Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way women behave for men with money

U

user43770

I'm part of a social circle with guys who make 6 figures (one guy makes nearly half a million doing drop shipping)
Here are some things I've noticed

-20-30 is the average age of women that hang out with these guys
-These women are typically 7s or higher no matter the race
-The women are well behaved
-Some of these women make their own money, which makes sense because women wanna hang out with men in their socio-economic group
-A lot of girls are either DTF right away and don't mind sleeping with multiple guys in the circle or they are hoping to get "wifed" up if they play it right
-High earning men or High value men who are attractive do not have the same problems regular guys do. Sure they get flaked on, or some girl plays the b.s. game but these guys aren't chodes and have decent game. (one guy is a Doctor in his early 30s and his girlfriend is a hot 20 year old)
-They have so many girls that They can't hang them all
It sounds like y'all have an outgoing social circle that lives a fun lifestyle. I would wager that this plays more into sexual success than actual money figures.

Women like money as far as they can show it off to other women. It's all a facade.

There is obviously a certain financial threshold that most men have to meet, but it shouldn't be a pillar for us.

I've always considered sosuave to be a game website for the most part. Aside from guys like the one, I for get his name, but he always said MONEY! lol

This isn't directed at you, solomon, just sounding off.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't found any loophole in rat race cities like that where if you accomplished something other than extreme fame you would somehow "crack the code" and have total abundance of quality. Maybe if you're just born with extreme looks. I have been some places where you can be a "big fish in a small pond" where there is a wide range of socioeconomic statuses to draw from AND the women are still ambitious enough to want to take advantage of that (many are insecure).
Like one dude said, if you want to be respected for your lifestyle, date or be with a walmart cashier. I bet some of them been to college, and can be pretty good looking too. I refuse to have to fight for my own image that's mine just because i put a 6 figure chick next to me or one who thinks her sh1t doesn't stink because of whatever pyramid hierarchy she belongs to.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't found any loophole in rat race cities like that where if you accomplished something other than extreme fame you would somehow "crack the code" and have total abundance of quality. Maybe if you're just born with extreme looks. I have been some places where you can be a "big fish in a small pond" where there is a wide range of socioeconomic statuses to draw from AND the women are still ambitious enough to want to take advantage of that (many are insecure).
"Rat race cities".... Very good. So I made my other comment. What about solutions other than bringing in babes from other areas or other nations?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pick up a hobby that is say 1.5 hours or so outside of the metro area and chill with ppl there I guess...I'm kind of sick of scheming this sh!t up though when it still might not work lol.
Damn, you've given up on the "rat race" environments. And lemme guess if you up your level quite a bit while your away from the "rat racers", they will do things to attempt to sit you in your former positioning if you come back into the environment.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have had legit 8-9s fly to see me and a some foreigners see me as a good option long-term, but I can't get a date with anyone above a 6 and below 30 locally lol.
That's obviously how they "want" to see you locally, and will bring up every excuse in the world to see you in the same way. Those folks believe in a "fixed" positioning, no matter how much someone advanced their life while the others remains stagnant. Make a sh1t ton of money and develop your person to the max, and ignore them. Don't tell them what you do. Don't share your energy, enthusiasm or thoughts with them.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like y'all have an outgoing social circle that lives a fun lifestyle. I would wager that this plays more into sexual success than actual money figures.

Women like money as far as they can show it off to other women. It's all a facade.

There is obviously a certain financial threshold that most men have to meet, but it shouldn't be a pillar for us.

I've always considered sosuave to be a game website for the most part. Aside from guys like the one, I for get his name, but he always said MONEY! lol

This isn't directed at you, solomon, just sounding off.
I totally agree money is overrated with women unless you want a golddigger or a chick who wants a provider (because she wants to get married) but those guys being young (early 30s) having money opens up doors that average guy can't fathom. Doesn't hurt either that they live in one of the best condo's in the city. Have you noticed pretty women are always where the money is at?it's the lifestyle

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally agree money is overrated with women unless you want a golddigger or a chick who wants a provider (because she wants to get married) but those guys being young (early 30s) having money opens up doors that average guy can't fathom. Doesn't hurt either that they live in one of the best condo's in the city. Have you noticed pretty women are always where the money is at?it's the lifestyle

No joke man. In every country i have ever been the top .05 percent of best looking women go to either really wealthy men or men with super high status which in turn usually have wealth as well. That is just a fact. Women use men for their resources. They were created that way hence why prostitution is mainly a woman's trade.

Yeah a super good looking chad will slay some top tier ***** on a regular basis if he puts his mind to it for sure and have plenty of options.

But what's the point of all of it if he still has to slave away for someone else on a daily basis until retirement and call them his boss?

The point of my comments is just a mindset to be the best period. Women are a bonus that come with it. For me that means making a fortune and helping change the world in some kind of positive way.

U

user43770

Yeah, money can be great. Sounds like you're right there with them, though!