Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men on sosuave want to get married?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, Kings had several mistresses and produced many children with different women. Men were secure ones and women were insecure. Now, because of Disney and the powers that be, it’s the men who are insecure and the women who are secure. It’s the men who want wives and families and it’s the women who want education and freedom.

So I am wondering why some of the men on this site are so eager to get a LTR or a wife? Other than image and “fitting in”, what is the reason to legally commit to one woman for the rest of your life?

Remember, if you legally commit to ONE woman, you cannot leave without heavy emotional, financial, and legal costs. You cannot have sex with any other woman without heavy emotional, financial, and legal costs.

I’m curious of the responses.
Let the old days be and not all men were king and married many women and had many children. A king is a man, but not all men were king.
I am not sure how and why you relate the old days and Kings with men on sosuave.

As far as being secure and unsecured based on wanting to marry or not, do not based your opinion on what you have learned from movies. No one has ever made a movie about the life of poor men during feudalism. Probably the only poor man was Jesus Christ and he died too young and did not married. Long time ago, many men were soldiers, servants, or peasants some marry, some not.

Also, I don't know about Disney and the power that be, you dont mentioned any power, so your statement is vague, I assume it is based on your life experience.

Now, Your believe that women dont want to get marry and have family comes from you and you and only you, and your experience. We are different from each other in many ways while being similar. You look at life from a different spectrum than me. Your statement that men want to marry and have family while women want education and freedom is unfounded.
So after reading your statement I come to the last paragraph of your post where you asked why some man on sosuave wants to get marry and commit to a LTR. This question makes me believe you are tying to find out who is married and who is not on sosuave, you also want to know why to commit to a LTR. I am wondering if you are a female, because whether you want to marry or not is a question you can only answer.

Wihout telling whether I am married or not, and regardless I will want to marry, and or I understand your question and share your point of view and the point of view of other members, I will tell you my opinion. The fact that you believe some members on so suave want to get married is not related to a change in times and society, but fate. Do you believe in fate, made by you or destiny? I never set out to be like this. I am not saying how or implaing in anyway enough for you to draw a conclusion. My life took turns every so once in times, I managed to date and have girlfriends, but I was not always successful and dated the person I liked, but the women who chose me and was available.
Sometimes, I did not want to marry and some times I wanted to marry, but not all fit quite well. So if someone on sosuave wants to marry could be because he has spinned too many plates and now found she and she is his girl, the girl of his dreams, and he wants to have a family, he is mature and simply wants a family and wants to have kids. Now, this doesn't mean he is the only who wants to marry. Marry is complememtary action, it cannot take place wihout the other person consent and wish, in this case, the female companion. So if you notice or have noticed men on so suave wanting to marry and have a family is because you are simply looking at this forum and drawing conclusions based on some of us. This does not mean that women want freedom or education and forget about marriage and family, it only means you see it that way.
Based on my perception and life experience, I believe most women want to marry and have family, not men as you believe.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
You're a guy putting endless hours into an anonymous message board, parading himself as a king, making outrageous claims about himself.
Endless hours? I wish.

I come, I see and I conquer within 5 minutes and then I just leave....

And what outrageous claims do you which to accuse me off?

Like women inviting me out regularly even when I'm uglier then you?

Nothing excites a woman more then a tiger.

Rabbits r too easy and so boring.

Don't blame me for being a rabbit.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a guy putting endless hours into an anonymous message board, parading himself as a king, making outrageous claims about himself.
He's our site moron; best just to laugh at his comments and enjoy the entertainment. No one listens to him. Besides, guys here forget, he's into trannies and lady boys, not girls. He posted about his experiences in his early days on so suave.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Any man who refutes his dominance has none. And a man who tries to imply his adversary is feminine is a cheap, low-end joke.
I wasn't joking, I'm always serious.

To me, u r just a girl that has 2 pairs of balls and a hairy face.

Everything else, it's all female.

Is there actually anything different abt you vs women?

You conquer your adversaries in 5 minutes on an anonymous forum, and then leave. Wow. Impressed. And what claims? That if you had X amount of dollars, you'd conquer Y amount of terrain. Sure. Right. Okay. And who cares?
1st you accused me of something but can't give an example of it.

2nd that was an example of ambition.

3rd You obviously cared since you bring it up a 2nd time, and I've explained it.

