Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fat girls

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are they on the 1-10 scale? How many of you realize the myth of them being easier is just that, a myth? With some exceptions, such as being some trailer trash old lady. Anyway I have no problem with girls with pretty faces but fat, not sure entirely what the problem is there, but I wouldn’t settle for an ugly woman, by which I mean aging horrible, obvious deformity, etc.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize them being easier is a myth. They are below average to me, which would mean below 5 on a 1-10 scale.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize them being easier is a myth. They are below average to me, which would mean below 5 on a 1-10 scale.
Even if they’re young and their face is pretty? I mean I guess I have seen a pyramid where they are rated 3/10

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you looking for justification from us to **** a fat girl? We all have to start at level 1 sometime.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a fattie for the first time a couple weeks ago. It took a while to convince myself to banging fatties. I had the most fun sex with the fat chick. The skinniest female I was with, was like banging a corpse. No effort involved. This chick, got an A for effort. I would think the scale differs based on demographics of your area. Since The average person is overweight in the us I would consider overweight starting at a 5. The fatter they get the lower the number goes.

People talk of incels with a lack of respect. The same goes for banging fat chicks. The way I see it, everyone agrees that gaming females is harder now than ever. Most agree that even fat chicks think they're worth channing tatum. Wouldn't gaming a modern fatty be like gaming a 7 a couple decades ago as far as difficulty goes? I don't see why there is the same lack of respect given to banging fatties as being incel. If I have the choice of not having respect based on one or the other, then I'm choosing the one that at least gets my djck wet.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently had a fattie for the first time a couple weeks ago. It took a while to convince myself to banging fatties. I had the most fun sex with the fat chick. The skinniest female I was with, was like banging a corpse. No effort involved. This chick, got an A for effort. I would think the scale differs based on demographics of your area. Since The average person is overweight in the us I would consider overweight starting at a 5. The fatter they get the lower the number goes.

People talk of incels with a lack of respect. The same goes for banging fat chicks. The way I see it, everyone agrees that gaming females is harder now than ever. Most agree that even fat chicks think they're worth channing tatum. Wouldn't gaming a modern fatty be like gaming a 7 a couple decades ago as far as difficulty goes? I don't see why there is the same lack of respect given to banging fatties as being incel. If I have the choice of not having respect based on one or the other, then I'm choosing the one that at least gets my djck wet.
How did you game her? I thought you dumpster dived and hooked up with her and you never saw her again afterwards. She is not even a bootie call on demand!

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did you game her? I thought you dumpster dived and hooked up with her and you never saw her again afterwards.
I never said I gamed her. I was talking in generalities of respect or lack there of when dealing with/gaming fatties in regards to epicwinguys post. What's your deal @corrector trying to make me look like a bullshjtter or something? Yeah I guess it's dumpster diving. But you know what? It's better than jacking off to creepy pics taken with my phone of girls in random areas feeling like I "own a piece of them" like you do.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never said I gamed her. I was talking in generalities of respect or lack there of when dealing with/gaming fatties in regards to epicwinguys post. What's your deal @corrector trying to make me look like a bullshjtter or something? Yeah I guess it's dumpster diving. But you know what? It's better than jacking off to creepy pics taken with my phone of girls in random areas feeling like I "own a piece of them" like you do.
How so? At least I have good taste.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How so? At least I have good taste.
Oh I'm sure you do. I'm sure you have the perfect ones you've picked out. Maybe been observing them for a few months... Getting their routines down...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh I'm sure you do. I'm sure you have the perfect ones you've picked out. Maybe been observing them for a few months... Getting their routines down...
Not really. Just did that twice and I talked to the lady the first time it was done meaning that pick up strategy worked once. The lady has to know I am doing it to be a passive-aggressive pick up. You wont be invisible to her when you do things like that.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. Just did that twice and I talked to the lady the first time it was done meaning that pick up strategy worked once. The lady has to know I am doing it to be a passive-aggressive pick up. You wont be invisible to her when you do things like that.
And you stopped doing that when you got possessed by a demon right?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyway I have no problem with girls with pretty faces but fat, not sure entirely what the problem is there
Fat is deadly. I went to lunch with the hottest 27 year old Persian girl the other week, but she a *little* fat, and it turned me off. I was more attracted to a woman who was 37 with 2 kids but fit and thin.

Fat girls don’t sell. Name the last movie / tv star (not music) who became famous and made millions but was fat. If you are a movie director, you are going to hire a *fat* decent looking women to be in your movie?

You see magazines like Vanity Fair, Sharon Stone is like 62 and taking pictures that sell. Why? Because she is thin and shape. Her face is old but still, Vanity Fair is taking those pictures. Look at Lopez, 52 and still taking bikini pictures because she is in shape.

Up to a certain age, I think the worst thing for a woman is her weight. There are guys on here that would easily do Lopez at 52. They wouldn’t do a fat girl at 32.