Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youth in women is so powerful

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that younger women respond more favorably to older men in person than they do online due to all the parameters.
I believe that. A lot of younger women would filter out a man 5+ years older on a swipe app but be open to meeting one through some real life means.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With waitresses, bartenders, fast food workers, and mostly anyone who works with the general public, picking them up at work isn't ideal. If I wanted to meet a McDonald's store level worker, I'd try to meet her at a time she wasn't working.
sure, my point was purely just saying how co-operative and friendly they are, you also get mad choosing signals from them.

you get served by a 35 year old its a different story

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sure, my point was purely just saying how co-operative and friendly they are, you also get mad choosing signals from them.

I wish I worked in the food industry when I was in my 20s. I've heard they are hook up fests, and restaurant workers tend to stick to themselves and not let outsiders in.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

35 and working at McDonald's would be bad.

I wish I worked in the food industry when I was in my 20s. I've heard they are hook up fests, and restaurant workers tend to stick to themselves and not let outsiders in.
Restaurant and retail work is good for casual sex and even forming relationships. The main perk of that line of work is dating/having sex with co-workers. The nature of that work is transient so few people take those jobs seriously and they have high turnover. White collar, office work is not good for casual sex or dating because those jobs are more serious and finding a new one takes a lot longer.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
've heard they are hook up fests, and restaurant workers tend to stick to themselves and not let outsiders in.
I dont know,I think women are withholding the P*ssy again,

Its been a long time since Ive got women to hook up with me, like real fast.

used to be a common thing 5+ years ago

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
35 and working at McDonald's would be bad.

Restaurant and retail work is good for casual sex and even forming relationships. The main perk of that line of work is dating/having sex with co-workers. The nature of that work is transient so few people take those jobs seriously and they have high turnover. White collar, office work is not good for casual sex or dating because those jobs are more serious and finding a new one takes a lot longer.
Amen to that. I started a part time gig at Home Depot back in January and a couple of the front end women were flirty with me. However due to the mask wearing, I couldn't tell how attractive they were, but the bodies were decent.

Unfortunately, I had to quit after 3.5 weeks due to an injury (non work related).

I would like to go back and try it again next year.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made out with her and felt her up (nothing below the waist though)
How aggressive was the make-out session and feeling her up? So you would call that the "Christian" version of hooking-up?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is easier for a top tier guy. I try not to use that word beginning in Ch.

I think there are 5 classes of men.

1. Top tier (The top 10% of men). This is the 90th percentile +
2. Second tier. The 70th to 89th percentile
3. Average The 40th to 69th percentile
4. Below average The 11th to 39th percentile
5. The bottom. The lowest 10 percent of men. Often times a part of this group are called omega males.

The bottom 3 classes are invisible to a lot of women. Even the 2nd tier often has trouble.

I wouldn't bother with swipe apps unless in the Top Tier class.

Second tier men and average men put up with a lot of shiit to get laid.

A second tier 35 year old man is likely to encounter some resistance with an 18-25 year old woman, despite being in a good place overall.
As interesting as your categories are, would you say that if you grouped out your categories like this:

a) Top Tier and Second Tier is group one. (Not invisible to women - second tier may need some more game than top tier, but never tight game per se)
b) Average is group two (Invisible to women -- would need very tight game and be very smooth. All of the "rules" would apply. Have to micromanage approaches so they are done right.
c) Below average and bottom is group three. (repulsed by women or women are hostile to them -- exaggerated numbers game, cold approach is riskier, especially if ethnic since now the police can even be called on you, horror stories of women going out of their way to avoid you or any eye contact).

The interesting point is that sub-5s, report that feeling invisible to women is a good thing. Since they rather be invisible then feel like an eyesore and be treated as one.

I think maybe you are also alluding to SMV rather than just purely on looks. The problem with SMV is that you could get betabuxxing, security based relationships, gold-diggers, etc.... except for someone who is sub-5 white with a hot asian gf, etc....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How aggressive was the make-out session and feeling her up? So you would call that the "Christian" version of hooking-up?
Idk, the girl seemed shy and with the whole #metoo movement I didn't want to overdo it.

I went up her shirt and felt her boobs and she just laid there, did not reciprocate much.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Idk, the girl seemed shy and with the whole #metoo movement I didn't want to overdo it.

I went up her shirt and felt her boobs and she just laid there, did not reciprocate much.
What a buzz-kill. The only thing worst than no make-out is a bad make-out session.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're over 6'0", that helps your case for being second tier. A decent job that pays the bills if you have a bachelor's degree or higher could either be second or average tier. Being 44 is a bit of a downer. You're old to 18-27 year old women.

You're correct that the audience here is mainly second and average tier men.

Tier placement is a combination of Looks, Money, Status, and Persona.

In my metro area (major U.S. metro), a $100,000 salary is nothing special. $150,000 minimum might get you some recognition on salary, but I'm thinking $175,000+ is more of what you'd need to impress women on salary if your looks or persona are nothing special.

Looks is number 1. Height and muscular are the best. 6'0" - 6'4" height is best with muscularity above average. Fit with lean muscle is better than being fat but won't get a lot of vaginal tingles alone. With that body type, you'd need something else to be above average to be successful, and you might max out at high second tier.
Funny how when we talk about looks we think classically handsome like a Rob Lowe, Paul Walker or Brad Pitt.

However, looks can include how masculine you look.

Look at Polish MMA fighter Marcin Najman and his smoking hot wife.

Classically Handsome: No
Masculine looking: Absolutely

Attachments

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think maybe you are also alluding to SMV rather than just purely on looks. The problem with SMV is that you could get betabuxxing, security based relationships, gold-diggers, etc.... except for someone who is sub-5 white with a hot asian gf, etc....
Looks, money, status, and persona were a part of how I classified those groups. All of those factors matter in attraction.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks, money, status, and persona were a part of how I classified those groups. All of those factors matter in attraction.
Yes and no. Looks and persona factor into attraction the most when you are talking about raw attraction. The others, like money and status may factor on just the SMV.

Remember there are also bad relationships, betabuxxing, dead bedrooms, guys that are on the edge that their hot gf can break-up with them and easily move on to 100 other options, even if the gf is at fault, while they are stranded forever, gold-diggers, etc.... which means the SMV doesn't equate to a mutually beneficial relationship unless it translates to a genuine attraction.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing in woman thats powerful is AUTHENTIC FEMININTY!

It's nitrous or boost for a masculine male. If she's masculine or trying to out masculine you it's fighting against your masculinity, working to repress it or keep it from expressing as much as hers.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other thing in woman thats powerful is AUTHENTIC FEMININTY!

It's nitrous or boost for a masculine male. If she's masculine or trying to out masculine you it's fighting against your masculinity, working to repress it or keep it from expressing as much as hers.
I wonder if that's the reason I find below average height women more feminine.