Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Keep her or kick her ass to the curb?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just engage in silence/distance for a while to reaffirm that she can't get away with doing things that even SHE thinks is wrong. I would be prepared for her to monkey branch. From what I've read on this site, it doesn't matter if she is fighting for your relationship. She can be fighting for the relationship one day, and then monkey branch a few days later. Others on here have attested to this.
Ok so why not just tell her look let’s just be casual for now?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might get her to monkey branch sooner? @EyeBRollin said going too extreme with the punishment will only result in lowering of interest from her. I think if you talk about non monogamy, she will see it as a sign of non security from you. Which will result in her to start to subconsciously think about where to get security from.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That might get her to monkey branch sooner? @EyeBRollin said going too extreme with the punishment will only result in lowering of interest from her. I think if you talk about non monogamy, she will see it as a sign of non security from you. Which will result in her to start to subconsciously think about where to get security from.
As ****ed up as it sounds, Do you think gaming other chicks is necessary to keep certain ones? I’ve had the abundance mindset this entire fling, She has caught me out with other beautiful women, I told her that I feel numb most of the time and it’s hard for me to love .... and all it did was make her interest level go up. She complains that I don’t text her enough and am aloof and I stress her out. But I feel like the things she says she hates are the things that attract her to me. She says I’m the only guy that excites her and she usually gets bored. She also told me she left the last guy she was with and he treated her very well.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
let me ask you this then. How should I proceed when it comes to the vibe not being the same on my end? I am more distant than usual and I know she’s upset about it, but at the same time She can’t expect to just snap her fingers and things go back to exactly how they were. She is the reason we are in this position and I shouldn’t have had to deal with that bull****. Before this weekend things were great. I don’t want to punish her or cheat on her, I just need time and she needs to respect it.
Hire a shrink. Can’t hold onto that energy against her when it is something internal that you are dealing with.