Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back on the prowl after 14 month monogamy. Seeking the missing keys

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow so I tried to screenshot my o line convo with a girl to post here but the app gave me a notification saying “hey that’s not cool” and went on to say that taking screenshots was against their privacy policy wtf

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you sum up how the first conversation with this chick went?

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long into the conversation before you brought up sex? After a couple messages? I am going to try and follow your lead and be this direct also, but want to do it right. The age range is 18-25 for these girls?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How long into the conversation before you brought up sex? After a couple messages? I am going to try and follow your lead and be this direct also, but want to do it right. The age range is 18-25 for these girls?
I message all ages. This one was 61 but she was toned and skinny with boobs. I figured SMV and my age would help me out.

If you want to get young girls I will post pics of my convo with the 22 year old I banged in my car a few weeks ago.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I can’t post any more screenshots from this app because it warns me every time I do and I don’t want to get banned because it’s the best site for me so far. Anyhow, after the convo in the pic below she simply asked if that was my number and I said “yes text me” then it was sexual talk over text and logistics. This girl lived at home and I live with my brother so the only option was my car. I spent no money on dates or anything. We had sex the first time we met but I came immediately. Then we finally met a few weeks ago and I ****ed her for a good 20 mins or so.

Attachments

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I asked about the age is because I was thinking this might only work within a certain age group. I was thinking with single moms, and females hitting the epiphany stage 28-37, this wouldn't work.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason I asked about the age is because I was thinking this might only work within a certain age group. I was thinking with single moms, and females hitting the epiphany stage 28-37, this wouldn't work.
I don’t know but it worked on the 7.5 31 year old. I’ll post that convo too.
Edit: nvm convo is too long but it wasn’t as sexual but still a dtf screen post. She was fully aware our first date was going to be in her bed. Unfortunately my **** didn’t rise to that occasion or the other 2 with her but it was always straight to sex with the exception of the third “date” where we both just watched Netflix

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m being preemptive. Why would you ask the question unless you gonna follow up. And likely with some bs
Man, you need to chill. No one here is out to get you. You seem to have that paranoia.
It was a genuine and sincere question because I don't know that many, including myself that's ever banged a 61yo woman. I just wanted to see if I heard it right.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, you need to chill. No one here is out to get you. You seem to have that paranoia.
It was a genuine and sincere question because I don't know that many, including myself that's ever banged a 61yo woman. I just wanted to see if I heard it right.
Fair enough. I haven’t either but when I was living in Vancouver a few years ago I saw the fittest fake tit old woman ever and was so turned on. That and I like to get experience with all kinds

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your willingness. I would be getting laid more if I could lower my fattie standard. I am trying to become aroused by fatties, but my brain just says "No, we are not going to get with fat chicks".

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I respect your willingness. I would be getting laid more if I could lower my fattie standard. I am trying to become aroused by fatties, but my brain just says "No, we are not going to get with fat chicks".
I hear ya. I banged 2 in my life. Both were cute enough to turn me on. They gotta have a cute face for me to be able to do it. And they gotta have the same submissive nature I like in all women.

but mostly I get the 5.5-6 chubby but still hourglass chicks with meh faces. Although I do think, judging by lately, I’m trending upwards in terms of looks. Say what you will, that 61 year old was a 7 in looks but imo age puts a negative on her to bring her back to a 5. Just like that 22 year old was a 8 in age but a 5 in looks.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough. I haven’t either but when I was living in Vancouver a few years ago I saw the fittest fake tit old woman ever and was so turned on. That and I like to get experience with all kinds
How was it? Man, I'm quite a bit older than you and even I never fvcked someone that old. I've been curious but just never found a good opportunity.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How was it? Man, I'm quite a bit older than you and even I never fvcked someone that old. I've been curious but just never found a good opportunity.
I didn’t f*ck her I just got turned on. I don’t approach anymore remember?