Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

For those who deny the importance of Looks

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy in the west could do very well in Ukraine if he is willing to do the work.
And it is work make no mistake about it.
Also a bit dangerous there now.
interesting thread.

What I have seen of this is that slovic and asian have large groups of VERY POOR money wise. in my opinion women are looking for status/power & sex/emotional. For the short game, the impression can be that western man is or will be rich. That stereotype is still real in the deep provinces. That means instant top of the chart for a westerner for power and status(all the friends of girl are impressed that she will be rich). Emotional because she feels good about the status. Now the truth is that most western dude doing this are not rich and the girl will figure that out and not be as happy. But the initial reaction is still, that he must be. If the guy is decent physical it can fly. Lots of abuse comes from these setups, in both directions.

Don't know about today.. but 20 or 30 years ago could achieve the same by going to small town usa.

Things have really changed for the younger ones. I have many associates and relatives in the less than 40 years old and many in the less than 30. The culture has changed at a very deep level in ways not exactly like we think. Social Media has skew the value of looks up higher. Much higher. The emotional impact of the visual media is overwhelming to the women now. It used to be the PTA group of girls... now it is whole city or larger comparing with each other.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You read that from what he said? And let me guess that's not the real issue is it? His success in H
I was partially joking, but if he doesn't say what TYPE of girls that he pulled, then that's allot of information that's being left out. If someone said the quality of girls they are pulling are exactly the same then that would make the argument stronger. It's up to him to make that clarification.

The prevailing thought, real or not, is that any white guy can get an asian girl by default, and probably if you are fat and ugly, you'll get a similar type of girl. If he gets something by what I feel is a default then it doesn't really register as a point.

stringpuller said:
Its right here corrector. Let me correct you. If @darksprezzatura got laid when he felt fat and ugly then god bless him when he got laid while being ripped it was probably that much more enjoyable for him. Dont be jealous its not good for you.
I could get laid too if I had no standards and I am in rebellion to my own religion (which to me would be stupid), so what is your point? I am not a rebel so I have no reason to be jealous of any fornicating heathens in here. I don't want to go to hell on that.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets focus on their reaction, their instinctive animal reactions that you can see throug their faces.

Nevermind that the fitness model doing it has the IQ of an ape, just see what those girls experience after seeing it, you CANT FAKE IT.

No way an average looking guy no matter how "confident" he is gets those reactions, I clearly recall in my late 20s when my shape was close to that the how easy it got to get laid with girls just met.

For the young guys here trying to get laid or getting validated if you are in that phase of your life, stop chasing women day and night and focus on your shape cause once you reach a certain level getting short term flings will come much easier.

So the take away message is work hard on your shape and get the benefits in few months or...bullsh1t yourself into thinking its about your inner game.

Guys who deny it are not any different than those post wall fat women who tell young girls that its all about being strong, independant and confident in their fattitute...not doing them any favour.

A different topic is how being in great shape grants you benefits outside sex and dating, I never met a group of women trying to exclude a good looking guy from parties or after work drinking, no matter how much of an assh0le he was.

In 2020 women evaluate men for their looks as much as we do when it comes of them.

Accept the truth and put the work in it or accept to miss out the rewards, trust a guy whos has been skinny, skinny fat, jacked and average...the difference is day and night.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Lets focus on their reaction, their instinctive animal reactions that you can see throug their faces.

Nevermind that the fitness model doing it has the IQ of an ape, just see what those girls experience after seeing it, you CANT FAKE IT.

No way an average looking guy no matter how "confident" he is gets those reactions, I clearly recall in my late 20s when my shape was close to that the how easy it got to get laid with girls just met.

For the young guys here trying to get laid or getting validated if you are in that phase of your life, stop chasing women day and night and focus on your shape cause once you reach a certain level getting short term flings will come much easier.

So the take away message is work hard on your shape and get the benefits in few months or...bullsh1t yourself into thinking its about your inner game.

Guys who deny it are not any different than those post wall fat women who tell young girls that its all about being strong, independant and confident in their fattitute...not doing them any favour.

