Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youth in women is so powerful

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus seems to have success with younger types of women by using Bumble. He's not as old as us, but he's not that young himself either. Thought that there were young girls into old guys. I can mask my age somewhat by cutting my hair and I'm using facial creams and Collagen supplements with the hopes of maintaining a youthful appearance. Think he also did some cold approaches in the mall. How did you meet that young lady?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if that's the reason I find below average height women more feminine.
It might work like that for you. To another guy the shorter ones might have more of a "napoleon" complex. We all have different "types" that work better for us as an individual and it's a good thing to figure that out.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SargeMaximus seems to have success with younger types of women by using Bumble. He's not as old as us, but he's not that young himself either. Thought that there were young girls into old guys. I can mask my age somewhat by cutting my hair and I'm using facial creams and Collagen supplements with the hopes of maintaining a youthful appearance. Think he also did some cold approaches in the mall. How did you meet that young lady?
I met the 22 year old on Badoo.

I have a maybe fwb (I say that because we were FWB but then covid lockdowns and she has a covid outbreak in her apartment) who is 28 I met off bumble.

There was a 21 year old I had a ons with I met in pof. She’s looking for “the one” tho.

a few years ago it was all 25 year olds. Ons and a few multiple sexual encounters. Seems they move on fast tho

a lot of these girls said to me they prefer older men.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met the 22 year old on Badoo.

I have a maybe fwb (I say that because we were FWB but then covid lockdowns and she has a covid outbreak in her apartment) who is 28 I met off bumble.

There was a 21 year old I had a ons with I met in pof. She’s looking for “the one” tho.

a few years ago it was all 25 year olds. Ons and a few multiple sexual encounters. Seems they move in fast tho
How old are you?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's prime time. You can still get 21 years olds at that age, you probably still have a couple of years left.
I hope more than a couple years. I don’t want to put limits on myself.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a short time to cash in their chips - 18 - 23, then they start declining and their options reduce. The older a woman gets, the more jaded she becomes as she accumulates experience and c0cks. She mentally declines and becomes jaded even before her physical decline starts to happen.
And you know they'll debate that as they become more demanding and less helpful.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a short time to cash in their chips - 18 - 23, then they start declining and their options reduce. The older a woman gets, the more jaded she becomes as she accumulates experience and c0cks. She mentally declines and becomes jaded even before her physical decline starts to happen.
They can take care of their $hit too, just like a man! The only difference is society tends to look the other way and make them really entitled. So they end up with a greater delusion than most men would have.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in a welfare area, they all look hot 18-25/28, till 90% end up on welfare.

What i meant was girls physiques are insanely hot now compared to when I was younger, nearly every young girl i walk past has a big natural bust, never mentioned implants mate?
depends what you like. I hate modern massive @ss and tits, I think it’s gross.

I like long legs, slim waists, small but round butt. I am totally grossed out by the “bionic @ss” modern women, I think they look fat. I also think it’s been encouraged by the feminist movement which is anti thinness so it seeks to redefine beauty as close to fat as it can get.

women now seem to be aiming for the physique of herd animal. Asses so big they look more like they should be pulling a plough.

not trying to diss your choice in women mate. We all like what we like, im just saying it’s a matter of opinion, i find the modern woman’s style gross.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Why women in their early to mid 20's hold such sexual power.

I was just thinking about three years ago when I was 41 and slightly hooking up with a 21 year old woman.

If you compare her to her early 20 something peers, she is very average.

Crazy thing is, to a guy 35 and up, an average looking/moderately cute 21 to 25 year old is almost like a 10!
In their 20's,...they are still learning how to spell "OMG".

(Sorry, I'm nearly 40 years older than them. At my age everything is hilarious :) )

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not trying to diss your choice in women mate. We all like what we like, im just saying it’s a matter of opinion, i find the modern woman’s style gross.
oh yeah for sure, i dont like all this "thic" thing.

I was purely stating my observation, that younger women seem to have cracking boobs on them, compared to groups of women in the 90s.

back then only girl would have stupid size udders, and the rest were flat chested from what i remember

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These young women now have ridiculous physiques, nearly half of them have huge natural DD shaped boobs. This was unheard of in my youth, apart from that 1 girl who always had stupidly huge boobs.

Unfortunately they go obese very fast around 25 years old.
Yeah, problem is a lot of young women (and men) get away with sh1tty habits until mid/late 20's - excessive alcohol, junk food, smoking etc. Years of poor lifestyle then catches up and they go downhill, their poor choices becoming apparent.

Usually claim and justify that its simply getting older, where really most of the time its paying their dues to bad habits.

Particularly prevalent in 'welfare' areas where the parents don;t know better and install the importance of a healthy lifestyle.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny but true.
also, genuinely ugly women with lip filler and caked in makeup.

Molly mae Hague (I would post but not sure how to do it on phone) is a good example.

she has the pouty mouth thing but if you strip it all away she is very average.

the 90s girls like buffy the vampire slayer. Jennifer Anniston, Cameron díaz....they aren’t perfect but they were much more natural looking,basically now it’s just about having massive bionic bodies, lips like pillows and makeup with no real beauty.

girls love It (thick, rough women) as they think their lack of exercise and diet can be remedied with products and surgery.

Reactions: B80