Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women need to lose the weight

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
lol donald trump loves kfc and mcdonalds and he's fat. Plus fat chicks are hot. i wanna bang them hard.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know females get depressed about every little thing these days and I get sick of hearing about it. I'm going to vent for once on what gets me depressed.

What's been depressing for me is taking my kids to all these amusement parks and especially water parks and seeing 98% fat chicks all over the place. Most of them have tattoos too, to try to bring your attention to those instead of the rolls hanging off of them. Absolutely disgusting and depressing.

I may get to see an occasional hottie if I'm at a waterpark in Cali where some women take care of themselves. FL is a hit or miss but the ones with decent bodies have busted faces. Only the ones from Europe or South America are decent usually in those places but they are generally international tourists.

One thing I noticed in the midwest beaches around the lakes are married skinny guys, all with land whales. I can only assume these land whales were once skinny and let themselves go after they got the ring or got the baby.

Beaches used to be filled with eye candy. Those days are long gone I'm afraid...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good video by CoachGregAdams on what women need to do
That video is spot on IMO. :up:

For the younger generation, you are lucky in that you never know what you missed if you never had it. Meaning when I was in HS, 80+% of the girls at my school were not obese and you were looking for all the other features like a pretty face, personality, good butt, etc rather than focus on weight.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Haven't any of guys looked at heart rather than looks? fitness is for health mostly.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Why just yesterday after talking to a young woman I comment on how she was looking good, right after I looked her up and down. She texted me an hour or so ago.

It’s no wonder you are so generic. You dry up pu$$ys. You’re a cold fish.
Compliments and sexual overtures are not necessarily bad or good. Depends on who is using them and when. I’m there to fuk her. Not to make her my new LTR.
That's not when she asks you what you think of her or if she asks if you like her and what you like about her.

I get those questions before I even bang town them. Hows your texting going?

BTW you just look into the girls eyes when she asks you this and say honestly and she will say yeah honestly or whatever and you kiss her.

Last edited:

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
In all fairness, men aren't doing much better in the fitness department.

Society in general has too much fat. Calories are too easy to get
I really, really wish more men would lift heavy weights.

I honestly wish more women were lighter too, including yours truly.

This video coach approached this subject in a kind, funny and encouraging way-that's why I shared it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Western women as a whole not only become fatter with every decade, they just let themselves go in every way.
Body fat, hair short (and fat), tattoo-carpeted, clothing you wouldnt put in your cats litter box to **** on and scruffy in general.

If you go to eastern europe you see that woman there acutally still care about how they present themselves and there are nowhere near so much fat unkempt women.

It is a first world problem that women get financed by the taxpayer and ex-husband no mather what they do.
As long as AFCs stand in line to **** disgusting land-whales this wont change.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live, most women are losing weight like crazy, things are rough here right now tho

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go to eastern europe you see that woman there acutally still care about how they present themselves and there are nowhere near so much fat unkempt women.
I agree with you but in addition to that, I'm going to add that many more Europeans walk and take public transit compared to the US and they also eat more foods that aren't as processed.

I believe just the amount of processed foods we have and consume adds to the obesity. If most American's just ate more natural foods(aka paleo style), they would lose some weight just doing that. Obviously greedy corporations with slick marketing campaigns along with Americans that don't want to cook these days out of inconvenience or "busy" lifestyle have them eating out mostly or consuming these processed foods.

For example, The Cheesecake Factory restaurant franchise was at the top of US restaurant chains to have the most amount of sodium in their meals. Of course more sodium makes you more thirsty, which has you drinking a lot of Soda or other high calorie drinks in those places along with that high sodium intake.

Also from a generational aging process, I believe that GMO foods along with processed foods have an effect on how you age if you consume a lot of it.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you but in addition to that, I'm going to add that many more Europeans walk and take public transit compared to the US and they also eat more foods that aren't as processed.

I believe just the amount of processed foods we have and consume adds to the obesity. If most American's just ate more natural foods(aka paleo style), they would lose some weight just doing that. Obviously greedy corporations with slick marketing campaigns along with Americans that don't want to cook these days out of inconvenience or "busy" lifestyle have them eating out mostly or consuming these processed foods.

For example, The Cheesecake Factory restaurant franchise was at the top of US restaurant chains to have the most amount of sodium in their meals. Of course more sodium makes you more thirsty, which has you drinking a lot of Soda or other high calorie drinks in those places along with that high sodium intake.

Also from a generational aging process, I believe that GMO foods along with processed foods have an effect on how you age if you consume a lot of it.
Eating habits of course play a lot into this. When people become to lazy to prepare their own food and rely on industrial meals, things start to go south.

The info how to eat healthy and stay in shape is out there. Todays women just cant say they didnt know it better.

The young ones are just lazy as **** and the older ones rather work a second or fulltime job to earn extra 800 bucks a month then to take care of their kids and cook decent meals for the family. Meanwhile for allmost all of that additional money the kids get raised by strangers and the family eats industrial processed **** that wouldnt make it into quality pet-food.

Its how the brainwashed west rolls today.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good video by CoachGregAdams on what women need to do

It tells you a lot about ones discipline. There are a lot of Girls and guys too who simply dont care about themselfs to the point that they get extremely overweight. Its very sad. I know how many saturdays nights or sundays lazy downs i skiped by going to the gym instead and also when i look good ofcourse im going to attract fit and good looking Girls.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of women eat a similar amount of food to a male manual labourer, when anybody with half a brain can tell those calories will never be burnt. Just look at the amount of women in the UK who drink pints. 4 pints of beer or cider is >1000calories. That's approx a 10 mile walk to burn that off, never mind any food consumed that day. It's okay, big is beautiful etc o_O, shame the body positivity movement only applies to females. Try being a fat geezer and see how many women are positive about your gut, oftentimes the same women are a long way from perfect themselves.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this pandemic isn't enough of a reason to keep yourself in line, then nothing will at this point. It doesn't matter your opinion on it, many weak and pitiful are being weeded out every minute. Not just "old people with pre-existing health conditions". These beached whales have set themselves up to have all of their organs fail outright, and at a lesser age. Back in the U.K. and here in the U.S., the fatasses roam out of control. I've outprocessed from the military and I'm starting to feel the motivation to workout and take care of my basic sh!t go out the window, but I am not going to cave in to it. It's just not in my best interest to fall to the wayside anytime soon. There's way too much at stake right now, so I'll keep taking my supplements, exercising and eating right regularly. If you have to be very rigid and paramilitary about it, then it beats the hell out of complacency.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately they have no need to. Go on any social media account and you will see simps all over feeding them validation.
This thread jumpstarted my weightloss again.

Maybe you're right but body power/body game is a personal achievement anyways.

I really am doing it for myself, taking care of my body better so I can marvel at my own completed pr's