Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When youre at age 40

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the criteria you seek in women?

For myself.

1. Women at nearing 40 years of age possibly in their late 30's
2. Aging gracefully.
3. Emotionally stable.
4. Are still in shape
5. Financially resilience in manner of should have less debt. At her age.

Might be look like this..

Screenshot_20210521_131854.jpgScreenshot_20210521_131751.jpgScreenshot_20210521_131643.jpg

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's in her late thirties with no kids:

-I expect her to have a decent career.
-Must hate being fat
-Must love her dad
-Must not be woke

The advantage of late thirties women is that there's still a chance they aren't part of the participation trophy generation and that they were raised properly

That said, I'll take a 28 year old first if she fits the bill.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The advantage of late thirties women is that there's still a chance they aren't part of the participation trophy generation and that they were raised properly
Participation trophies started with early 1980s births, so most 35-39 year olds were part of the whole participation trophy/self esteem boosting movement of parenting in the 1990s/early 2000s.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman wasn't good enough to lock down a guy when she was 25, what was her defect? I'm being serious here.

If an attractive woman makes it to her 30's childless and unmarried she is a very driven person excelling in some other aspect of her life or has commitment issues, reproductive problems, controlling parents, or attachment issues. I work with a couple of them, and I know a few more. I'm suspicious of a woman who has "never made a mistake"

By the time us guys are in our 40's we need someone who has been down that road we have and can relate to our experiences.

Your criteria are all within her control. good on you for having good standards beyond body count, and age.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At that age she has had kids already. Is "mature"

AussieEducator76

Reaction score
Depends on what you mean by seek. I don't want an LTR, so my requirements aren't as broad.

Larry Lurex

Don Juan
Reaction score
That said, I'll take a 28 year old first if she fits the bill.
Women in their late twenties usually rush new relationships towards marriage. It is also likely that they just got off long-term relationships for whatever reason.

These women will unashamedly chase you if they want you. They scare me, to be honest.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their late twenties usually rush new relationships towards marriage. It is also likely that they just got off long-term relationships for whatever reason.

These women will unashamedly chase you if they want you. They scare me, to be honest.
This is usually baby rabies, I would run from that too.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 43.... my requirements are..

-Not fat

-Decent cook

-Enjoys hunting/fishing/outdoors

-No kids or at least adultish children (I did my time so I don't care how pretty she is.... young kids is a no for me)

-A decent job/self supportive
-Loyal
-Respectful
-Kind hearted and thoughtful
-Humble
-Solid core values

I don't need a 9 or a 10.... a 7 is just fine.. I'd prefer her not to be an attention ***** or be the type that has to constantly fend off other men...

Thankfully my new woman of 10months displays most of these.... struggling with her debt tho.... so keeping an eye on that.

Epi

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Participation trophies started with early 1980s births, so most 35-39 year olds were part of the whole participation trophy/self esteem boosting movement of parenting in the 1990s/early 2000s.
not sure where you’re from but I was early 80s and it most certainly wasn’t like that for me. I think this really is evident in people currently under 30. Most people around late 30s there is a real difference

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wifed one up now, almost 40, younger wife. Honestly, if we split I will just be single, I suppose companionship is great but there are few women my own age I even find attractive.

Have kids so provided I can see them, I don’t really have much interest in much else. If a women isn’t attractive or isn’t the mother in my family, what do I want a woman for? It’s just a ton of compromises for what? A woman who I barely find attractive?
Never say never, I may meet one but at almost 40 I don’t need sechs like I used to.

saying that it’s easy to think this way when you’re in a LTR. Perhaps if I’m single I would be a bit lacking in company.