Why do I feel like I'm having a discussion with a chick?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Men are simply responding to the situations they find themselves in... See, the reason I don't like the phrase "Growing A Pair of Balls" is because to each individual, that means something different... Its not advice, its just a weak generalization, due to you failing to target actual things that an individual can do, just summarize, generalize, its just very weak. Furthermore, it leaves room for it to be misinterpreted, maybe this means go break the law to somebody.

If anything is insulting, it is the idea that a generalization is decent advice. Please go read a book or something.

Well, lets start with this: Should men marry? Only if they're PLANNING on reproducing. This is terrible advice, because its simply solved with a prenup; yeah, she can glean child support from you, but if you are not having kids, why not get married? There is literally no downside, you get divorced, how big is this hit that you would take from that possibly going to be without kids in the mix? Alimony maybe. I would actually promote the opposite, do not get married to somebody you have a child with, because then you are literally left with no protection, your pre-nup can be worked around through kids and child support, who knows what other things would happen. Furthermore, if your partner dies, without a will no less, their estate goes to probate, where as if you are married, this isn't the case, unless otherwise outlined.

Any man who deliberately impregnates a woman, and then deliberately leaves her to raise his offspring, either alone or with another man, should be castrated. Men do not have birth rights. Period. Your statement is of your own volition, without any ground in reality. Jail exists, so that you don't have to say sorry... I would argue, Child Support serves the same function. Yes, of course these kids are going to be impacted by not having a father around, but you know what happens then? Those children become instilled with the qualities of women, begin to believe that they can come and go as they please... Sound familiar? Yes, these same dudes that are being raised by single mothers, are then going out and creating even more single mothers... So... We should castrate these men, because they share the tendencies of a woman, do womanly things, understand woman better? What you don't understand is all the things that you guys preach on here, its all conducive of being raised by a single mother... All this game nonsense, all this player ****, all so you can go on and make some more single mothers, right? Quit playing both sides of the field, choose a side and stick to it and that choice should be made off of logical facts, not feelings or anecdotes... Those men are just as, if not greater victims than the mothers and it is not of their own fault to be in that situation, so to go ahead and castrate somebody on that basis, its just dumb, its a dumb thing to say, again, just generalizing without any real advice.

"Why are you whiteknighting, ShePays?!" (The Incel-MGTOW-PUA nexus choir asks) I dont understand.

You want to have a harem of 10 wives and raise 100 kids, under one big roof, or on a compound? That's fine with me. But, if you want to "father" one child, and leave him(or her) to be raised by his single mother, you're a piece of shiit, and should just spend the money for the vasectomy, because YOU are the problem with modern Western Civilization. YOU are responsible for the decline. Again, this is wrong, men are just responding to their environment, their response does not make them a piece of ****, some people will enter the parenting role and will eventually have to leave it, doesnt mean they are a piece of ****, means life changed. As @Spaz said above, we will fail, we will fall to our knees, that doesnt make you or anybody else a piece of ****, it means everyone's life in that situation is going to be harder, yes, but some people would say that is a gift, not a curse... If the Children are being negatively impacted and you don't want to leave because then you'll be a piece of ****, what then? Some guys just are not cut out for fatherhood, it is what it is, doesnt mean we should castrate them.

Who doesn't have my respect? Any piece of shiit who knocks a girl up, because he thinks it makes him a man, or that it will force her to marry him, or any other weak pathetic motive, only proving he has inferior genes, and shouldn't be reproducing, in the first place. Why do I care about your respect when all it amounts to are weak generalizations?

I have saw some good posts from you ShePays, haven't been here long, already saw a couple good ones, but this is definitely not one of them and in fact, is an egregious misunderstanding on your part, to tar and feather those who have not committed an act, but participated in a cycle.... This misunderstanding, this... Emotion, is something I would come to expect from a woman. This emotion, this "Castrate!" this is things that are becoming of a woman to say, not a man and so I would implore you, just as you implored me, to "Grow A Pair of Balls" and by growing a pair of balls, what I mean is recognizing that maybe there are more complexities about in a situation of single parenthood, yes single parents are ****ty parents, that has been factually proven, but all I see is you adding to the problem with all that player ****, then you come in here and get on your high horse? Really guy?
How did you manage to write a fvcking essay just to say that you feel insulted when someone asks you to grow a pair of balls?

Damn, I didn't even manage to read all of it.

