Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why be with men?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women experience three problems: Most don't orgasm vaginally and so suffer an orgasm gap with men, they stop wanting sex with their husbands in long term relationships, and they are oppressed in intimate relations with men.

So why are they with men at all? Instead they can have sex with each other, stop wanting sex with each other mutually, and form families with each other and sperm donors instead of men. What is it that makes women be with men at all, when the association only seems to be problematic?

The catalyst for this thread was watching a video on the orgasm gap between men and women in sex, particularly in casual sex. It made me question what the point of being with women is when every step of the way before (all the work and sacrifice you have to put in to draw blood out of rocks), during (she's just putting up with vaginal sex) and after sex (boredom, stress, depression, loneliness and frustration in the relationship that'll be taken out on you, and a dead bedroom) with them is so problematic. It also made me question why then women keep having vaginal sex and hooking up if they are just enduring it.

Here's the specific video:

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Most women I’ve had sex with do orgasm vaginally. The catch is - it’s not physical stimuli that gets a woman to climax. It’s how well she knows her own body and how much the man has stimulated that desire.
Well they aren't putting it that way, so I'm taking it at their word until they say otherwise. I'm tired of needing to work double as a divination mystic 24/7.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're straight. It's like asking an incel why they don't just sleep with men.
Haha, but haven't you seen the studies and articles saying women are basically bisexual by default?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women experience three problems: Most don't orgasm vaginally and so suffer an orgasm gap with men, they stop wanting sex with their husbands in long term relationships, and they are oppressed in intimate relations with men.

So why are they with men at all? Instead they can have sex with each other, stop wanting sex with each other mutually, and form families with each other and sperm donors instead of men. What is it that makes women be with men at all, when the association only seems to be problematic?

The catalyst for this thread was watching a video on the orgasm gap between men and women in sex, particularly in casual sex. It made me question what the point of being with women is when every step of the way before (all the work and sacrifice you have to put in), during (she's just putting up with vaginal sex) and after sex (boredom, stress, depression, loneliness and frustration in the relationship that'll be taken out on you, and a dead bedroom) with them is so problematic. It also made me question why then women keep having vaginal sex and hooking up if they are just enduring it.

Here's the specific video:

In single days many have sex for gossip talk, to gain validation and favor. Getting pumped and dump lower someone's confidence and self worth.

Maybe they should stop listening to society and find a man they can enjoy long term. They used to be able to do it until they started modelling their sex life after loose promiscuous men.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women are more open to the idea now more than ever (sexual curiosity) but you can't change the fact that most women WANT to feel sexual satisfaction from a man. A man who is gonna lead and dominate them. Homosexuality is unnatural and goes against biological programming (I said what I said). Women are actually rooting for you, and WANT you to fill that need. You hear so many women b!tching about how there is "no real men left", or "where have all the cowboys gone?" etc.. the point is, women want a leader. They want to be dominated. They want to be held by a man, and one that makes them feel safe. They want to reach that climax, with a MAN. Keyword a man, not a boy. They don't want to coach you through the process, they want one that knows what he's doing. That's why women go for older guys, and players. When it comes to sexual satisfaction they crave for a man who is experienced. Have you ever fvcked a girl so good that she was complimenting you constantly afterwards? Her attraction to you went peak, she's hitting you up constantly, and she's now obsessed with you? I know I have. When a girl finds "good d!ck" she is not going to give it up that easy. Even if it means she has to share him with other women.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You seem to think that women enter relationships solely for the purpose of sex.

First, a lot of women genuinely like the men they are with. You are making broad generalizations like “they are oppressed in intimate relations” when in fact a lot of relationships are mutually respectful.

And then there’s the issue of status. If women are able to lock down a provider, then it achieves many things for them. They achieve more security and they increase social status which is extremely important to them. When all of their other girlfriends are getting married and they are still single, they have a huge amount of pressure to lock it down and that supersedes all other factors.

I have a family member who was married to a dude that she wasn’t attracted to physically. They were sleeping in separate beds after the first year. He was making a ton of money and she wanted to show off what a great catch she found even though she could barely stand him.

After a while, they get settled in and sex isn’t even important. Once women are married, they don’t care as much about lack of sex as men do as long as their other needs are met.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem to think that women enter relationships solely for the purpose of sex.

First, a lot of women genuinely like the men they are with. You are making broad generalizations like “they are oppressed in intimate relations” when in fact a lot of relationships are mutually respectful.

And then there’s the issue of status. If women are able to lock down a provider, then it achieves many things for them. They achieve more security and they increase social status which is extremely important to them. When all of their other girlfriends are getting married and they are still single, they have a huge amount of pressure to lock it down and that supersedes all other factors.

I have a family member who was married to a dude that she wasn’t attracted to physically. They were sleeping in separate beds after the first year. He was making a ton of money and she wanted to show off what a great catch she found even though she could barely stand him.

