Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do You Get Butt Hurt By Flakes?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Yea at this point(I’m 31, I think you are about the same age) it’s one flake and I never offer again. In fact I no longer reach out after a flake. She had to text and schedule the next meet up.
You’d make sure you had a babysitter if I was a multimillionaire and you knew it.
We care so little about dating and flaking we care so much about it. Sure we say "it's her loss", but most of us that say that aren't the alphas in women's eyes. We're just refusing to be beta. And what are we learning by constantly cutting women off besides where the block feature is on our phones? No man wants a double date with his Xbox controller and Smart TV. Of course the next date is with the right hand. Moving on doesn't make women chase. Just resent you. Sure it's a feeling, but it won't advance you any further. But she still is in control because you never met or piped her. What happens when you only seem to get bad apples, and you throw them all out? You have no apples, and are seeking good apples.

This is why we need to start talking to women in a matter-of-fact tone. Would cut down on games and simping. Maybe we should start dropping hints of our exes being around.

Cola, I get that it's flake once and you're done with her. Has it occured to any of us here that these women are done with us first and we're just giving up? And how often to women call back to set up another meeting? About 1/256? Considering all the options they get, it's a surprise if they do call back. But they often don't. Likely they're glad you gave up on then. If they're pissed, it's because they lost a fan, orbiter, simp, free entertainment, or free meal. Not your body. So mentally you need to move on.

Usually you should delete the number and all social media, block if need be. I had a b**ch keep messaging me on POF and ghost when I went for the number, yet gave me a good morning message. I blocked her. Simple attention wh0re.

And of course if you were Lebron James, Elon Musk, Dwayne Johnson, or Chris Hemsworth, she'd damn sure have a sitter ready. But none of us here are, and not so much Chad or Tyrone. Being a multimillionaire is great, but that plus being Tyrone is even better.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get butthurt and then I asked myself this question "What was I going to do with my free time if I never had a date scheduled?"

Was I going to workout? Learn a new language? Learn about new streams of income? Find a new hobby?

NOPE! Unfortunately, I went to the club/bars to chase more women, swiped/texted for hours on OLD for some quick strange, or tried to contact a booty call.

I honestly don't think guys are butthurt that the woman made plans and didn't follow through with them, but instead they are butthurt because they had nothing better to do with their time other than to entertain a woman.

But as for dealing with flakes, if the woman cancels on me then I cancel the woman regardless of a reschedule or excuse.
We care so little about dating and flaking we care so much about it. Sure we say "it's her loss", but most of us that say that aren't the alphas in women's eyes. We're just refusing to be beta. And what are we learning by constantly cutting women off besides where the block feature is on our phones? No man wants a double date with his Xbox controller and Smart TV. Of course the next date is with the right hand. Moving on doesn't make women chase. Just resent you. Sure it's a feeling, but it won't advance you any further. But she still is in control because you never met or piped her. What happens when you only seem to get bad apples, and you throw them all out? You have no apples, and are seeking good apples.

This is why we need to start talking to women in a matter-of-fact tone. Would cut down on games and simping. Maybe we should start dropping hints of our exes being around.

Cola, I get that it's flake once and you're done with her. Has it occured to any of us here that these women are done with us first and we're just giving up? And how often to women call back to set up another meeting? About 1/256? Considering all the options they get, it's a surprise if they do call back. But they often don't. Likely they're glad you gave up on then. If they're pissed, it's because they lost a fan, orbiter, simp, free entertainment, or free meal. Not your body. So mentally you need to move on.

Usually you should delete the number and all social media, block if need be. I had a b**ch keep messaging me on POF and ghost when I went for the number, yet gave me a good morning message. I blocked her. Simple attention wh0re.

And of course if you were Lebron James, Elon Musk, Dwayne Johnson, or Chris Hemsworth, she'd damn sure have a sitter ready. But none of us here are, and not so much Chad or Tyrone. Being a multimillionaire is great, but that plus being Tyrone is even better.

It's difficult when the sloot works in the same building as you and see her every day lol

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I normally wouldn't give a fuk if a chick flaked on me... However the last 6-7 months have been insane.

In mid March I became seriously ill with Covid19 & at that time I was spinning two plates.. I ended up dropping both plates, as I could not hook up with them due to poor health.

I pretty much recovered in September with is around 7 months of serious illness.. Since then I have found the dating game is dead on its arse.

I seem to get numbers online, however when it comes to actually meeting up, girls seem to back out.. Which didn't used to be the case before covid.

So currently this is abit of a dry patch for me..

I started seeing a sloot from work around a month ago.. However she flaked on me twice & for the last few days I have been pretty pissed about it.

I know I shouldn't let it effect me & just move on to another chick.

However this covid situation is making meeting girls extremely difficult.. And this is why A flake is pizzing me off, more than it usually would do.