This is like BeExcellent posts, she just puts her emotions and mixes it with her brains to finally come out an essay.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. I am so glad I asked you to dig deeper, because now I see your problem: too much empathy, and an unwillingness to assign blame. What does that sound like to you? It sounds just like a woman, to me. It sounds like a man raised by a woman. It sounds like a man who wants a woman to be his rock.
This is exactly what happens when a man has been raised by a single mom or has been disproportionately influenced by mommy dearest.

I sincerely hope that they're a minority in ur country.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He's our site moron; best just to laugh at his comments and enjoy the entertainment. No one listens to him. Besides, guys here forget, he's into trannies and lady boys, not girls. He posted about his experiences in his early days on so suave.
Hahaha, you're still around stalking me since 2019 huh?

All that migraine attacks and BP increases you're been blaming on just the fvcking rain might just disappear if you learn some anger management skills.

BTW did you take my advice and registered with Loveshack.org?

Cry babies would fit in nicely there.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I initially thought he took it personally because he erroneously assumed that, simply because I riffed off of his post, every word of my post was directed at him. Once he responded in more detail, though, I realize he took it personally because he's an advocate for single-motherhood and absentee-"fatherhood," which explains why he wants a well-off Baby-Mama...so that she can't hit him up for child support, when he drops an egg in her nest, and bolts...like his daddy, like his daddy's daddy, and like his daddy's daddy's daddy. "How can such a long honored family tradition be responsible for the decline of Western Civilization?" -- he attempts to reason, with his feminized brain.

These are alien concepts to boys raised by women. The experience tends to produce men who are peculiarly obsessed with women, to the exclusion of almost all else. They're the perfect worshippers at the temple. They epitomize the Oedipus Complex, minus the masculinizing need to compete with a father for their mother's affection, because they never had a father. It's just all mommy lust, with no sporting element. "Why can't women raise good men?" they think. "After all, I was raised by women, and am I not a good man?" It's truly sad.

People wonder why these kids "fight" 6-on-1, and use the heads of their fallen schoolyard-grudge "adversaries" as trampolines, and then cry in court, with their balling mamas swearing to the judge about what "good boys" they are, because "he loves his mama." The fact is that they fight like boys raised by women. Look at a cat fight, and it looks very similar.

Hopefully, the feminized boys will stick around long enough to work through their butt-hurt.
Truly pitiful.

And they're gonna get a world of pain just because of how they think.

Because it will influence how they end up doing things.

And how they end up doing things is what women actually finds repulsive in the long run because no regular woman truly wants to date another woman, even when they wish for a more sensitive man.

Deep down, women has this driving need to have a masculine man, not just in looks, but in mannerism - in how he walks, in how he talks and MOST IMPORTANTLY in how he thinks, the exact opposite of her.

Opposite attracts each other.

The same repulses.

Yet these men here talk abt how they want to make themselves more beautiful, more sensitive, etc.

If I were to take a $100 dollar bill, in a middle of a busy walkway, crush it in my palm, throw it on the ground, jump on it repeatedly, just making it look undesirable and then leave it there, shouting to everyone, who takes it 1st gets to keep it, you think there would not be a rush for a free $100 dollar bill?

Of course people will grab that chance.

Because that $100 dollar bill has VALUE.

All these sensitive men here should ask themselves, what is their VALUE when they don't even have the balls to rise up?

When they don't even have the balls to even take some seemingly "harsh" (BTW how the fvck is having some balls written = insulting?) words in Sosuave?

Truly pitiful.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All these sensitive men here should ask themselves, what is their VALUE when they don't even have the balls to rise up?

When they don't even have the balls to even take some seemingly "harsh" (BTW how the fvck is having some balls written = insulting?) words in Sosuave?
Unfortunately, this is the times we live in where the female and SIMP narratives sensitized everyone on being hurt by just words alone from complete strangers and now everyone gets hurt easily and offended. People lose jobs, reputations, friends, etc over words alone.

I miss the days where you just tell someone to say it to my face and get in a fist fight match to settle things. Otherwise you just ignore and move on with your life.

Long gone is the phrase: "Sticks and Stones may break my bones but names can't hurt me"...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the "assault, rape, and murder are free speech, but words are genocide" generation.
Ok that's another pet peeve of mine. To lessen the harshness of rape, I've noticed everything is being lumped into a "sexual assault" these days by the media. Doesn't matter if you were raped, fondled, cat called, etc. It's all sexual assault. So now when we hear it, we are left to guess the severity of it and thus may have less sympathy or place less seriousness to it. Because clearly someone that got their booty grabbed in a club isn't going to be as traumatized as someone that was raped. [rant off]

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, you're still around stalking me since 2019 huh?

