Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She demands a 5th date out to dinner prior to banging

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got the cheeks. And with this girl likely he could get LTR if he wants it.

Frankly, had he taken this chick out on date two probably could have done it sooner. But OP did ultimately accomplish the objective.
I understand but I was just asking if it was good sex or bad sex.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand but I was just asking if it was good sex or bad sex.
Middle of the ground. She has a great body but needs a little practice on how to use it. I got the feeling from when we had sex that she probably hasn't had sex with many guys. I can definitely take advantage of this fact and train her on what I like...

But no, probably not worth the 5 dates :lol: but hey, it happened and this is where we are at now!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just FYI I have a v blue pill girl and we still banged on the 3rd date. Took her to dinner 3 dates but she was a student and I had a good job, I wanted to eat and she still got me a drink or two. I mean, what else can you do on dates in a cold country in the winter, not a lot of fun things to do other than eat or drink.

nothing turns me off more than a girl who has rules and stuff and makes an issue of not doing it by a certain time or sets things up to test or whatever. Sex is organic and should be natural. I had all this rules nonsense with one girl who said sternly just before I entered her”don’t get me pregnant”. Couldn’t think of anything more of a buzz kill, the sex didn’t work, lost interest.

No man thinks a girl is a sl00t if she bangs on the 1st, 3rd or 5th date. It’s how it comes together. If you met a girl on date one but majorly hit it off, like tons of shared interests, and then went through a cool or memorisable experience (trapped in a lift? Got VIP and backstage at a club? Something interesting) and then it happened, that girl isn’t necessarily a Sl00t. Similarly you may date but due to circumstances can’t manage it for a while - flat mates in way, parents house, might have an injury, whatever. It’s the manner in which it happens. It’s the investment the girl has in you V the easiness. You can tell a sl00t, there is a vibe about it, a needy, damaged vibe.

while girls have this in mind, putting all these conditions into force do nothing other than make you think she is power gaming you for control and ruining your sex life for good with her, or she was gamed Before and you are paying for the last guy.

either way it’s just annoying

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Yeah that's true but it is much easier for many guys to maintain this when they have other women.
Not all have an unlimited supply of women around them as potential dates. Your geography has a lot to do with it. I grew up when I was young in a town of 620 people near a town that was only 1200 people, and the largest one nearby was 10,000.

Now (over 40 years later),... Even in a large city (about 1/2 the size of Chicago) I myself have sat around at a place to eat, about a dozen of us in total,...and 4 of the women at the table I have either dated or at least offered dates to. Most of them knew about each other and we all got along,...but it is kind of obvious that I was running out of untouched inventory.

We can be tied where we are due to job or other reasons. We can't always run to a new area to find a fresh "stash" of women. I also feel that those who do that,...uproot their life, relocate, change jobs, change careers,...so they can find a new "hot spot" to meet women,...shows they are obsessed with women and it is just a less obvious but more advance form of "SIMPing". The traditional SIMP with the common simple things they do that we all know about is really just an amateur at it.

So I think having the mental discipline, self control, and being a smart "chooser" is far more important than just dating a bunch of women that all go nowhere to keep from feeling needy.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As expected after all that fannying around the sex wasn't even memorable. But of course it wasn't gonna be. Why would she make you wait if she was attracted. She wouldn't, full stop.

Folks need to take a long hard look at themselves here. You ended up negotiating attraction with this broad. Literally the first cardinal sin of redpill.

Sex is not negotiable.

Now you're in a "relationship" with this girl which will revolve around you entertaining her in exchange for mediocre, transactional sex. I would finally cut my losses and ghost her.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As expected after all that fannying around the sex wasn't even memorable. But of course it wasn't gonna be. Why would she make you wait if she was attracted. She wouldn't, full stop.

Folks need to take a long hard look at themselves here. You ended up negotiating attraction with this broad. Literally the first cardinal sin of redpill.

Sex is not negotiable.

Now you're in a "relationship" with this girl which will revolve around you entertaining her in exchange for mediocre, transactional sex. I would finally cut my losses and ghost her.
I honestly think I might... she is finishing this capstone thing for her Masters and wants to celebrate next weekend so she already made us reservations for brunch in Boston. I don't like the fact that SHE just booked these reservations without asking me, obviously expecting me to pay..

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly think I might... she is finishing this capstone thing for her Masters and wants to celebrate next weekend so she already made us reservations for brunch in Boston. I don't like the fact that SHE just booked these reservations without asking me, obviously expecting me to pay..
As i eloborated earlier on my post.. This gonna be a transactional sex.. Its never real intimacy.. I suggest if you down for the coochie just pay the bills.. I might write this one off. Not worth being string along the ride while i have meaningful things to do.

TheNewStyle123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As i eloborated earlier on my post.. This gonna be a transactional sex.. Its never real intimacy.. I suggest if you down for the coochie just pay the bills.. I might write this one off. Not worth being string along the ride while i have meaningful things to do.
Yeah man. I agree. At least we got to have sex, but again, wasn't anything stellar and she wasn't really that submissive. Oh well, at least I got two bottles of casamigos and her buying the ingredients for one meal out of it. I want to generally enjoy being around the women I am fuucking for the personalities too and this girl is just too young. She's 22 and just doesn't 'get' it.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man. I agree. At least we got to have sex, but again, wasn't anything stellar and she wasn't really that submissive. Oh well, at least I got two bottles of casamigos and her buying the ingredients for one meal out of it. I want to generally enjoy being around the women I am fuucking for the personalities too and this girl is just too young. She's 22 and just doesn't 'get' it.
Dont took it personally thought shes young and taking experience on dating, its understandable for her age to exploring her sexual and dating options.. Just dont this 'endeavours' seriously

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Sex is not negotiable.
Of course it is negotiable. We are neither sex robots nor mindless animals. No one is obligated to anyone to give them sex. All around the world people have different cultures and religious cirteria, and even just simple personal criteria,... and there is nothing wrong with a person sticking to their positions....even if PUAs don't like it. As I said way up in the thread,...if someone is just concerned with getting laid then just focus on Hoes and Thots and you will both be on the same page, think the same, have the same world view. So go knock yourselves out. But not everyone else is going to fit that mold.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like she is the captain of the ship, and your the passenger. I'm glad you updated with this info, it shows that the consequence of the transactional sex is you forfeiting frame. This will help me out in the future.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if someone is just concerned with getting laid then just focus on Hoes and Thots and you will both be on the same page, think the same, have the same world view. So go knock yourselves out. But not everyone else is going to fit that mold.
is that what he said he wants?
I want to generally enjoy being around the women I am fuucking for the personalities too and this girl is just too young. She's 22 and just doesn't 'get' it.
He knew her and him were incapable from a personality perspective, but he wanted to push for the lay regardless cuz we chase that which alludes us. sunk cost fallacy and all that. but you guys pushed him to keep going cuz "comes from good family" and all that.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she already made us reservations for brunch in Boston. I don't like the fact that SHE just booked these reservations without asking me, obviously expecting me to pay..
Thats what you get when listening to simps and women for dating-advise...... in the end, you pay for halfhearted sex.