Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

People scared of strong young men

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I noticed is that people are afraid of young men, particularly young men who are strong. And I’m not just talking physically, I’m talking about mentally too, like men who won’t take **** from others.

As most of you know, I’m a young man, and I’m in fairly good shape. Some of you have seen my pictures on the Health & Fitness section of the forum, I’ve only gotten more muscular since then. So far this summer, whenever I’ve gone to the gym, I’ve walked there shirtless (gym is like 2 minutes away from me driving, walking is like 30; I figured I might as well get some sun on sunny days).

Every time I’ve gone there shirtless, a whole bunch of cops from around my area will start driving by. People who are walking on the sidewalk always walk across the street when they see me, and if they’re coming from behind me, they always go to the side the road to walk quickly in order to pass me. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve seen those unmarked cars come by me (even had 3 stop me once and ask for my information and where I was going/what I was doing; this was 2 years ago).

This still is a very nice area in the epitome of what you’d call “White America”, so it’s not like this is in those areas where you’d expect young men to even cause trouble. Plus, I’m white (in skin tone anyway). With all the protests going on about police brutality, you’d think this is only a problem for the black community. But the truth is, it’s a problem for ALL young men who look like they can pose a threat to the status quo. And if you’re built and look self-imposing, then you fit that description.

And I think it goes without saying—it’s not JUST being well-built that will get you profiled, because if I had a lollipop in my mouth with an overly-cheery look on my face like some fag, I’d likely never run into this type of stuff. But because I’ve implemented the I-don’t-take-**** mentality into my core, it emanates from me and you can kinda feel it when I’m alone (when I’m with others, the social proof makes me seem like less of a threat). But at the same time, I’m not really all that big or strong like some others (some of you mfs on here for example are strong as ****) nor am I even that rough & rugged either, I’m just not a pussy anymore. It’s like they WANT men to be weak nowadays. The war against men is subtle, but it’s very real.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a side note, one plus about it is that you get the ladies by it lol. I was walking just the other day and these girls who looked around college-age, maybe a little bit older, honked at me and waved as they were driving by. Chicks really dig it haha

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something I noticed is that people are afraid of young men, particularly young men who are strong. And I’m not just talking physically, I’m talking about mentally too, like men who won’t take **** from others.

As most of you know, I’m a young man, and I’m in fairly good shape. Some of you have seen my pictures on the Health & Fitness section of the forum, I’ve only gotten more muscular since then. So far this summer, whenever I’ve gone to the gym, I’ve walked there shirtless (gym is like 2 minutes away from me driving, walking is like 30; I figured I might as well get some sun on sunny days).

Every time I’ve gone there shirtless, a whole bunch of cops from around my area will start driving by. People who are walking on the sidewalk always walk across the street when they see me, and if they’re coming from behind me, they always go to the side the road to walk quickly in order to pass me. I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve seen those unmarked cars come by me (even had 3 stop me once and ask for my information and where I was going/what I was doing; this was 2 years ago).

This still is a very nice area in the epitome of what you’d call “White America”, so it’s not like this is in those areas where you’d expect young men to even cause trouble. Plus, I’m white (in skin tone anyway). With all the protests going on about police brutality, you’d think this is only a problem for the black community. But the truth is, it’s a problem for ALL young men who look like they can pose a threat to the status quo. And if you’re built and look self-imposing, then you fit that description.

And I think it goes without saying—it’s not JUST being well-built that will get you profiled, because if I had a lollipop in my mouth with an overly-cheery look on my face like some fag, I’d likely never run into this type of stuff. But because I’ve implemented the I-don’t-take-**** mentality into my core, it emanates from me and you can kinda feel it when I’m alone (when I’m with others, the social proof makes me seem like less of a threat). But at the same time, I’m not really all that big or strong like some others (some of you mfs on here for example are strong as ****) nor am I even that rough & rugged either, I’m just not a pussy anymore. It’s like they WANT men to be weak nowadays. The war against men is subtle, but it’s very real.
A show of strengths angers those types. It can cost you for literally doing nothing.

Tell em your going to your womans house. They don't like that.

Do you think feminist desire to see a strong sexually capable man that makes women moist?

Last edited:

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
People will always judge initially by what they see on the outside and not the work that it took to get there. Although many people look at me a certain way because of how I look, once they get to know all about me, they admire. Others are very sociable from the start. The sad truth is that it's important to understand that the men will resent you more so than the women. I had to cut off a whole group of friends that were my age (early 20s) because they became jealous that me and another good friend were constantly getting attention from women whenever we went out and all they would get is cringe not only because of their looks, but because they're alcoholics and it showed when we went out. Lack of self awareness has a lot to do with it.

