Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If Money + Status Are So Important Why Do So Many Rich Celebs Have Ugly Wives/Girlfriends?

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
There are an endless list of millionaire celebs and household name billionaires who have wives and girlfriends who are at best passable in appearance, even though their partners have limitless beauty and fashion budgets.

I won't take the time to post the relevant photos but you know who I'm talking about. Lebron, Bill Gates, Bezos, and countless others theoretically have the pick of the litter, yet many are only passably attractive or worse.

There's just too much evidence that money and status in the absence of good looks doesn't get you very far in terms of quality or quantity of women.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage is more about a feeling of connection and team support than looks. In the modern slang "it just hits different"

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are an endless list of millionaire celebs and household name billionaires who have wives and girlfriends who are at best passable in appearance, even though their partners have limitless beauty and fashion budgets.

I won't take the time to post the relevant photos but you know who I'm talking about. Lebron, Bill Gates, Bezos, and countless others theoretically have the pick of the litter, yet many are only passably attractive or worse.

There's just too much evidence that money and status in the absence of good looks doesn't get you very far in terms of quality or quantity of women.
They are choosing those women.

they could literally have anyone. Anyone. Your wife, your mom, your sister. Anyone.

When you’re a multimillionaire MD, you spend a lot of your life at conferences, events, dinners. You don’t want a chick who has to make a few remarks after dinner (or at some foundation you started) and say “well, y know, I think this is hella good and um, can I get W boba tea after this?”

as you get older there is something that appears foolish about a middle aged man with a fashion model. You may not see it, but others do.

These guys wives are like their business partners.

on the side these guys can have anyone, pretty much.

maybe after like 60 they might lose some of the 20 somethings, only some, and they can always just pay £20k a month for a bombshell mistress.

if you think these guys can only get women like their wives, that they are the best they could get, you are sorely mistaken and don’t fully understand what money is in terms of SMV to women. It’s the same as looks for us (ie 90%)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine the people celebs marry were those they were banging throughout their career under the radar, maybe like a make up assistant or something

jjflash

Banned
Reaction score
Mark Zuckerberg, richest man in the world with his smokin' hot wife:

James Bond, 007:

Wife of "billionaire playboy" John McAfee

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can lower their standards. Women cannot.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with OP. The proof is in the pudding. I myself can claim I'm "picking the quality girls" but in truth I can't get the hotties just yet. If I could, I'd be with them. Same is true with the "high status" men. One example of a rich man who has a decent and hot wife is Peter Schiff.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

and yet no one see what his kids are doing.

you guys also have a serious problem of taking EVERYTHING at face value, its not like they have a wife up front, to show the worlkd, and then keep banging the intern or they secretary, hell don't need to know millionaries, most guys who have a company and lots of money do this, I know this, I saw doctors who will bang young woman and be they sugar daddy(yes its thing), company CEOs who let his lover owrk for him, AND everyone knows only reason she is there is because she is sleeping with him, that is save his wife, or most cases just ignore.

but then you guys take a couple of idiots who did make money but have 0 social tact, or you guys think the dude who made facebook to steal all people info, did it because he is social and not the normal awkward nerd?

money and status are big, but still if you are a dumbass there is no money in this world will save you

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just saw Ray Liotta's fiance. Another example of a famous rich guy with a hot girl.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably see thru the insanely hot girls bs.... almost all... actually all the ridiculously hot girls I’ve been with have had some type of issue... or issues. I would chose a loyal... sane 6 or 7... over a crazy 10.
with good pvssy