I’m a big believer in men and women marrying a few years apart. It’s only in the west we tend to marry similar ages and it is mis matched in my opinion.
My wife is 28, when I was that age I was a mess. My friends have wives the same age and they look really old compared to them.

men mature mentally later IMO. Women want a guy with their shyt together so it makes total sense. Men will also always feel the value in staying with a younger wife. They won’t run off for a younger women, as they already have one

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of worrying about women, lets worry about YOU. What should your priorities be approaching 40 and in the 40's? Having the priorities right, especially when it pertains to women is MORE ATTRACTIVE and it keeps your ship from getting sunk!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of worrying about women, lets worry about YOU. What should your priorities be approaching 40 and in the 40's? Having the priorities right, especially when it pertains to women is MORE ATTRACTIVE and it keeps your ship from getting sunk!
But with any investment, expected returns need to be gauged against risk. What if you spent all of 2018 and 2019 working on yourself and then 2020 hits with Covid and you can't get laid due to widespread skittish pu$sy? What if something similar happens? You can't just assume continuity of society. As an anecdotal aside, my Dad has said that what went on in the 1960's pales in comparison to the chaos and disruption on modern times.

Now to be fair, if society gets disrupted again these girls will still have basic human wants/needs so they still want to seek LTR's, but I imagine they'll be so insecure collectively - for one thing, they've been massively lied to and will have to get red pilled at some point - that flings and hookups would be a major pain in the ass to have.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure where you’re from but I was early 80s and it most certainly wasn’t like that for me. I think this really is evident in people currently under 30. Most people around late 30s there is a real difference
I was born in the first half of the 1980s and there was a focus in the 1990s upon building self-esteem and coddling in the educational and social circles I was in during childhood.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was born in the first half of the 1980s and there was a focus in the 1990s upon building self-esteem and coddling in the educational and social circles I was in during childhood.
SW15 is that London? I can imagine - either if you’re middle class, if went on a lot in these circles. Or, if you weren’t middle class and had one of those trendy labour councils full of this nonsense.

I was outside of London in a standard comp and school was dog eat dog and the teachers did nothing. My parents definitely didn’t have the “well-being first” vibe. If anything most me/friends parents just wanted the kids out the house so they could drink and watch telly.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the criteria you seek in women?

For myself.

1. Women at nearing 40 years of age possibly in their late 30's
2. Aging gracefully.
3. Emotionally stable.
4. Are still in shape
5. Financially resilience in manner of should have less debt. At her age.

Might be look like this..
For an LTR?

1.) No kids or grown kids
2.) No financial wrecks, she has to pull her own weight
3.) Feminine, not feminist
4.) Doesnt require me to correct her behaviour all the time to stay in line. If i wanted a dog, id get one.
5.) Attractive and sane
6.) Takes good care of my dyck
7.) Accepts that marriage is out of the question
8.) Makes my life easier, not harder

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an LTR?

1.) No kids or grown kids
2.) No financial wrecks, she has to pull her own weight
3.) Feminine, not feminist
4.) Doesnt require me to correct her behaviour all the time to stay in line. If i wanted a dog, id get one.
5.) Attractive and sane
6.) Takes good care of my dyck
7.) Accepts that marriage is out of the question
8.) Makes my life easier, not harder
I can agree on that too and your bullet points. Pretty much the same for me too.
9.) - Takes good care of herself.
10.) - Does have brain .
11.) Is kind to people and not a fu'cking egotistic person.
12.) - Actually wants to do something in life. Not just laying on sofa and watching retarded meaningless Netflix TV-series.

I will do whatever fu'ck I want regardless of what she thinks. I'm the driver of my life and if she doesn't like it and follow my lead - well the door is right there. I honestly don't give a damn.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And women in their late 30's don't chase??

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SW15 is that London? I can imagine - either if you’re middle class, if went on a lot in these circles. Or, if you weren’t middle class and had one of those trendy labour councils full of this nonsense.

I was outside of London in a standard comp and school was dog eat dog and the teachers did nothing. My parents definitely didn’t have the “well-being first” vibe. If anything most me/friends parents just wanted the kids out the house so they could drink and watch telly.
I am a United States resident and was raised in the United States. I was in suburbs of major cities during a large part of my childhood.