After a while, they get settled in and sex isn’t even important. Once women are married, they don’t care as much about lack of sex as men do as long as their other needs are met.
What you write is true - but I was using their (feminist) words with "they are oppressed in intimate relations" in the first place, not mine.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But how can women be goals of independent and empowered then, if:

1) Their attraction depends on men already knowing what women want and how to perform, despite the men having no instruction or experience and being born without innate knowledge
2) The men they rely on live in a culture that promotes weakness/femininity in men rather than masculinity, so they are cultivated into the opposite of the "real men" that women apparently really want

How is it supposed to add up?
To put it simply.. there's clues all over the place if you know where to look. Women joke about men not being able to find the cl!t all the time.. it's not so much to ridicule them (although that sometimes is the motive), they actually want men to KNOW where it is. Women hate the fact that culture promotes weakness and femininity in men, more than men do honestly. I think the only reason some women go "a long with it" is to test the men that orbit around them, if you start being a yes-men, then you've already failed and been placed in the friend zone. I've seen it countless times. A woman says she wants one thing, and then goes for the complete opposite. Ignore what they say and just assume every woman wants a strong, confident leader who is unapologetic about his sexuality.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To put it simply.. there's clues all over the place if you know where to look. Women joke about men not being able to find the cl!t all the time.. it's not so much to ridicule them (although that sometimes is the motive), they actually want men to KNOW where it is. Women hate the fact that culture promotes weakness and femininity in men, more than men do honestly. I think the only reason some women go "a long with it" is to test the men that orbit around them, if you start being a yes-men, then you've already failed and been placed in the friend zone. I've seen it countless times. A woman says she wants one thing, and then goes for the complete opposite. Ignore what they say and just assume every woman wants a strong, confident leader who is unapologetic about his sexuality.
So women fantasize about a strong, masculine leader who is unapologetic about his sexuality - and what he does, and more specifically what he wants to do is to touch their cl1t in some way, rather than fvck them vaginally? Or is it a combination? What is it? Is it that touching their cl1t can be a fantasy for them because it makes them feel like the man owns their body, and this is what the man is supposed to find arousing too? I want to know exactly what it is and how it is supposed to add up.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So women fantasize about a strong, masculine leader who is unapologetic about his sexuality - and what he does, and more specifically what he wants to do is to touch their cl1t in some way, rather than fvck them vaginally? Or is it a combination? What is it? Is it that touching their cl1t can be a fantasy for them because it makes them feel like you own their body? I want to know exactly what it is and how it is supposed to add up.
I was just using the cl!t thing as an example.. you can know where the cl!t is and still be terrible at sex.

Women want to be stimulated by a man. I don't have any scientific evidence to back this up, but I do believe it's actually harder for women to climax with men they aren't really into.. and the fact is, women are going to be into you more if you have masculine and dominating traits.

Someone else touched on it above earlier, sex is not the only thing women are looking for. Although I do think it's an extremely important dynamic in any relationship. If you aren't satisfying her sexually, eventually she is going to find someone who will. This is why women will cheat on "the perfect guy". The perfect guy being the guy who treats her right, supports her financially, emotionally, and everything else.. he makes her feel great about herself, so she keeps him around.. but some how the sex isn't that great, so she meets some bad boy every other Sunday while her boyfriend thinks she's grabbing lunch with the girls and shopping, because he.. unlike the other guy, knows how to tame that sexual beast inside of her.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just using the cl!t thing as an example.. you can know where the cl!t is and still be terrible at sex.

Women want to be stimulated by a man. I don't have any scientific evidence to back this up, but I do believe it's actually harder for women to climax with men they aren't really into.. and the fact is, women are going to be into you more if you have masculine and dominating traits.

Someone else touched on it above earlier, sex is not the only thing women are looking for. Although I do think it's an extremely important dynamic in any relationship. If you aren't satisfying her sexually, eventually she is going to find someone who will. This is why women will cheat on "the perfect guy". The perfect guy being the guy who treats her right, supports her financially, emotionally, and everything else.. he makes her feel great about herself, so she keeps him around.. but some how the sex isn't that great, so she meets some bad boy every other Sunday while her boyfriend thinks she's grabbing lunch with the girls and shopping, because he.. unlike the other guy, knows how to tame that sexual beast inside of her.
So you think the orgasm gap isn't about women needing more cl1toral stimulation as the woman in the video does, and rather that the gap goes away when women are fvcked vaginally by masculine men they desire which is the real culprit?

Do you think women want men to fantasize about cl1toral stimulation? Do you think women fantasize about the men they desire stimulating their cl1t, or would they rather fantasize about being fvcked vaginally?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you think the orgasm gap isn't about women needing more cl1toral stimulation as the woman in the video does, and rather that the gap goes away when women are fvcked vaginally by masculine men they desire which is the real culprit?

