Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will I gain mass with these exercises?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You will gain mass by forcing your muscles to work harder than they are capable of, thereby forcing them to breakdown and rebuild stronger. The easiest way is to use increasingly heavy weight. However this is not the only way to accomplish it. I suggest googling about various ways to do this with fixed weight.

anunimuus magi

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will gain mass by forcing your muscles to work harder than they are capable of, thereby forcing them to breakdown and rebuild stronger. The easiest way is to use increasingly heavy weight. However this is not the only way to accomplish it. I suggest googling about various ways to do this with fixed weight.
I do increase the weight, it's just that I don't want to go blind

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. This workout split is a waste of time.

Mass = strength. ~80% of skeletal muscle is in the back, legs, and posterior chain. Pick up a barbell and do squats, deadlifts, and barbell rows. Those are the primary mass builders.

For size gains I recommend starting with Stronglifts 5X5. Don’t isolate any muscle groups until you can Squat 300 lbs and deadlift 400 lbs. Good luck.
This is the right answer. OP, install 5x5 stronglifts right now and head to the gym.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is 21 and can train more often. Each muscle can get hit every 48 hours or so. Even at age 40, going to failure once a week is worse than hitting it 3 times a week not to failure. **** tonnes more volume without the cortisol of failure. I'd put money on the table that changing your regimen to this may make you reach new PRs!
Coming up on August... I stopped destroying myself in the gym and this is the best i have ever felt. Every week i am gaining reps and strength... and stop well short of exhaustion.
Tendons and joints feel amazing... your advice worked ! When your taking weight lifting advice it’s best to take it from normal people and not generic freaks or dudes running insane amounts of gear ! Recovery is required!