All that migraine attacks and BP increases you're been blaming on just the fvcking rain might just disappear if you learn some anger management skills.

BTW did you take my advice and registered with Loveshack.org?

Cry babies would fit in nicely there.
Everything is relative my fine my alternative life friend. You can say a lot of things about me, but at least I am not a closet homosexual such as yourself. Nothing wrong with it. You should just accept it and embrace it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Everything is relative my fine my alternative life friend. You can say a lot of things about me, but at least I am not a closet homosexual such as yourself. Nothing wrong with it. You should just accept it and embrace it.
In all of ur attempts to get my attention, in almost all of it, there's always homosexuality mentioned by YOU alone.

It's become a recurring theme for you.

Do you hv some perverted fantasies about homosexuality?

Just so you know, although this is a forum for males, it's exclusively abt MALE - FEMALE dynamics.

Go and join up some faggot forum if u r so inclined in that direction and stop trying to recruit me or other members here.

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Dragon says that about 90-95% of guys want to settle down by the time they hit their late 30's-40's.

It's apparently an extreme minority of men that want to stay single and play the field forever.
I don't mind being single and messing around all my life, but I regret many of my affairs did not last long enough. On my counting I could have been married 10 times in a 20 years span, beginning at the age of 21. Anyway, I am not on sosuave for this. This marriage topic is not a one I care about.

Craig Dates

Don Juan
Reaction score
In all of ur attempts to get my attention, in almost all of it, there's always homosexuality mentioned by YOU alone.

It's become a recurring theme for you.

Do you hv some perverted fantasies about homosexuality?

Just so you know, although this is a forum for males, it's exclusively abt MALE - FEMALE dynamics.

Go and join up some faggot forum if u r so inclined in that direction and stop trying to recruit me or other members here.
Did you complete your transition to the other team yet? I think you got it wrong. You are the "faggot" since you are the one who enjoys strange encounters with transexuals and guys. Perhaps the English translator you are using isn't the greatest in the Philippines.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a traditional sense, marriage provides stability and permanence. Having a large gathering in front of many people, then putting it into law or religion provides that layer of permanence. That is the goal anyway...

The civil rights movement and welfare state basically ****-canned that whole idea and now marriage is no different than getting a new car. I get why people do it, but I can't say that I would do it again or recommend it to anyone I know. I always fear the complacency that could potentially manifest as a result of that comfortable permanence.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In a traditional sense, marriage provides stability and permanence. Having a large gathering in front of many people, then putting it into law or religion provides that layer of permanence. That is the goal anyway...

The civil rights movement and welfare state basically ****-canned that whole idea and now marriage is no different than getting a new car. I get why people do it, but I can't say that I would do it again or recommend it to anyone I know. I always fear the complacency that could potentially manifest as a result of that comfortable permanence.
Marriage is important when one thinks abt one's future offspring.

If you got a daughter, she will need her mother to learn her manipulation skills and a father to lay down the law.

If you got a son, he will need his mother's overprotective shield when he's a toddler, understand the meaning of love through her and from his father the ways of men.

It's always incumbent upon a man to lead his family AND IT STARTS from choosing the right kind of women to start a family THAT wants to be led by him.

The problem that I see, for most part, is that many men are not up to that task.

Maybe because of that, many policies by the state was created to circumvent the generally poor leadership of men.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thing is...around here there isn’t much of a voice to tout these advantages. The great men here such as Colussus, Amante Silvestre, Casanova, and others found wives, married and are not contributing here any more. They are out doing life and enjoying quality outcomes including quality relationships. And that’s a good thing.
HOLD UP

Amante has a wife??

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLD UP

Amante has a wife??
Not sure if he does anymore. She logged in under his name and started posting some insane things about how SoSuave is ruining their marriage. Mods deleted them though after she admitted it was her posting and not him. A very entertaining moment in SoSuave.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure if he does anymore. She logged in under his name and started posting some insane things about how SoSuave is ruining their marriage. Mods deleted them though after she admitted it was her posting and not him. A very entertaining moment in SoSuave.
Wow I missed all that drama. I do hope Amante is well whatever he is doing. His advice was solid.