Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Youth in women is so powerful

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why women in their early to mid 20's hold such sexual power.

I was just thinking about three years ago when I was 41 and slightly hooking up with a 21 year old woman.

If you compare her to her early 20 something peers, she is very average.

Crazy thing is, to a guy 35 and up, an average looking/moderately cute 21 to 25 year old is almost like a 10!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I was just thinking about three years ago when I was 41 and slightly hooking up with a 21 year old woman.

Crazy thing is, to a guy 35 and up, an average looking/moderately cute 21 to 25 year old is almost like a 10!
When they run bullsh1t and games all those lies and bad intentions become part of her image. Also being trashed out and done dirty multiple times also trashes out her image. Over time they become to look more uglier, or more evil which is congruent with their consistent actions. With those "kinda cute" 21-25's you are seeing an image that doesn't have as much sh1t in it.

They aren't special, and keep in mind if you where HER AGE you wouldn't up rate her as much as you do at your current age.

The right way to treat her is similar to her peers or just a LITTLE more to keep her hooked. IF you treat them too good compared to what they are used to they get really rotten and they will start to see you as less than your worth.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if I were her age, I wouldn't think she was anything special.

However, since my mid 30's any relatively attractive girl in her 20s is VERY attractive to an older man just because of that youthful glow.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that if I were her age, I wouldn't think she was anything special.

However, since my mid 30's any relatively attractive girl in her 20s is VERY attractive to an older man just because of that youthful glow.
I get it! It just makes your hormones flow and turns you on. There is no thought to it. Fertility indicators, pheromones, whatever it is. I think if you are a single male you should fvck them if you can! And if you cannot, change her out for someone you CAN! It's healthy for your masculinity and swag to feed it in that manner.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These young women now have ridiculous physiques, nearly half of them have huge natural DD shaped boobs. This was unheard of in my youth, apart from that 1 girl who always had stupidly huge boobs.

Unfortunately they go obese very fast around 25 years old.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These young women now have ridiculous physiques, nearly half of them have huge natural DD shaped boobs. This was unheard of in my youth, apart from that 1 girl who always had stupidly huge boobs.

We must be in different social circles. I never have seen women with a 50% implant rate in their 20s and getting obese in late 20s.

I'm over 35 and a 21-25 year old holds appeal.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never have seen women with a 50% implant rate in their 20s and getting obese in late 20s.
I live in a welfare area, they all look hot 18-25/28, till 90% end up on welfare.

What i meant was girls physiques are insanely hot now compared to when I was younger, nearly every young girl i walk past has a big natural bust, never mentioned implants mate?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18-24 is easier for a 40 year old good looking guy then a hotter 32 year old. Different worlds
18-24 year olds will often be easier to deal with than a jaded, 32 year old.

I live in a welfare area, they all look hot 18-25/28, till 90% end up on welfare.

What i meant was girls physiques are insanely hot now compared to when I was younger, nearly every young girl i walk past has a big natural bust, never mentioned implants mate?
I wasn't paying close enough attention. I see your point now. Welfare areas have greater obesity because they are eating lower quality food.

I've lived in areas that have had thinner women and the only DDs I've tended to see are breast implants on women with normal range BMIs.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

What does SLIGHTLY hooking up mean?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
18-24 year olds will often be easier to deal with than a jaded, 32 year old.
totally agree, the girls under 25 who all work in my 3 local Mcdonalds are so friendly,fit and do all the choosing signals a girl should.

its great fun and very sexy

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
totally agree, the girls under 25 who all work in my 3 local Mcdonalds are so friendly,fit and do all the choosing signals a girl should.

its great fun and very sexy
With waitresses, bartenders, fast food workers, and mostly anyone who works with the general public, picking them up at work isn't ideal. If I wanted to meet a McDonald's store level worker, I'd try to meet her at a time she wasn't working.

When I was in college, I met a stripper while I was taking part in a campus activity. That was awesome! That's the way to do with those type of workers.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With waitresses, bartenders, fast food workers, and mostly anyone who works with the general public, picking them up at work isn't ideal. If I wanted to meet a McDonald's store level worker, I'd try to meet her at a time she wasn't working.

When I was in college, I met a stripper while I was taking part in a campus activity. That was awesome! That's the way to do with those type of workers.
But for chads like @Hamurabimbi, they just clean house with waitress, bartenders and fast food workers. Normies have normie rules, chads they just pick them up and don't have to wait until she's not working.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But for chads like @Hamurabimbi, they just clean house with waitress, bartenders and fast food workers. Normies have normie rules, chads they just pick them up and don't have to wait until she's not working.
Everything is easier for a top tier guy. I try not to use that word beginning in Ch.

I think there are 5 classes of men.

1. Top tier (The top 10% of men). This is the 90th percentile +
2. Second tier. The 70th to 89th percentile
3. Average The 40th to 69th percentile
4. Below average The 11th to 39th percentile
5. The bottom. The lowest 10 percent of men. Often times a part of this group are called omega males.

The bottom 3 classes are invisible to a lot of women. Even the 2nd tier often has trouble.

