Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I go to a bigger city for higher quality women?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gamed everywhere and in my opinion Los Angeles is the toughest dating market to pull in. I am extremely thankful that I grew up there because it taught me the importance of aggressive game. I will say this again If you can pull a bad chick in los angeles you can pull a bad chick anywhere. When I relocated to a small town down south, I was shocked at how my closing rate became.

. Right now I am chasing greatness, ds. I'm 28 and not getting any younger. I am trying to lock down the ultimate, the creme of the croppe. She has to be a 9 plus.... I've been ****ing 8's since I was 23 when I was broke as ****...., its time to up the scale.

do I remain a big fish in a small pond, or do I leave these southern women behind and go compete for the baddest bitches on the planet to compete with the big boys for the baddest girls on the planet? I just don't see it being possible to develop a rotation of 4-5 9/10 pluses, if your not in a big city. The hottest chicks I've ****ed this year have all not been from my town they have been on weekend trips, that makes no ****ing sense. The only benefit to a small town is its a nice ego boost and can get your confidence back.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about mastering your community regardless of metro size. The Pyramid is the same shape just bigger in a bigger town/city.

Look for places that have the same Values as you feel you do and excel at.

An Average man will be average where ever he goes.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix/Scottsdale has loads of quality women and the cost of living is still reasonable. Yeah it's hot but the women get super-horny and bored (too hot to do much outside) in the summertime here.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about mastering your community regardless of metro size. The Pyramid is the same shape just bigger in a bigger town/city.

Look for places that have the same Values as you feel you do and excel at.

An Average man will be average where ever he goes.
Average guy will be average yes. But your style, ethnicity, game, social circle etc...location is huge. a flashy, good looking ethnic guy will excel in Miami or a big city. In a small white suburb he might be intimidating to a lot of women. I had to tone my game down big time here, but when I went to the big cities for weekend trips (I travel a lot) I was successful

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phoenix/Scottsdale has loads of quality women and the cost of living is still reasonable. Yeah it's hot but the women get super-horny and bored (too hot to do much outside) in the summertime here.
Oh yeah tons of hot women in Scottsdale just not my scene

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Average guy will be average yes. But your style, ethnicity, game, social circle etc...location is huge. a flashy, good looking ethnic guy will excel in Miami or a big city. In a small white suburb he might be intimidating to a lot of women. I had to tone my game down big time here, but when I went to the big cities for weekend trips (I travel a lot) I was successful
Did you ever go back to the store in your Maserati? What happened?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever go back to the store in your Maserati? What happened?
Couldn’t get approved on a loan with $25,000 down. Credit not good enough. I just can’t justify putting 35k plus down on a car. I could always get a cheaper gibli I suppose but not interested

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Couldn’t get approved on a loan with $25,000 down. Credit not good enough. I just can’t justify putting 35k plus down on a car. I could always get a cheaper gibli I suppose but not interested
Aww man. I got 795 credit and over $500k in the bank. $1.7 million if you add up all the real estate. No mortgage on my $900k 8-bedroom house.

I drive a 10-year old Maxima cause I can't justify spending lots of money to get from A to B

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP why do you care so much about having the “baddest chick on the planet?”

There is an inverse correlation between a woman’s looks and her character. Finding an HB8+ that is tolerable to deal with is like hitting the lottery.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Super pretentious attitudes there and a weak local economy. Good place to visit in winter but difficult to live there.

I've gamed everywhere and in my opinion Los Angeles is the toughest dating market to pull in. I am extremely thankful that I grew up there because it taught me the importance of aggressive game. I will say this again If you can pull a bad chick in los angeles you can pull a bad chick anywhere. When I relocated to a small town down south, I was shocked at how my closing rate became.

. Right now I am chasing greatness, ds. I'm 28 and not getting any younger. I am trying to lock down the ultimate, the creme of the croppe. She has to be a 9 plus.... I've been ****ing 8's since I was 23 when I was broke as ****...., its time to up the scale.

do I remain a big fish in a small pond, or do I leave these southern women behind and go compete for the baddest bitches on the planet to compete with the big boys for the baddest girls on the planet? I just don't see it being possible to develop a rotation of 4-5 9/10 pluses, if your not in a big city. The hottest chicks I've ****ed this year have all not been from my town they have been on weekend trips, that makes no ****ing sense. The only benefit to a small town is its a nice ego boost and can get your confidence back.
Stay where you are. When men leave small towns, they are usually leaving due to a lack of options. You're successful in your smaller town. I tend to think that a place of less than 150,000 population isn't good due to a lack of options, especially after age 25. However, once you get to areas of above 700-800k, competition becomes extremely fierce. You saw that in Los Angeles.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC has it.

Think about how you want your life to be. What is a good day for you, and what is a bad day. What activities do you like to do often? Do you enjoy the social game; constantly... Do you want to be relaxed and feel safe.. Do you want the constant thrill of competition? Do you believe in God (just another thing to think of)?

The point is; figure out what you will be really happy with doing; if even alone or without a woman.

hmm.. move to Indiana and start a trucking company. You will own every woman in sight.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you talking about better looks quality? If yes, no.

Now, if you're talking about general better quality (looks, personality, etc)... no.

Stay in the countryside, or at least in a half million population or less city.

Trust me, you ain't losing anything.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that if a dj has his game locked down, he can excel in any population. But for beginner djs a small population is detrimental to success. I'm having a hard time finding acceptable females to even approach in my area. It's like 70% are fat fvcks. The rest seem to have bfs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Pretty much any large city is extra and the level of game is prerequisite due to competition. I'm a firm believer in timing and solid game. Can throw me anywhere in the world and assuming no language barrier, I am going to do some damage.

Cap mate, in all due respect, you're not doing it right IMHO. 9s & 10s are catch and release material. Not play house. Do a audit for yourself. Look around at man high value men. The wife is rarely a 15/10 stunner. Usually pretty or cute. WHY?

THE sloot in wolf on wall street bailed the sec **** got hard. This is the baddie. This is modern women not to mention absurd body count, gang bangs, and trips to dubai. I did some of my best work at your age and hit a second wind for limit breaker game. YOU GOT TIME KUZ! You look around and your mates are getting wifed up. Some are legit and found proper. Most are on the beaten path. It maybe time so leave space for proper to enter. I am talking early side of 20 and ride or die.

If you look at the amount of volume fellas put out, it's pathetic. You sir are a outlier cause you put work in and you pull. Weekend trips are solid. I got a few more years on you. The pool of women is growing and logistics is on your side. There's no danger zone for men unless 40+ & broke. Pretty much the only guy in red pill I care about listening to is Aaron Clarey who isn't flexing and has put out how trash the smp is so, he recommended casting a global net. For my DJ mates seeking to settle down, I think this is the path forward BUT BIDE YOUR TIME. YOU GOT TIME. Begin befriending YOUNG BLOOD on their come up. Fellas who still go out. Lads that may lack your level of game but got that FIRE. They want it. Are competent.

I'm agreeing with you on big cities but the opportunities are everywhere. Happy hunting.