Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Great quote I read this week

Glassguy

Reaction score
I've been doing physical therapy for a very bad case of tennis elbow. Anyways, I see this on a dry erase board while doing cupping and dry needling in therapy this week:

"Characterize people based on their actions and you will rarely be fooled by their words".

Think about that.

Happy Hunting

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very true, the more atteactive a woman is the mkre red flags we let slide.

We end up wondering where things went wrong whwn it was right in front of us all along
did you copy that or make it up. thats good.

Jcooper

Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a very good one. Words don’t mean much to me compared to actions, and in most cases I’m only looking at actions. That’s where the truth is.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's a great phrase. Throughout my life, this has led to some unexpected disappointments but I wouldn't have it any other way. It's also helped to expose the dead wood in my life and reduce stress.

I wasn't aware of the tennis elbow. Good luck on a speedy recovery.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
wtf is this crap?

Just bust nuts man. I busted two today. You gotta get to the point where you busting at least 9 nuts a day to be a real man. I'm just under a quarter of the way there. Start the process today.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been meaning to catalog great quotes like this. Maybe we should start a thread for quotes. (Or use this one but I don't want to hijack it.)

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I like applying this to myself.

Assign less importance to the useless clutter in my head, more on what I do.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
It's very true, the more atteactive a woman is the mkre red flags we let slide.

We end up wondering where things went wrong whwn it was right in front of us all along
Or the more desperate we are. Lets face it, a lot of guys or all guys have been in situation where we really liked a girl but we didn't have many other options we liked as much.. I definitely let my fair share of red flags slide.. and it cost me in som eways.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Or the more desperate we are. Lets face it, a lot of guys or all guys have been in situation where we really liked a girl but we didn't have many other options we liked as much.. I definitely let my fair share of red flags slide.. and it cost me in som eways.
Exactly, scarcity mentality. We realy like her because we feel we cant get something better even though we can

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, scarcity mentality. We realy like her because we feel we cant get something better even though we can
Or she just has so much of our attention in the moment because she's the one who's giving us what we need, sexually, passionately, etc

Ie: its so hard to look past someone when we're super focused on them

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing physical therapy for a very bad case of tennis elbow. Anyways, I see this on a dry erase board while doing cupping and dry needling in therapy this week:

"Characterize people based on their actions and you will rarely be fooled by their words".

Think about that.

Happy Hunting
It's especially true with women, whose words tend to be lies 85% of the time

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everybody pities the weak, jealousy you have to earn.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember that...(smh)...At 70 some years old Arnold is still solid and in great shape so not even a running flying drop-kick could topple him...Bet the clown that did it got tuned up good tho.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, our words are actions, the second they are anything other than actions, you are no longer competitive in the hierarchy of men... This means some damn tough choices sometimes, but it also means your reputation alone will fight and win you battles you'd have to participate in otherwise.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had".

CoandaEffect

Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite quote, that pertains to dating comes from the movie “The Dish”.

“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.”

I’ve heard that sentiment in other forms but that quote says it so nicely, and it is oh so true.

TheProspect

Reaction score
My favorite quote, that pertains to dating comes from the movie “The Dish”.

“Failure is never quite so frightening as regret.”

I’ve heard that sentiment in other forms but that quote says it so nicely, and it is oh so true.
Nice. Sort of similar to

"We must suffer one of two things: the pain of regret or the pain of self-discipline. The difference being that self-discipline weighs ounces where regret weighs tons."

For a more relevant context to dating, specifically approaching & escalating with women, you could replace the word self-discipline with rejection.