Now, my best buddies are all older than me (late 20s, 30s) and the people I work with are much much older than me. My girl is even 5 years older than me and besides loving the masculinity, always emphasizes how impressed she is at how much a young man can achieve in terms of having a strong mindset of self respect, physically transforming himself in a dramatic way, and having an excellent career while continuing school. Although this is the case, my purpose is to inspire others rather than grow just for myself. Self actualization means using what you know and what you have learned to give back to the world because that's what leads to fulfillment in life.

You just have to know where you belong and that people will either really like the self-respect and the desire that you have or be jealous and eventually resent you for doing better in multiple aspects. However, if you TRULY develop self respect, not only will you know how to act in certain situations, but you will weed out the people that should be around you from those that shouldn't and THAT is a very powerful thing for a young man to do.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your attitude mostly. I've curbed plenty of men bigger than me. Just a matter of frame. Keep it up. Being jacked doesn't hurt of course.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's your attitude mostly. I've curbed plenty of men bigger than me. Just a matter of frame. Keep it up. Being jacked doesn't hurt of course.
I agree. It's always the vibe you give off. Some people have this silent danger hovering over them. They are intense. You just know they're someone you shouldn't f*ck with. That's why it's always better to talk less and move slowly. Almost like you're levitating.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, I think I recall you mentioning you're Middle Eastern, if that's the case then I salute you for achieving Chadulah status ( Chadulah = Middle Eastern Chad).....

Indulge in you're masculinity my young friend, never apologize for it....

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happens the same to me altough I dont walk shirtless and while dressed I dont look particularly big (180x82kg), people tell me that I look like an eastern european mobster and my crappy hairline makes me suitable for the role.

I can notice the same things you do, people is disturbed as if I was someone ready to create problems if something frustrates me, guess they all want men to be diplomatic and take sh1t only to save an appearance of social cohesion.

It happens to me sometime that queen bees (arrogant bossy women who run places) try to provoke passively to test my reaction, once my reaction is build-up for something far from niceness they back down.

Example, I get inside a place after I made a reservation and get told in an annoyed way that "there are important things to do now therefore I have to wait up to a hour", I usually say with a fakely polite and firm voice "that I made a reservation and Im not gonna wait more than 5 minutes".
At that point suddently its all good and I can go forward.

Like the old saying "an angry man is always right"...guess I should get laid more or drop the sugar free diet.

Btw which one do you think is the main reason for your rebel attitude?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a side note; with that frame/presence most will remember you more when you do something that is kind/respectful and classy. Because they don't expect it. It will/does cause ppl to not only fear but then to admire. Top of the heap type of stuff.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to know where you belong and that people will either really like the self-respect and the desire that you have or be jealous and eventually resent you for doing better in multiple aspects.
Yeah I know what you’re saying, but I don’t really ‘belong’ anywhere if I’m being honest. I’ve moved around too much to really develop a tight-knit group of bros like that, and my last real social circle (5 years ago) completely fell apart once I left it. I’ve tried forming new ones, but most people are too lazy to do anything that doesn’t involve, smoking, drinking, & doing drugs, and I’m just not about that life tbh. There’s more to it than that but it’s complicated. I guess I’m just a solo nomad lol. At least, that’s what I’ve come to realize anyway. But it wasn’t my own doing, everything’s become transient for me like that and it’s always been out of my control. It’s like the world/universe/God is trying to tell me something...

But anyway, I don’t really deal with jealousy (thank God) because I always just cut those people off, or play things right to where they either come on my side and come to like me or they look like a bad guy to where everyone hates them.
Yeah I’ve been trying to up the ante a little bit, but it’s hard. Plus getting into that mindset makes you so aggressive to where you’re more likely to go to prison because of it lmao

But that aside, I’ve been trying to get more into guns and fighting (MMA), I just need tonwork up the funds to be able to buy all of it. Tryna turn myself into a super soldier.
Bruh, I think I recall you mentioning you're Middle Eastern, if that's the case then I salute you for achieving Chadulah status ( Chadulah = Middle Eastern Chad).....

Indulge in you're masculinity my young friend, never apologize for it....
Lol I’m only half Middle Eastern, and it’s from the region where (some) people are whiter than Nords. My dad has blue eyes, and his dad had red hair like a ginger. You can thank the crusades for that RIP. I look white lol you just can’t tell from where.

