Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tomi Lauren is fed up with players who consider her to be a plate

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Lol at success in what shes talking about is success. That kind of success is trash.

Actually giving your money away to poorer people in secret and being rewarded by God for it in the next life is success. Praying in secret is success. Telling people the gospel is success.

She's a bit ignorant that's the right word for it.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's stupid for posting this publicly as there will be tons of guys reading this and playing nice guy to rage fvck her and pump and dump her.

A lot of guys are trash is because a lot of gals are entitled.

One gal that I had a convo with after we matched told me that more guys should be chivalrous and I responded by saying more girls should be less entitled for that to happen. She didn't know what to say to that. LOL

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She got caught up in the latest "Fashion" (and still thinks she's "smart"), so boo hoo.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is the poster child for what is wrong with American women these days.

What a self-absorbed, entitled, clueless Retread ho.

-Augustus-
Well, the main thing wrong with American woman are that THEY ARE TOO MANY FAT AND CHILD-LADEN ONES, but she certainly makes the case about the hot, childless and career-oriented ones.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks great from the ribs up, but below the ribs, it's not quite as good. If I were a Chad, I could see only considering her as a FB.

tomi.jpg

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She should go to the supermarket and see who buys the bread that is about to expire tomorrow. Then walk up to them and say "hi, I'm Tomi Lahren"

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
if we got along as friends I would like her to lick my *** of another girls face. But I wouldn't be her cup of tea because I'm not goal driven in a sense of having 10 million bucks. I don't think shes my cup of tea either because I don't want a pet.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I'm gonna offer Tomi some free advice:

An ambitious career girl who really wants to get married should neither admit that she's really looking for a husband, nor claim to want a man with his own thing going, and who won't slow her down. Few men want to marry either of those girls. Instead, she should claim to have just not yet met a man who has made her more interested in being a wife and mother than in continuing to pursue her career, but that she isn't completely opposed to the idea, either. That would show men that she really is the traditional girl she pretends to be, or that she could be, for the right man.

These women who assess their value based on the opinions of men they'd never date are morons. When I was a kid, I always thought that girls who expressed unreciprocated sexual interest in me were a pain in the asss, not an ego boost. What a dipshiit she is.
"Slow her down?"

Sounds like she wants some beta dude who will let her do whatever and run roughshod over him but she wants to find that in an alpha...

Yeah good luck with that.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the YT commentator. Makes some good points.

His explanation of women liking "intelligence" in 10:40 to 11:40 is spot on.
Very true, I missed that part and had to check it out after reading your post.

Most women would rather have an average IQ youtuber that scores 3k euros monthly that the dean of the department of maths that only score 2k wheter he solves math problems unsolved from centuries or not.

They care about whats coming out of a man actions not the actions itself and this is the reasons why pushers get laid daily while software engineers dont.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
She's right.

She is blonde
She is pretty high..
She is a true 7 (maybe 6.5)

This is her job
Say that she is 10 and u are 0