Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

You guys remember this old but gold TV show?

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Straight back to basics baby!

Only for night game tho.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ma check this out now. Never heard of it before.

Back in like 2008, Mystery had a hidden camera pickup show. Lasted 2 seasons.
I wonder what neg he used though which they censored...

I am pretty impressed with how he saved it at the end though, especially with the girl that hated him. That's calm confidence there.

Ridiculous when u see him after 21:00, a skinny dude with a 70's hairstyle and mustache, partying like Hugh Hefner. Looks really don't mean much in comparison to vibe.

Ya. The ****er got it going on.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just finished. Good stuff.

That guy 'Cajun' was pretty smooth.

I cringed when that other guy told the girl she looked like a cartoon version of Christina Ricci.
I cringed when I saw the girl scream in glee at 19:30.

You don't have that aversion to this childish stuff? Or is it just me?

I feel like she is nuts.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'ma check this out now. Never heard of it before.

Back in like 2008, Mystery had a hidden camera pickup show. Lasted 2 seasons.
"Keys to the VIP" was on a Canadian network and a small U.S. cable network in a premier level tier. It was on from 2006-08.

Mystery's "The Pickup Artist" was on VH1 (a basic cable network with larger distribution/audience) in 2007-08.

Peak pickup was 2006-2010. Strauss' "The Game" came out in September 2005. The "Mystery Method" came out in late 2006, Roosh's "Bang" came over in early 2007. These two TV shows were from that era.

In 2006-2010, website online dating was big but not nearly as prevalent as swipe apps 2015 and later.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder what neg he used though which they censored...
He called them 'retards'

The show was funny. I watched it back in the day. I legit cracked up laughing a few times, mainly from the commentary from the panel of 'experts' - some of them were pretty funny, tbh. I used to sometimes watch it before going out for the night to put me a game mindset lol

Yeah, that cajun infield with the neg is kind of infamous and one of 2 examples people tend to use (out of about 10,000 infields that are online!!!) to show you can 'turn it around' and convert a girl from unnattracted too attracted with 'game'

I really don't like the example for a few reasons, though. 1/it's a TV show and i've read a few reports from blogs about how it was semi scripted in the way 'reality TV' is. Like, not completely 'fake', but the girls knew they were gonna be approached and that they were being filmed and stuff.

However, even if we put that to one side, the fact that their reaction of 'go away' was a result of his neg offending them, it's really not the same as a girl reacting like that if one opened in a regular way due to her just not being interested. In other words, it wasn't a lack of attraction, but a normal reaction to someone offending you - it's not an example of turning a girl from no to yes, but a good example of recovering after offending a girl

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never heard of a French Canadian calling himself "Cajun" without being part of the diaspora FROM Canada.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole pick up guys, companies, culture
was at their peak between 2006-2013. I remember some:

Charisma arts
RSD
Vin dicarlo
ABC of attraction
4 elements of game
MM
Magic bullet