But yeah you’re right, never apologize for being a man, no man should, really. Ever.
Btw which one do you think is the main reason for your rebel attitude?
What do you mean by which one? If that’s just a typo and you’re asking why I’m like this, it’s because I always wanted to get stronger. This **** goes wayyyyy back, like well into my childhood and even into my toddlerhood so I doubt you wanna hear all of that lol but basically I just got angry and started saying “**** it” once puberty hit (gotta thank testosterone baby, yeah!) and still wasn’t completely sure of myself but I just didn’t like the way I was being treated compared to others who weren’t being as ‘good’ as I was (“good” meaning polite, respectful, typical nice guy beta bull****). In addition, I always wanted to get stronger, and that was like everything to me. Still is lol but now I’ve just broadened my horizons. But I’m any case, in wanting to be stronger, I’ve tried REALLY hard in what I do, and I tried getting better with women and getting better social skills too, all of that stuff. I came across the typical guysaskgirls garbage and other blue pill crap, and eventually I found this place. When I started reading, it was like everything that I’d been seeing and feeling was put into words and I felt validated. It said everything that I felt but couldn’t express.

I’ve gone through phases though so all of that honestly feels like a lifetime ago. As for why I am like this right now—I just realized that most people are pussies not deserving of respect. When I got to college, I toned it down a lot and made myself a lot more timid because I was like “this is the big city, people here are different and aren’t wimps like they are back home” but it turned out they were. It took my a while to realize that, but once I did, it was too late because I’d already extinguished my flame by then. Right now I’m just trying to get back to my roots and get that fire back, and I’ve gotten better. It’s just hard to maintain though. Plus, it makes me fight with my dad a lot because he starts to get insecure that I’m more manly than him, like holy **** I fought with him so much when I was 16-17, and it wasn’t even because of me (to you older folks out here, and esp to you BE if you’re reading this, no, it wasn’t because I was just some cocky little shit “like how teenagers are”, dad was actually coming up to me completely at random and starting crap with me; he did this to my brother too who eventually moved out because he couldn’t take it anymore).

But anyway, I’ve been thinking of making a thread on the topic actually, like how to get that ‘inner-rage’ back. Makes you a beast at the gym, and you have no off-switch in terms of drive and discipline/motivation. It just makes you unnecessarily aggressive so you’re more prone to needlessly escalating situations to physical confrontations and thus getting thrown in jail for it lol. But back when I was like that, I swear by God, women would eyeball me with a HUNGER, like holy ****. And it wasn’t even women my age, it was always older women, like I’m talking cougar gals especially, they all seem to love the dirty boy toy types for some reason, gets them off like no other lmao I think they fetishize it tbh but anyway...

Just gotta get that fire back
As a side note; with that frame/presence most will remember you more when you do something that is kind/respectful and classy. Because they don't expect it. It will/does cause ppl to not only fear but then to admire. Top of the heap type of stuff.
Yeah I do tend to have a strong social presence generally speaking. Some people knew me without me knowing them, and this one woman from my high school who I never even talked to before remembered me like 4 years after I graduated, and I was only at that school for a year.

Part of it’s bc of body language, and when I’m relaxed my voice is deep and carries. I’m also outspoken and fun to be around too, and apparently charismatic as well (my one psych professor for ‘psychology of women and gender’ class said that about me haha). But I’ve been thinking of becoming more reclusive lately and forgetting about women entirely. I typed up a whole long paragraph right now but deleted it because there’s too much to say. Let’s just face it: women suck. Never thought I could turn asexual, but it’s defintiely getting to that point. The dudes with giant egos on here will talk **** about MGTOW simply because they have their heads up their asses thinking it’s la la land because they found a needle in a haystack, so to speak, and think that applies to everyone and everything, but that’s just not reality lol. I’m thinking of forgetting about people entirely and just doing things for the sake of the thing itself rather than any social aspect that’ll come with it, but I guess not. Maybe I’m a little too eager to make friends or something, idk.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

No. people are scared of the unknown and going against the grain. That is why mystery is the greatest gift to keep others wondering what you are doing and thinking.

