she wanted a do-over because she wasn't the best mom). I was her only chance of this and marriage and kids was never among my plans.

While in my twenties, a girl and I were on the outs quite a bit. After I broke up with her, she said "I should have listened to your mother." I asked what she meant.

Apparently when the gal and I were having conflicts, she'd call my mother for advice. My mother told her to become a "girl in trouble... because I would do the right thing."

After finding out about this. I later called my mother.
Her response: (said in casual tone that seemed to convey no guilt or shame .... just a plan vocal tone) .. "I didn't think that it was a bad idea."

I went two years without talking to her.