This girl is from my workplace & I can't avoid seeing her a couple of times a week.
The only reason that you care so much about her is that you don't have enough other options.

Women are unreliable by nature, so you always need to overbook. Also, don't give second chances to flaky low interest women.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have at least a bit amount of self respect and ego which is very healthy thing to have , then it’s normal to feel a bit rejected. However if your mentality is such that you don’t give a f about it them thay butthurt will be minimal.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that vibe from you too, like your diicks going to explode if you don't get some pu$sy asap.

My flake rate is practically zero because chicks sense confidence and the IDGAF in my messages. Not to toot my own horn but I've had plenty of girls tell me in bed that they sensed my BDE from the moment we started chatting.

It's like that young bull and old bull story. In case you haven't heard it:

Two bulls are grazing up on a hill. As they're eating, a large heard of cows wanders into the pasture below.

The young bull turns to the old bull and says "hey look at those cows down there! Let's run down there and fuuck one of them!"

The old bull looks up and says "Naw. Let's walk down there and fuuck em all."

When you're chill and not in a rush chicks just sense something is different about you. Then they're curious and want to find out what it is. Of course there's chicks that have been so inundated with cucks that they're jaded, but any kind of entitled behavior kills my boner so I guess I naturally avoid those types. Sometimes I get them too, but only when they come to me. I never bother trying to convince a chick to do anything.

I just chat until it's obvious she wants some, then I suggest something she's been dying to hear. Or touch her or whatever feels sexiest in the moment.

It all boils back to facilitating that effortless king like aura. Practice it, then really embrace it and live it.
Bump

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am human and I have also been flaked on.

It's okay to feel pissed.

It's better to have a strategy.

I don't ever go for one girl at a time.

It's either 0 or 2+

I setup dates with all of them at the same time.

Whoever is most enthusiastic and receptive gets the final date.

I flake on all except one with due notice of 2-3 hours.

The enthusiastic girls never flake.

The rest of them become more enthusiastic the next time I pull this off.

This is what works for me.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was a bit younger flaking would drive me nuts because of @In2theGame ‘s post which he outlined.
But now? If she flakes once I generally chalk it up to her flaking and leave it at that objective place. Accept it. And now go forward. No speculation because that is just coming from my ego and will probably do no good. If she reschedules? Great. If not? Well you saved some time on a low interest level woman. It’s a practice in stoicism now.
If I’m getting yanked out of shape because of a woman bailing.. I have bigger issues to sort out.

Here's the thing about flakes. It's not the flaking that makes Men "butthurt" but their own ego's and self confidence.

You have to ask yourself, is it the flaking that I'm upset about or is it because I feel undesired by a particular Woman that I desire?
This

From all your threads that I've seen you do go for the crazy ones though. I wouldn't be surprised if the flakes just have some random issues like their ex got out of prison or something.
I see the same thing. I think OP loves drama and chases a certain type of woman.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, they probably felt more in danger of being judged, used, and/or rejected. This is the classic club situation, the average looking girls are the most difficult.
True.

I think with 6’s - 7’5’s they have the most experience being approached and sought after, because average men think they have a shot. Their quantity is high, but quality is low.
But they also have the highest kill count, due to most options and possible adventures, but also the most orbiters due to the fact they know they aren’t top shelf in looks, so they need the validation. But this also means they are fickle with their attention and can be highly flakey as they are able to trade around easily.

True 8’s and above actually have lower actionable attention because a rejection from a very attractive woman would cripple a man. But online they have a lot of interest because she is really just an ideal men chase, and no guy actually believes he has a shot, except some, so he knows his attention will probably be unmet. Unless he does of course have status, looks or money.

But with the 6’s - 7.5’s men still feel entitled to that so they have more of an emotional response when he fails. And so women in this range have calibrated through experience how to weed the weak from the strong.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking is annoying for sure. I'm not sure I get butthurt by it, but I do not enjoy dealing with it.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that's pretty much it.

I think just the fact that they are in range of the top tier men, and sleep with them regularly, makes them almost impossible to keep happy for long. Of course, they know they will not be able to keep the top tier guy for long, but their subconscious never internalizes it. When they date guys like me that are on the same level, we are in trouble long term. Its a very tenuous situation. I don't feel insecure that they have lots of 9+ skeletons in their closet though, because I also punch above my weight and I know I can always find someone who appreciates me and is reasonably attractive...at least for a little while.
Yea but even if you’re a 7 by the measurement of similar metric we use for women, you can easily be a 9 based on upping your social status and accomplishments, overall physique, drive, ambition, virtuous character and admiration from said peer group.

And if you honestly want to be higher in the looks category just do what some guy I knew once did.. minor but tasteful Plastic surgery (not all will agree or mess with this but whatever) A little jaw enhancement and cheekbones.. he went from a 7 to a 9, easily.

Last edited:

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I do but I try my best not to show it to the girl, of course as we get more options we start to care less.