Do you think women want men to fantasize about cl1toral stimulation? Do you think women fantasize about the men they desire stimulating their cl1t, or would they rather fantasize about being fvcked vaginally?
First of all, squirting in 99% of instances is "golden showers", that's reality.

Second,most orgasm in women is cl1toral. That's been a fact for a very long time. Vaginal sex feels good, but the nerve endings analogous to what's in our penis head is in their cl1t. Some women are wierd and have a mental wiring where sucking on their boobs or a massage cause them to orgasm, that's not the norm at all.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
..and rather that the gap goes away when women are fvcked vaginally by masculine men they desire which is the real culprit?
Yeah, I guess you can put it that way. Pleasing a woman sexually is not always black & white. Think of it like piloting a plane or something. There is all sorts of buttons and levers, and each woman requires a different set of combinations to fly to it's destination. Aside from the fact that a woman grows to love you and be more comfortable with you over time, creating desire, I think this is also the reason why men can get their partners off much faster than say a ONS (not always the case, but hear me out..). Through time you start to learn all the right "buttons" to press. What a girl likes, what she doesn't like etc.. I was with my baby mama for about 5 years. About a year into our relationship I could make her climax pretty much every time within 5 minutes. I knew her body like the back of my hand. I remember when we broke up she still would invite me over for casual sex, even while dating other guys. I can only assume it's because they couldn't "press the buttons" quite the way I could.

Do you think women want men to fantasize about cl1toral stimulation? Do you think women fantasize about men who stimulate their cl1t, or about men who fvck them vaginally?
So to answer the question.. I don't think it matters so much on ****oral or vaginal stimulation.. I think it's more of what the woman prefers, and how the puzzle pieces all come together. To put it simply, women want a man they find attractive who fulfills not only their daily life needs, but also their sexual needs. If a man can't that's when she starts to mix and match men. She will hang out with one man who makes her feel good about herself, and beautiful.. and then come night time she is getting her back blown out and ass spanked by a guy like me. :lol:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're on the spectrum yet but there's huge gap between being outright bi and just having curiosity
So what'd your answers be to the most recent questions I gave to Scars then?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess you can put it that way. Pleasing a woman sexually is not always black & white. Think of it like piloting a plane or something. There is all sorts of buttons and levers, and each woman requires a different set of combinations to fly to it's destination. Aside from the fact that a woman grows to love you and be more comfortable with you over time, creating desire, I think this is also the reason why men can get their partners off much faster than say a ONS (not always the case, but hear me out..). Through time you start to learn all the right "buttons" to press. What a girl likes, what she doesn't like etc.. I was with my baby mama for about 5 years. About a year into our relationship I could make her climax pretty much every time within 5 minutes. I knew her body like the back of my hand. I remember when we broke up she still would invite me over for casual sex, even while dating other guys. I can only assume it's because they couldn't "press the buttons" quite the way I could.

So to answer the question.. I don't think it matters so much on ****oral or vaginal stimulation.. I think it's more of what the woman prefers, and how the puzzle pieces all come together. To put it simply, women want a man they find attractive who fulfills not only their daily life needs, but also their sexual needs. If a man can't that's when she starts to mix and match men. She will hang out with one man who makes her feel good about herself, and beautiful.. and then come night time she is getting her back blown out and ass spanked by a guy like me. :lol:
All right, this would also mean you disagree with the woman in the video.

This assumes that they get no sexual pleasure UNLESS they climax. Sex isn't all or nothing.
Not so - but the woman in the video is presenting the orgasm gap as a serious problem basically caused by lack of cl1toral stimulation by men, so I'm treating it as that.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Not so - but the woman in the video is presenting the orgasm gap as a serious problem basically caused by lack of cl1toral stimulation by men, so I'm treating it as that.
Understood. I'm not downplaying the problem. I'm just saying that women with that problem won't necessarily give up on men because of it. They probably still get some pleasure out of sex, just not what they want.

Or they are the "gambler in a losing streak" who keeps playing hoping their luck will turn around.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't even watch the video.. but if there is one thing I've learned, it's to watch a woman's ACTIONS not her WORDS.

When it comes to topics of what women want in a man, I just assume it's all BS. I'm sure there is some sprinkles of truth in it, but too many times have I seen a woman say they want one thing, and then go and do something completely contradictory days later.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, I didn't even watch the video.. but if there is one thing I've learned, it's to watch a woman's ACTIONS not her WORDS.

When it comes to topics of what women want in a man, I just assume it's all BS. I'm sure there is some sprinkles or truth in it, but too many times have I seen a woman say they want one thing, and then go and do something completely contradictory days later.
Do you have any anecdotes of this contradiction off the top of your head? it's always interesting to read that kind of stuff.