Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Smirking and George Bruno

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been watching a few videos from this guy lately, although I know he's a little on the old side for most of you. The thing I like about this guy is that he actually doesn't advocate smirking. Most PUA videos tell you to smirk, go up to the girl and smirk. I freaking hate smirking, I despise it, it just isn't in me to smirk. I'm sure I smirk on occasion, but I can't really do it on command, I freaking hate smirking. Anyway, this is the first guy I ever heard give advice who said not to smirk, so that got my attention. He also embraces being a gentleman (within reason, of course) as opposed to being a jerk.

In this video he talks about being attractive by coming from a place of joy and being complete. That's nothing original certainly, but I agree with it, and try to live that way. For me, being a Christian, it's more like come from a place of rejoicing in God and being complete with God.

I'm not really big on hero worshiping certain "life coach" types, there are things with this guy I don't like so much. But if I can find something of value in what someone says, I will try to embrace it.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howard Roark smirked a lot (in calculated/selective times) in the book "The Foutainhead" by Ayn Rand. Dominique was the hottest woman of her time (who the author thought herself to be) in the 1920s/30s. Roark raped her on their first sexual encounter, and rubberbanded her all throughout the book behind wealthy husbands' backs.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howard Roark smirked a lot (in calculated/selective times) in the book "The Foutainhead" by Ayn Rand.
I'm not disputing many guys can use smirking effectively. I've even heard girls advise guys to do it. I just can't stand smirking myself, so I won't do it. At least not intentionally. I'm sure I've smirked plenty of times, but if I do it then it's completely authentic and natural, because I don't smirk intentionally.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not disputing many guys can use smirking effectively. I've even heard girls advise guys to do it. I just can't stand smirking myself, so I won't do it. At least not intentionally. I'm sure I've smirked plenty of times, but if I do it then it's completely authentic and natural, because I don't smirk intentionally.
Well everything about Roark in the book was supposedly authentic and natural. It cost him tons of money, but not fame, and this is just a Female's book written when our male/female interactions were more normal/natural. Men were Fully in control back then.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think in practical terms smirking="half smile". A slight, asymmetrical smile but not an all-out grin. This lets her know you are extending some attention to her but you are not "all-in".