Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do you think that if Scott Peterson gets his conviction overturned, he'll be macking like an uber-Chad?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
In less than two months, Scott Peterson has gone from facing the death penalty for the 2004 conviction of killing his wife and unborn son to facing the possibility of a new trial.

The California Supreme Court, which in August overturned Peterson’s death penalty, on Thursday ordered his murder convictions be examined, according to multiple published reports.
my opinion: You can't get more Bad Boy then Death Row! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: If this comes to pass, I predict he'll have a huge harem. o_O

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will generate some interest, but he'll be pushing 50 when he is released by the time this works its way through the legal system. I doubt he'll generate much interest from women under 35.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh, I don't know.

There's a difference in bad boy Johnny Depp on Public Enemies who robs banks and someone who murdered his pregnant girlfriend.

I think some criminals will get laid easily, I don't think Peterson will fall in that category.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will definitely have his pick of hottie's once he gets his book or movie deal. Until then he will have to settle for being merely in high demand among the murderer loving subsection of females.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's been the belle of the ball inside the clink, for sure.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there are women who are turned on by convicted felons, they usually have issues themselves...

A relative of mine was doing investigations of a multiple murderer as a PI. His secretary saw all the info and fell in love with the dude. She also broke up the relative's marriage and shacked up with him so she had some bad juju going on....

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While there are women who are turned on by convicted felons, they usually have issues themselves...

A relative of mine was doing investigations of a multiple murderer as a PI. His secretary saw all the info and fell in love with the dude. She also broke up the relative's marriage and shacked up with him so she had some bad juju going on....
Some of them get off on the "darkness" of doing things they really know they shouldn't be doing an enjoying it... My thing is going too far in that direction could make you a danger to yourself and others. If she'll take the husband as her own, will she eventially have thoughts of beating or killing that wife? What about just causing her distress or worry?