Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Guide to Making Interesting Conversation

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
point of story is to sexually stimulate her. me telling the story is an excuse to share to go into the sex details that arouse her.
What if one doesn't have a lot of sexual experiences to do this?

Edit- I'm guessing just make a story up.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if one doesn't have a lot of sexual experiences to do this?
I don't always tell stories in my sets.
nowadays i like to do this instead
Edit- I'm guessing just make a story up.
no

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(without directly telling her that you want to bang her)
and how is telling her about this cool ass story about this one time i fvcked this girl, directly telling her i want to fvck her?
That's where validational sex comes in.
framing me as getting transactional sex, now right?

some advice: the less red pill content you consume, and you just do your own thing (trusting yourself), the better seducer you will become. you will end up giving real advice based on your experience instead of quoting books, blogs and what other red pill guys said.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and how is telling her about this cool ass story about this one time i fvcked this girl, directly telling her i want to fvck her?

framing me as getting transactional sex, now right?

some advice: the less red pill content you consume, and you just do your own thing (trusting yourself), the better seducer you will become. you will end up giving real advice based on your experience instead of quoting books, blogs and what other red pill guys said.
+1

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some advice: the less red pill content you consume, and you just do your own thing (trusting yourself), the better seducer you will become.
How do you feel about my question of
For all the successful djs on here... Could game be simplified to:
1.Be a sexual being
2.Be bold
3.Don't tolerate disrespect (silence/distance)
4.Don't be thirsty
5.Don't take females seriously/treat them like children(amused mastery)
@Pan87 @Young OG I'd like your opinions also.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had much success with starting a conversation about movies, then subtly slipping in a question about 50 Shades of Grey.

That's an easy way of sexualizing.
That's a good idea. I guess I'll have to get around to watching it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you feel about my question of
its a good simplification but too vague for newer guys. "what do you mean by be a sexual being?" "should i have been bolder there or did i do the right thing?" "was this disrespectful/thristy?" "i treated her like a child but then she ghosted. what did i do wrong?" as they get feedback from legit guys, and then more experience, they will know how to calibrate the 5 things on your list.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Pan87 there is a receipts thread where you can post your lays. (i know you won't cuz "privacy" "well its not fair to the girl" "i don't want to dox" as you larp about being dark triad player). I'll post mine then we can compare who gets hot women and who doesn't :)

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
I’ll try and explain. I found that conversationally I was decent and even got complimented by women I went on dates with or approached at how good of a conversationalist I was. But I wasn’t getting laid with these same girls.

I started to see it the same as “you’re a nice guy, but...” only it was “you’re a great conversationalist, but...”

they never said that, but the results were clear: I was having (supposedly) good conversations but not getting laid.
I then looked to guys I thought were fairly alpha and seemed to be getting girls but I noticed they weren’t taking an active interest in others through conversation or otherwise. So I switched to being more selfish and making getting laid my result, conversation be damned, and that moved things in my favor.
When you were told you were a good conversationalist, how much of the time were you listening as opposed to talking? Were you listening something like 80%? Cause then, yes, that's not going to turn a chick on. Someone telling us things they already know doesn't make anyone feel aroused. In my guide here, I advised listening and sharing equally, which means we talk about ourselves 50% of the time, if not more.

I've found that when I spend half the time learning about them and the other half showing them who I am goes over very well.

You said you became more selfish. What do you mean by that? That you'd hog the entire conversation and not listen at all? Cause I don't see that going over very well.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you were told you were a good conversationalist, how much of the time were you listening as opposed to talking? Were you listening something like 80%? Cause then, yes, that's not going to turn a chick on. Someone telling us things they already know doesn't make anyone feel aroused. In my guide here, I advised listening and sharing equally, which means we talk about ourselves 50% of the time, if not more.

I've found that when I spend half the time learning about them and the other half showing them who I am goes over very well.

You said you became more selfish. What do you mean by that? That you'd hog the entire conversation and not listen at all? Cause I don't see that going over very well.
I don’t recall. It was exactly as how to win friends and influence people suggested. Listen and talk about them.

nowadays I do more fvcking than talking to these girls. We talk a lot
After sex but by then it doesn’t matter

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
I don’t recall. It was exactly as how to win friends and influence people suggested. Listen and talk about them.

nowadays I do more fvcking than talking to these girls. We talk a lot
After sex but by then it doesn’t matter
But you have to talk to them before you fvck them, like when you first meet them. So what's your strategy for your conversations here? How do you conduct your chat?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you have to talk to them before you fvck them, like when you first meet them. So what's your strategy for your conversations here? How do you conduct your chat?
I get direct really quick. Usually ask what they in the app for, then if they seem open I say I’m looking for fwb or sex, then if they go along we make plans to meet

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
I get direct really quick. Usually ask what they in the app for, then if they seem open I say I’m looking for fwb or sex, then if they go along we make plans to meet
Ah, so you only meet women online. I'm talking about approaching them in person and talking to create rapport and attraction quickly. Online versus real world are two different ball games.

Do you ever approach women out in public? And if so, what's your strategy then?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, so you only meet women online. I'm talking about approaching them in person and talking to create rapport and attraction quickly. Online versus real world are two different ball games.

Do you ever approach women out in public? And if so, what's your strategy then?
I used to. I approached hundreds, maybe a thousand. I did it for a few years. Never got anywhere. And this was before I decided to go full direct sexual. I just don’t get how to go from conversation to sex. Can’t wrap my head around it. So I do online direct exclusively now.

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
I used to. I approached hundreds, maybe a thousand. I did it for a few years. Never got anywhere. I just don’t get how to go from conversation to sex. Can’t wrap my head around it.
Maybe this is a good reason not to bash my approach. ;)

So I do online direct exclusively now.
I don't see girls who respond to your direct approach for sex being high quality women. From the text snapshot you posted, she appears to be super easy to agree to something like that. But maybe you just want meaningless sex, and don't care about having quality women in your life. Because I don't see any quality woman responding positively to being asked directly for sex.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us just want to bang. Don't care about their politics, their character, only their bodies.
I don't see girls who respond to your direct approach for sex being high quality women. From the text snapshot you posted, she appears to be super easy to agree to something like that. But maybe you just want meaningless sex, and don't care about having quality women in your life. Because I don't see any quality woman responding positively to being asked directly for sex.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of us just want to bang. Don't care about their politics, their character, only their bodies.
Agreed. I’m not in this to get married. That said, I would like hotter bodies. I banged an 8 before. She put me through so many questions and I just told her what she wanted to hear. The sex was lousy. If we had just fvcked first we could have both saved a lot of time

Kynan

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. I’m not in this to get married. That said, I would like hotter bodies. I banged an 8 before. She put me through so many questions and I just told her what she wanted to hear. The sex was lousy. If we had just fvcked first we could have both saved a lot of time
I guess to each their own. For me, I just want one quality woman to make a life with. Of course, I have to become a quality man first. I'm not right now.