Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Dating friends I didn’t know were friends!

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found myself in a very interesting/fun situation. This could turn out very bad or it can turn out good. I recently started talking to a woman who was introduced to me through a mutual friend. She’s a single, Latina girl 25 years old, getting her masters degree in Exercise science. We are both fit and work out and have a Lot in common not to mention she is fine as fvck with a booty, my ideal. She works at a supply house while she finishes school. Me and her already had plans for her to come to my place at the end of the week and have some coffee, chill and whatever;) ...but...

Here’s the kicker...there’s another woman 22 year old almost her twin (spanish descent, pretty face, booty, bachelors programs for exercise science) both gorgeous with my ideal body Type. At the very least hb 8/9’s. So this one ive seen off and On for the last couple years and it turns out that she knows my father and she has seen me a few times and they had an inside joke that he is her father-in-law because she likes me. I never approached her because this is a place I go into frequently and I like to keep business and pleasure separate. Both women happen to work at the same place so they were both there yesterday at the same exact time, I found myself talking with 1 and then I go to a different section and talk to the other, this scene seemed like straight out of a movie. After talking to both of them that day and meeting the 25 year old for the first time that day, they both have very high interest. Anyways, the younger one I’ve seen there before came up to me and told me that I already cheated on her without me even knowing it because I’ve have a phone Rapport with her friend , she said it in a very joking cute sarcastic way obviously. So of course these two girls are very good friends and now I’m in the situation where I knew this girl first but I started talking to the other one. They are both aware that I am somewhat talking to both of them. To my surprise neither of them are completely turned off about the idea, they are actually in a way giving me a choice on who I want to choose. I am genuinely stuck because I like them almost equal. Of course the thought ran through my mind that I would have both of them at the same time But this seems unlikely, they come from strong cultural backgrounds were that’s really not acceptable (any guy messed with spanish women would know, they’ll still FVCK but they have morals haha). In a way I have to tread carefully because I at least want one of them, I have to be careful what I say because they are friends and they talk. There is already signs of jealousy from both of them but also concerns that they don’t want to hurt their friendship. I thought they would both just drop me completely to ensure their friendship but that is not looking to be the case to my surprise. Both are genuinely interesting beautiful women who I like to spend some time with so what are your guys thoughts?

Keep in mind these are just two of many plates I’m spinning right now but I find the situation very fun. Hope everybody stays safe and to anyone who says they are having a hard time dating or getting some during this pandemic must be doing something wrong. stay strong out there! Thanks in advance!

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then pick one. There is several ways this could play out. In the beginning i wouldn't chase either one too hard. You have to ultimately decide what you like.
You sound young still so maybe just focus on pound town.
Not young, 28. Divorced. Not looking for a relationship right now with some many flavors . If I find someone I’d put aside everyone else for and meets all my qualifications and I meet hers then I’ll go with the flow. There’s fun in both. Just looking for perspective on here And I like how the community shoots straight with comments. I want both so I’m looking for experience in this situation. I like the no pursuit Idea, I deciding which one I’d want but I can’t wait to long, they keep asking what I’m gonna do