I wouldn't bother with swipe apps unless in the Top Tier class.

Second tier men and average men put up with a lot of shiit to get laid.

A second tier 35 year old man is likely to encounter some resistance with an 18-25 year old woman, despite being in a good place overall.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is easier for a top tier guy. I try not to use that word beginning in Ch.

I think there are 5 classes of men.

5. The absolute bottom of the barrel shiit. The lowest 10 percent of men. Often times a part of this group are called omega males.

The bottom 3 classes are invisible to a lot of women. Even the 2nd tier often has trouble.

I wouldn't bother with swipe apps until in the Top Tier class.

Second tier men and average men put up with a lot of shiit to get laid.

A second tier 35 year old man is likely to encounter some resistance with an 18-25 year old woman, despite being in a good place overall.
I agree with your 5 classes of men; most of us are probably Second Tier or Average Tier. I like to consider myself second tier, I am 44, tall, fit, full head of hair, educated with a decent job that pays the bills. You are correct, second tier men do struggle. I have not touched a woman since August I believe. However, a lot of that has to do with Covid restrictions and a current injury I am dealing with (have not been out in months).

Too add to my comments, my mind gets blown away from the man men (especially 35+) who are in lower tiers out of sheer laziness and not taking care of themselves (not poor genetics) I see so many out of shape and slovenly dudes who dress like bums (sweat pants, hoodies) it blows my mind.

Fat destroys good looks!

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with your 5 classes of men; most of us are probably Second Tier or Average Tier. I like to consider myself second tier, I am 44, tall, fit, full head of hair, educated with a decent job that pays the bills. You are correct, second tier men do struggle. I have not touched a woman since August I believe. However, a lot of that has to do with Covid restrictions and a current injury I am dealing with (have not been out in months).
Who would you consider Top Tier? Men that won the genetic lottery (tall, fit, perfect facial features) and men who might be average to slightly above average looking who make 100K+?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there are 5 classes of men

5. The bottom. The lowest 10 percent of men. Often times a part of this group are called omega males.
If you're over 6'0", that helps your case for being second tier. A decent job that pays the bills if you have a bachelor's degree or higher could either be second or average tier. Being 44 is a bit of a downer. You're old to 18-27 year old women.

You're correct that the audience here is mainly second and average tier men.

Who would you consider Top Tier? Men that won the genetic lottery (tall, fit, perfect facial features) and men who might be average to slightly above average looking who make 100K+?
Tier placement is a combination of Looks, Money, Status, and Persona.

In my metro area (major U.S. metro), a $100,000 salary is nothing special. $150,000 minimum might get you some recognition on salary, but I'm thinking $175,000+ is more of what you'd need to impress women on salary if your looks or persona are nothing special.

Looks is number 1. Height and muscular are the best. 6'0" - 6'4" height is best with muscularity above average. Fit with lean muscle is better than being fat but won't get a lot of vaginal tingles alone. With that body type, you'd need something else to be above average to be successful, and you might max out at high second tier.

Last edited:

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're over 6'0", that helps your case for being second tier. A decent job that pays the bills if you have a bachelor's degree or higher could either be second or average tier. Being 44 is a bit of a downer. You're old to 18-27 year old women.
I am about 5.11.5" flat footed, about 6'1" with shoes on. Here in NJ, I feel taller than 80% of men. I guess full head of hair doesn't mean too much, since women find bald men more masculine and sexy (as long as you shave it off and are not overweight).

I have a master's degree.

I agree, I am old to a 18-27 year old woman and I don't expect to land one. However, I think I still have a crack at the 29-35 year old range.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am about 5.11.5" flat footed, about 6'1" with shoes on. Here in NJ, I feel taller than 80% of men. I guess full head of hair doesn't mean too much, since women find bald men more masculine and sexy (as long as you shave it off and are not overweight).

I agree, I am old to a 18-27 year old woman and I don't expect to land one. However, I think I still have a crack at the 29-35 year old range.
On the swipe apps, women demand 6'0" flat footed. While 5'11.5" is good, that's still sub 6'0". I'd rather be 5'11.5" than 5'9" or even 5'10". I am 5'10" and I feel that my height has been looked down upon in interactions.

If you're Top Tier or high second tier at 44, you might have a chance at 29-35. If swipe apps are the method used, it's difficult to get a 5+ year younger woman in one's 30s/40s. You'd be better served in real life finding 29-35 year olds.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the swipe apps, women demand 6'0" flat footed. While 5'11.5" is good, that's still sub 6'0". I'd rather be 5'11.5" than 5'9" or even 5'10". I am 5'10" and I feel that my height has been looked down upon in interactions.

If you're Top Tier or high second tier at 44, you might have a chance at 29-35. If swipe apps are the method used, it's difficult to get a 5+ year younger woman in one's 30s/40s. You'd be better served in real life finding 29-35 year olds.
5'10" is a sold height man, nothing to worry about.

I read somewhere that younger women respond more favorably to older men in person than they do online due to all the parameters.