Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Current situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been almost 2 months now since mine left me after me pouring my heart out. You don't think I think about what she thinks? You don't think I check my phone everyday whenever I get a text thinking that it's her? I didn't break NC. It's hard now because we're still in lockdown here

This too shall pass.
Put phone away get your azz in the gym. Pour your heart out into your life.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm the gym now. I also bought a bass guitar and I'm back to my poker online gaming. I'm gonna have plenty do to when my son moves here in 2,5 months. Need to arrange his school and all out living together.
Manhood. Masculinity.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know anything about guitars but that one looks cool.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys read her msg she sent to my kid?

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys read her msg she sent to my kid?
Yes, but we're just feeding an addiction at this point.

Course of action:

1) Read this whole thread again, from start to finish.
2) Read it again.

If you're still unsure what to do, then call her up immediately and tell her how you truly feel.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just afraid I'm putting too much hope in August whe she Gomes around for the kids man..

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I absolutely KNOW you are. You are your own worst enemy here .
It's not just August. It's from August on. I know she will pick up the kid like twice a month for indefinite time. Or her daughter will come to my place for night overs. I'm really hoping nybex sees changes in me and slowly closes the gap between us and opens up to me

Aniki1818

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime you communicate with her you start again at day 1. Your rip your wounds open. You will feel worse as much as you think talking to her will make you feel better. It's an addiction.

0. Contact.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those guys who simply HAS TO experience more heartache before he gets it. He just can’t find a way to break himself away. These things are very sad. He must go through what he must go through, and more pain is needed to jar him out of his fantasyland. Sometimes we’re just not able to learn from the experience of others and we must go through the pain.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those guys who simply HAS TO experience more heartache before he gets it. He just can’t find a way to break himself away. These things are very sad. He must go through what he must go through, and more pain is needed to jar him out of his fantasyland. Sometimes we’re just not able to learn from the experience of others and we must go through the pain.
This. There are some (few but some) on this board who I would think have never experienced this kind of situation. But for those who have, it is especially difficult to watch. I admit I was there once myself, but it was that breakup that caused me to find the red pill. So while it was painful, it motivated me to seek answers that helped me develop as a man. But very quickly through reading the material, I realized I wasn’t improving for her but for myself, and the information I uncovered helped me to realize she wasn’t the prize... there was nothing that special about her. That seems to be what is missing here. He has the information but deliberately chooses to leave himself in this loop of self-inflicted agony anyway.

This will be my last post on this thread, but my final parting advice is: Start dating, do not put yourself in a situation where you have to see her again (IE for your son), and most importantly..... I’m going to make an assumption here.... I hope you are really reading this with an open mind and that you are honest with yourself, but you should give a lot of thought into how much of your desire to see her has to do with you thinking she is so great vs the impact being rejected by her has had on you. Many times it’s the rejection that devastates the man, not the loss of the woman. They feel that if they can just “get her back”, then all the pain and hurt of her judgement against them will be resolved and he can move forward with confidence that he is actually worthy and wanted as a person. This could be the key to your escaping this horrible loop you are stuck in: Realizing that only YOU judge yourself as a man. No woman can judge you or remove value from you by rejecting you.

Good luck to you and I hope you are able to break the vicious cycle you are in so that you can live a happy and fulfilling life.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell your son this " when you live her you can have her daughter over here. You are finished going there."

Dude you need to stop. She is history. Next. The milk has gone bad

She wished your son happy birthday. Who cares

You have a job now. Good for you.
You have two cars now. Good for you

Even if she sees this and is intrigued you shouldn't be. She had her chance it went bad, and now next.

No more "what if she blah blah.?"
No. Done.

She is laughing at you because she has you on the hook. You entertain her. Guys like you are the reason chicks behave like garbage because guys like you reward girls like her.

Stop. Just stop. Go meet new women. Even if this one comes back around your answer is no. Even if she begs. Your answer is no.

Forever no.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is laughing at you because she has you on the hook.
I have been in no contact for little over 3 months. She no longer knows if she has me on the hook or that i even want her back-

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricboi You're Jon Favreau in this. We're Ron Livingston.

Great scene from a great movie. I always have the “you’re like a huge bear with these claws” quote in my head whenever I’m approaching a woman.

RicBoy reminds me of the scene where he’s leaving messages over and over on the answering machine

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been in no contact for little over 3 months. She no longer knows if she has me on the hook or that i even want her back-
Sorry. She does. Your past behaviour told her you are on the hook

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: I think my ex is up to something.

3 days ago her daughter send me a friend request out of the blue in Facebook, then after like 2 min. She canceled it. So I sent her a friend request she accepted it.

Last night I posted a new pic of me in facebook. Today morning before 6am she removed me from friends. The right after, sent me a friend request again and canceled it immediately. I sent again a friend request back and she declined.

I can't possible imagine this being her daughter. I never saw her daughter awake before 6am, let alone seeing a pic of me would triggering her to remove me.

Seems like it's my ex playing games trying to get a reaction of me?

Status
Not open for further replies.