Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Receipts Thread

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might work out, or it might prove a liability. Bit like marriage.

This thread is for pictures of girls you've gotten with so everyone can get a reference of each other's tastes and abilities. Reading everyone's reports it's a challenge figuring out what kinda girls y'all be messing with. This thread will also provide concrete proof of everyone's progress from one girl to the next.

I'll start with this girl I got with from work a long time ago.

Screenshot_20210518-140500~01.png

She was the first girl I hooked up with that I'd actively been crushing on beforehand, instead of her crushing on me. No alcohol was involved; I simply offered her a lift home from work one evening. We texted in the following days quite a bit (I had no knowledge of the overtexting rule back then) and she was getting sexual quite quickly. The following weekend (I only worked weekends) I had the house to myself and offered to show her my wristwatch collection and she eagerly came round mine.

Later I found out she got with quite a few other guys from work after me. She eventually had a kid with one, and I think she's married now, which seems to be a pattern with every girl I hook up with. She had killer t!ts, almost a completely flat stomach and a smackable ass. We only hooked up once.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I absolutely must salute you for this....

I openly admit that I'm a Blackpiller who's socially awkward and struggle with women, which is why I go to strip clubs and massage parlors....

Whenever I read these so-called "field reports" I'm usually skeptical of its authenticity.

Alright boyos (especially the ones who diss the blackpill incel crowd) here's your chance to prove your credibility. If you're "spinning plates" and approaching, please post up your receipts.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's speculate: how many pages of receipts can this thread accumulate?

I would say no more than 3 pages of receipts from at most 5 different usernames.....which means 3 pages of random replies (but no receipts) don't count.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I deleted my post about the Bow Wow challenge because, on second thought, we want to respect privacy.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2021 is definitely the year of receipts, however I'm not gonna risk getting nuked out of orbit

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing this thread proves is that you having nothing to lose, posting pictures of people without their consent on a forum of this nature with the type of content we have attached to our accounts, like the only thing you are proving is you hold no significant social standing, nothing to lose and that's if the pictures your posting are actually real on the first place.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing this thread proves is that you having nothing to lose, posting pictures of people without their consent on a forum of this nature with the type of content we have attached to our accounts, like the only thing you are proving is you hold no significant social standing, nothing to lose and that's if the pictures your posting are actually real on the first place.
I wouldn't expect anything less from dudes who sit on a forum all day though.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't get this thread locked.

You've made your points. No need to keep going back and forth.
This thread existing is pointless, if it isn't a video of you running game and getting genuine reactions, I fail to understand what your goal is other than to legitimize your ideals that don't work, all the purple and black pills come out in force to try to show everyone there is some way of game other than putting in the hard work.

Reaction score
This thread existing is pointless, if it isn't a video of you running game and getting genuine reactions, I fail to understand what your goal is other than to legitimize your ideals that don't work, all the purple and black pills come out in force to try to show everyone there is some way of game other than putting in the hard work.
Exactly, getting a date isn't that hard. The issue is keeping a girl from from acting up lol.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have some. I’ll cherry pick the cutest and I’ll block out the eyes to protect their identity, but they will be girls I fvcked. Course not like anyone would know if I grabbed them from online or not. I posted these in my journal a while ago.

the one sticking out her tongue is my ex

Attachments