Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Author claims that the roots of the Incel meme is PUA

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
She's not wrong though, This incel movement started from a website called Puahate which eventually evolved into Sluthate after one of it's users was behind the isla Vista shootings.
The site has another offshoot called lookism. Today we have more incels then ever before.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not wrong though, This incel movement started from a website called Puahate which eventually evolved into Sluthate after one of it's users was behind the isla Vista shootings.
The site has another offshoot called lookism. Today we have more incels then ever before.
I don't remember it that way. There were forum websites like this one that have existed since 2005 (which I was banned at least twice from, and actually met a black girl and went out with her briefly, from there too). I don't recall Puahate as being an "incel" board, or was that in my radar at that time, or was even discussed much on whatever incel forum I was in.

What I remember is some guy put up some website that contained allot of pages with some common sense advice with meeting women, and it had a link to a forum. There was another incel website made up after that one at the time. There was also a wikipedia page of it. So, unless there is a Mandela Effect or something going on here, your version is definitely not what I remember. There were some colourful characters on it, like a guy from England who complained he had too much social anxiety to visit a prostitute.

In terms of there being more incels today than before, I don't think a movie like 40 Year Old Virgin would mean anything today and would probably be a flop compared to the mid 00s when the zeitgeist at the time support those type of movies.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pua hate was a series of incel that tried 1 pickup and gave up. like the guy who ran people over in Germany.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. What can we start calling women who are involuntarily single? Inmaids?

True, they won't often resort to violence like some angry incels. But maybe it's time to start marginalizing them just as equally. For equality.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. What can we start calling women who are involuntarily single? Inmaids?

True, they won't often resort to violence like some angry incels. But maybe it's time to start marginalizing them just as equally. For equality.
we call then cat ladys

DSterlen

Don Juan
Reaction score
The article summed up:
"2 psychopaths killed a bunch of people, therefore men are trash, it's all Mystery's fault!"
They seriously take a single solitary nutcase and brand the entire RP as murderers. That was a painful read, and why I never could read Medium.

I'm sure it's out there somewhere else but does anyone know the story with the Roosh legalized r*** brouhaha? Did he actually say that **** or did they latch on to some weird comment and twist it into something else?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article summed up:
"2 psychopaths killed a bunch of people, therefore men are trash, it's all Mystery's fault!"
They seriously take a single solitary nutcase and brand the entire RP as murderers. That was a painful read, and why I never could read Medium.

I'm sure it's out there somewhere else but does anyone know the story with the Roosh legalized r*** brouhaha? Did he actually say that **** or did they latch on to some weird comment and twist it into something else?
You've summed it up well. Typical female logic.

The Roosh thing was from a satirical post on Return of Kings. I think they took it down. It was similar to the old Jonathan Swift article, A Modest Proposal.

Edit, it was this post.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't recall Puahate as being an "incel" board, or was that in my radar at that time, or was even discussed much on whatever incel forum I was in.
I read the PUAHate forum once in awhile for entertainment value. One of the main things that struck me was how similar their advice was to the regular red pill sites. They seemed to be saying a lot of the same things, but they had a bigger dose of cynicism.

The other thing I remember is there was a lot of funny snarking about the major players/seduction companies of the day.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read the PUAHate forum once in awhile for entertainment value. One of the main things that struck me was how similar their advice was to the regular red pill sites. They seemed to be saying a lot of the same things, but they had a bigger dose of cynicism.

The other thing I remember is there was a lot of funny snarking about the major players/seduction companies of the day.
Then its the first blackpill site?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
some people use sites like these for hate some dont it was bound to happen anyone remember neil strauss?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then its the first blackpill site?
I'd call it the first maroonpill site - but yes, it seems that virtually all blackpillers have tried PUA, which of course did not work for them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd call it the first maroonpill site - but yes, it seems that virtually all blackpillers have tried PUA, which of course did not work for them.
Just curious here, why do you think it didn't work for them?

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious here, why do you think it didn't work for them?
In order to **** a girl. you need to:
  • Assume she likes you (even if she didn't look your way or gave you any indicators that she might like you).
And she needs to be:
  • Attracted to you (she may have not noticed you ("no indicator that she might like you" ) cuz she was on her phone texting her friends/looking for her friends/reading a book, when you went up to her).
  • Sexually Available (no boyfriend/husband (but even if she do got a boyfriend, she's not really THAT into him).
Those are the prerequisites.

All that's left is letting her know through your words and actions, that you're someone who gets it. and then taking her home.

(from there, only thing that prevent it from going down is getting ****blocked by logistics/friends).

Why it didn't work out for the blackpillers (or anyone else) is cuz they didn't do or have any of the above prerequisites.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If a guy fails its his full responsibility wheter its on his everyday tasks or with women.

If a woman fails its never her fault wheter its job related (gender discriminations) or with men (men are _add random insult_).

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why it didn't work out for the blackpillers (or anyone else) is cuz they didn't do or have any of the above prerequisites.
So the formula is 1) you have to think she likes you, and 2) She has to be attracted to you.
This kind of proves the blackpillers right, because if they are not attractive, that eliminates the second prerequisite.

Of course, if they have a crappy attitude (including about themselves), that helps kill #2 also.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
So the formula is 1) you have to think she likes you, and 2) She has to be attracted to you.
This kind of proves the blackpillers right, because if they are not attractive, that eliminates the second prerequisite.

Of course, if they have a crappy attitude (including about themselves), that helps kill #2 also.
I agree completely that a bad attitude would prevent #1. If the guy has a negative/defeatist attitude, then certainly it would be difficult for him to "assume attraction." #1 necessarily requires optimism.

As for a bad attitude affecting #2, I'm not so sure.

Women can be attracted to jerks and angry/violent men, but if a (physically) less attractive guy is a bit quiet/negative/depressed, suddenly his ATTITUDE is the cause of women not being attracted lol. I have a hard time squaring up both of those in my mind.

TLDR: I think women judge a guy's looks first and his vibe/attitude second. If you don't pass the first, the second is rendered moot. Even if you do pass the first, the second is not so critical.

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you hesitantly approach a chick who likes your look, thinking she wouldn't go for you, you'll end up messing it up.

If you approach a chick who doesn't like your look/isn't sexually available, thinking she'd go for you, you'll end up getting rejected.

The blackpillers who got nowhere with PUA mainly failed here.

The ones who got passed this stage, messed it up by doing a bad job conveying to girls that they're someone who gets it.

don't see anything controversial about this.