Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

cold approaching waste of time

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2020... Cold approach? Forget about it.

Complete waste of time.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
100% agrew with this, very low return of investment and a horrible way to spend your free time.

It's better to work on yourself, get your finances in order and go out to have a good time with friends.

If you se a hot girl while out with friends, just talk to her but don't go out with the sole purpose of approaching girls.
Arent you was the guy who told me once that I'm need to get outside and approach?

VictorSleazy

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is lot of things that are waste of time, still people do it and i bet many of us also.

The only benefit is not the number or the date or whatever. Name me one other activity that sharpens your social skills and gives you an edge of confidence like cold approaching does?

Its all how you view it. Ditch the phone and go talk to people and you are way ahead of the future generations hands glued to their devices.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
A high value man wouldn't be out cold approaching, anyway. Or he wouldn't be high value...
Get what you mean. Like bible belt said once if you do it right it not appears as cold approach. I would add that it would appear as part of the scene rather interruption in it. Must to know what you want.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever your LMS is when you cold approach you get a temporary -2 bonus, its basically the opposite of when you are the chief of a woman at work.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still cold approaching with very little success.
I do it because it's a change drom OLD. I agree cold approach does help with confidence. I also dont care if women dont like it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get what you mean. Like bible belt said once if you do it right it not appears as cold approach. I would add that it would appear as part of the scene rather interruption in it. Must to know what you want.
True but I meant more that a high value man doesn't need to go out and do a bunch of sets. He's just out living his life and taking care of business, and meeting women is a part of that. Maybe technically he does a "cold approach" but for him it's just a natural part of his day.

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
approach 100 girls
get 10-15 numbers
out of 10-15 numbers get
1-3 dates
1-3 dates maybe have sex with 1
average of 3 minutes per interaction

100 x 3 = 300 minutes

300 minutes = 5 hours
5 hours = a full week of gym
or 1/2 of a good self improvement book
or overtime at work which is money

solution? social circle banging..
it would serve you better to take a yoga class and look for iois
with your 5 hours ..

this way you meet women and get something out of the class
the women in the class may not be interested but you can ask them to hook you up with a friend

dance class
yoga
any fitness class

in this day in age .. women don't respond as well to cold approach as they did 10 years ago just my thoughts
Cold approach is good to keep your verbal skill sharp. If your popular in a social circle you don't need to be more on point. The higher your status and how successful you are in life the more successful you'll be in cold approach. Yeah the girl might not know your successful. But she can tell by your demwnaor and attitude and the ay you carry yourself that you are "somebody". Ultimately do both. They both feed into each other. The more your popular In a social circle the more ****y and confident your feel which helps you with cold approach. The more successful in cold approach the more you realize you don't need a social circle to get laid which makes you indifferent which makes you MORE attractive and popular. Why don't people get this.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get to a place where women cold approach you. The last woman I dated, had her friend come over to me in a bar and ask me if I was single and if I would be interested in meeting her friend who was “watching” me all night.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Genuine question: should guys approach girls to start setting up dates without any signals of interest, or do guys wait for girls to give signals before approaching. For example, you see a girl whilst out and you think is cute so you go up and chat to them, get their number and set up dates. i.e. chasing or be chased

I ask because I have read posts on here and books which give a contradiction. One minute it talks about being a MAN and going after what you want (if it so happens to be a hot girl you see), whereas other you don't approach as a high value man. It is a big confusing.
I say go after what you want, if you see it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. What I meant earlier was don't be out doing approaches with no other purpose. Like your chit chat with the girl at the supermarket that was part of your daily routine.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
Get to a place where women cold approach you. The last woman I dated, had her friend come over to me in a bar and ask me if I was single and if I would be interested in meeting her friend who was “watching” me all night.
plastic surgery and gym, then. I don't disagree lol

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach tends to attract the most socially inept guys:

1. their low social IQ means they can't readily understand that approach coaches are psychopathic scammers

2. they don't have the social skills to form or remain part of attractive social circles

3. they have little experience with women, meaning their naivete leads them to believe they can jump the line in front of dozens of infinitely higher status guys by asking "who lies more?" or "you are beautiful I just had to talk to you."

4. these guys are also highly analytical, meaning they can get obsessed studying "game technique" in minutiae, studying 100-1,000 hours for every approach that they do.

Ultimately they lack intuition and think hundreds or thousands of hours of analysis can substitute for actual social skills.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold approach tends to attract the most socially inept guys:
I've known lots of guys who just cold approached naturally, and they had a lot of success. If they saw an attractive girl while they were out, they would holler at them. When I was younger, we used to go out and try to pick up women on a Saturday night or whatever, and if we were hanging around the park or something and we saw some girls we would talk to them. Sometimes girls would talk to us. This is just what normal people did, or that's the way we saw it.

But with all of that, none of us ever thought of it as cold approach, that's a nerd's term.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to hand it to you guys that do the cold approach. Rejections got to hurt the ego.After a while you simply dont give a sh*t and success comes after learning what went wrong.