Even I am a bit concerned about walking around downtown Bridgeport these days. Did you hear what happened yesterday in Brooklyn? Some POS use brass knuckles on a NYPD police officer. I am now considering going strapped where ever I go. Though, I cannot enter the hospital with a firearm, so I am stuck with a concealed taser pulse +. Sh it is crazy now.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I had this February run in with the law, assault with a weapon basically. All those COs at the jail, judges, cops, victims, they are all afraid. Until you go through this you won't even notice the fear. But, escalation happens like so, first there is initial crime, then it can escalate, those who sit there deny the reality, they think they are innocent or haven't done much or don't deserve the punishment. Escalation after initial crime can happen right in jail or in court, or outside. From 2 years to murder is an easy route, double triple murder is no problem either. They are all afraid to upset people and get them off their balance. Because let me tell you, when the crime happens you have reached your tipping point and not much though is given. Also, it is very easy to hurt someone with your bare hands, add a tool of some sort to that and bones easily brake. So when you see higher and higher security prisons, this is what happens, people are afraid of criminals, because they are at their tipping point and they can kill anyone basically, for the fck of it, because they've been put into that situation by society.

People are afraid of criminals, that is true. They put cuffs on you and you're enemy of the state. But also when you come out you talk and walk a certain way and people can sense it.

Young and strong, have that walk and talk in them.

Also, when you go through this, like the first day and several weeks after you out, you feel this new entity around you, "the society". You view the society as an organism that is in touch with each other. You are not part of that society.

Somewhere something resonates with people.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you think we're in a perpetual state of war? Cult leaders tend to run off all the young bucks, too.

It's hardwired pack mentality, but not completely irrational, either. After all, when men are young, we're at the peak of our physical prowess, at the same time that our wisdom typically hasn't even shown the earliest signs of sprouting. Consequently, young men who don't appear to be on the path of assimilation into traditional societal norms, those making a deliberate effort to stand out, tend to be viewed with particular suspicion.

It's why men wear uniforms(including civilians, whether they realize it or not). No-one looks twice at a muscular, shirtless, young man walking around Venice Beach, because that's the uniform. Likewise, if a middle aged man walks around in tshirts or polos with horizontal stripes, everyone will know he still lives with his mother. Did you ever wonder why cyclists wear all that goofy shiit? It's so that everyone else knows it's just a hobby, and not their primary mode of transportation.

If you're the only one walking around shirtless, yeah, you might attract some unwanted attention.
Yeah, true. Thing is though, there’s other shirtless joggers out there who don’t go thru the same stuff, they’re typically older, like middle-aged. They’re not viewed as a threat at all really. They’re also not nearly as muscular as I am, maybe if they were they would be but even then idk. It’s whatever, just something that I noticed for a while now.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, joggers, young or old, probably won't attract a second glance, in most neighborhoods....assuming they aren't wearing construction boots and cargo shorts. Someone, properly attired for running as sport will probably attract less unfavorable attention than a shirtless man "hoofing it" will. The joggers' purpose is unmistakeable, and interrupting him to inquire about it would probably be unwelcome enough to inspire complaints to the department. The shirtless walker doesn't have the same sense of purpose.

Think about it this way: if you were a spy, and wished to travel from your home to the gym, on foot, without attracting any unwanted, memorable attention to yourself, how would you dress and behave?
I mean I’ve gone jogging before and it’s the same story, so that’s why I think it’s something more.

Ceaserofnone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, ive been a sly hater myself at times. When Im not in good shape, I subconsciously will feel a threat. My automatic response would be to get slightly aggressive but id be coming from a threatened position.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I'd advise you to get a dog, but you're Muslim. ;)
DB34C1E9-09DD-4317-9D0A-000506431028.jpeg

Lol you were saying?

It’s okay to have dogs as long as there’s an actual reason for it, like say protection (which is why we got one).

I can’t really go walking with him like that when there's others around cuz he gets too aggressive and wants to kill everyone lol. He’s mellowed our a lot over the years but man, that prey drive is strong. When I do go shirtless, it’s not as bad but people still give me suspicious looks. I might possibly only look scarier running with this guy haha especially since he’s a German Shepherd.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be lying, this never happens to a white man with oodles of privilege

*Sarcasm*

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look at that, just yesterday as I was walking again, I was waiting right by the crosswalk to cross an intersection and this one mother****er turned slowly, looked me in the eye, and gave me the middle finger for literally no fkn reason. Why don’t you come out of your car so that I can kick your ass buddy...

Whatever. He drove away slowly so I know he saw me spit at him.

Some more girls hollered at me again too lol and some dudes in those doorless jeeps shouted “nice abs!” along with some other stuff, though I couldn’t tell if they were being sarcastic or not because I didn’t quite catch what the rest of the sentence was since I had my earbuds in.

Just some musings...