Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bill Gates is getting divorced lmao

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, if you guys dig up some old threads from 2015 backwards, you'd notice a very different tone than what we are having in today's threads. Back then, the tone was neutral, masculine, and indifferent towards the nature of women and the dynamics between men & women, not the blackpilled hatred towards women we are seeing now.

Were the posters in 2015 more manly and masculine than today's posters? Your answer.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Seriously, if you guys dig up some old threads from 2015 backwards, you'd notice a very different tone than what we are having in today's threads. Back then, the tone was neutral, masculine, and indifferent towards the nature of women and the dynamics between men & women, not the blackpilled hatred towards women we are seeing now.

Were the posters in 2015 more manly and masculine than today's posters? Your answer.
Who's hating females? I seems most are hating on the family law system, NOT females.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He built an empire by extorting customers into his crappy software, then used it to spy on them in every way possible. But now he is asking you to respect his privacy, ok?

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these modern women act like children so technically its not divorce rape its child support

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously EyeBRollin is suggesting that if you marry a chick you are willing to put up half your money as a gamble. It is your decision to do this, so if she takes it in divorce. Well that was your choice to gamble it. He's got a point. This just underlines DON'T CHOOSE TO GAMBLE HALF OF YOUR MONEY AND GET MARRIED!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously EyeBRollin is suggesting that if you marry a chick you are willing to put up half your money as a gamble. It is your decision to do this, so if she takes it in divorce. Well that was your choice to gamble it. He's got a point. This just underlines DON'T CHOOSE TO GAMBLE HALF OF YOUR MONEY AND GET MARRIED!
I think a lot of modern men are too embittered to look at marriage for what it is; a legal union that is a necessary evil for raising children and having someone to give you meds when you’re too old and feeble to wipe your own ass.

If you don’t want kids, don’t get married.

Also, this idea that your wife is stealing assets from you is asinine. You know going in that if you marry a woman the household becomes shared and that includes money. If you want 100% of your own money for the rest of your life, don’t get married.

We know the terms going in. Guys need to stop bvtching about it. Some of y’all sound just as bad as women.

Reaction score
I think a lot of modern men are too embittered to look at marriage for what it is; a legal union that is a necessary evil for raising children and having someone to give you meds when you’re too old and feeble to wipe your own ass.

If you don’t want kids, don’t get married.

Also, this idea that your wife is stealing assets from you is asinine. You know going in that if you marry a woman the household becomes shared and that includes money. If you want 100% of your own money for the rest of your life, don’t get married.

We know the terms going in. Guys need to stop bvtching about it. Some of y’all sound just as bad as women.
What's wrong with wanting to get married though? The vast majority of men prefer a stable monogamous relationship, but does that mean we should get our clocks cleaned if it fails? I don't think so.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy doesn't allow that. I agree that a man should come to terms with what he is risking, but I also think that with how women have all the same opportunities that men have there is no reason why finances should be blended. It should be if you want a dual bank account anything in it is subject to splitting, but what ever is in your own savings, is yours.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy doesn't allow that. I agree that a man should come to terms with what he is risking, but I also think that with how women have all the same opportunities that men have there is no reason why finances should be blended. It should be if you want a dual bank account anything in it is subject to splitting, but what ever is in your own savings, is yours.
The fair way to deal with it is that each person gets what they contributed. That should be the default.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fair way to deal with it is that each person gets what they contributed. That should be the default.
This is beta as hell. Mans role is to protect and provide. That’s the responsibility we assume if we take on a wife and children. If you want to keep 100% of your wealth just don’t get married.