A different topic is how being in great shape grants you benefits outside sex and dating, I never met a group of women trying to exclude a good looking guy from parties or after work drinking, no matter how much of an assh0le he was.

In 2020 women evaluate men for their looks as much as we do when it comes of them.

Accept the truth and put the work in it or accept to miss out the rewards, trust a guy whos has been skinny, skinny fat, jacked and average...the difference is day and night.
"you golf?!!!"
that was classic.

ok.
I'm convinced.

Why not stay jacked if you were once jacked OP? circumstances? too hungry all the time? just curious.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you golf?!!!"
that was classic.

ok.
I'm convinced.

Why not stay jacked if you were once jacked OP? circumstances? too hungry all the time? just curious.
I asked myself the same question, I came up with 3 reasons.

1)I no longer could afford a dedicated life style due to work reasons and that disturbed it all.

2)I had enough good looking girls so there was no longer that crave for validation, plus wasnt hitting clubs as much.

3)Being big enough even with no six pack or definition was still enough to have people being polite.

So basically motivation decreased while complications increased, but I kinda envy those guys who work only till midday then have the rest of the day to do their things.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
awww, here's hoping you can manage 1) and the last sentence. All these Sosuave threads can be resurrected years later. Wouldn't that be sweet if you came swaggering back to this thread at the-most-jacked-and-cut you've ever been in your life?

For motivation, there was no selfvalidation? i.e. making yourself giggle and put your hand up to your face with raised eyebrows as you looked at your own self in the mirror with grateful, humble pride?

Just the girl validation and club appearances were your motivation?

Too bad you didn't take more pictures of your cut, jacked body.
Working in the trades for decades now I know other males are 'not interested in something you didn't do' so its almost like a thread like this has to be delivered from a cut, jacked guy before they stop defending.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's a little confusing since we're told that women aren't that visual.
But speaking of confidence, getting that kind of reaction consistently must inspire a lot of confidence in that dude.
Funny how he turns some talk about soccer and golf into an excuse for taking his shirt off.
Similar to how some girls find any excuse to flash their boobs, I suppose.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a little confusing since we're told that women aren't that visual.
But speaking of confidence, getting that kind of reaction consistently must inspire a lot of confidence in that dude.
Funny how he turns some talk about soccer and golf into an excuse for taking his shirt off.
Similar to how some girls find any excuse to flash their boobs, I suppose.
We've been told that women are not visual and that personality and confidence make the difference otherwise we wouldnt as men paying dinners, buying gif or investing in women.

Its proven (see thread above) that women decide in few seconds if you are a potential partner or not, I cant get more obvious than that and while I agree its not the best thing to discover, deep down we all knew that...by that time we are in high school we know which guys are liked and which not.

Sure there are late bloomers as much as men who suddenly find a gf in their 30s but its clearly not the raw instinctual attraction that makes it worth.

Also many men lie to themselves just like women do, which is why you hear about things we can control to be more important than things we cant.

Post wall fat women thinking they are the real deal cause they got a degree and work in a firm and old angry men thinking they are peaking in their 50s and that 20 yrs old girls will get wet cause of their social position.

The fact is that we cant afford truth as a society and the more the average man see whats going on, the more the marriage rate and investment in relationships will decrease.

No man would invest time and energy in a woman that gave herself willingly and with pleasure to someone that same night cause he was hot looking which is why the cloud of bullsh1t we are fed.

Not saying that after a certain age couples cant be formed or work according to different criteria but in that case is more reasoning and planning than genuine uncontrollable attraction.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The "looks matter" thread gets recycled every few months.

I didn't read this whole thread. But I can only speak from my own experience. Which is that I've always been pretty good looking. But when I was younger and good looking I was more of a pusśy and had less success with chicks. The more confident I got the more success I got. So things being equal looks-wise, the more confident me did better.

I agree with the premise that most women decide whether you're bangable or not very quickly after meeting you. Truth is, a lot of men are handed the football only to fumble it. She can think you're fukkable looks wise, but she's also waiting for you to open your mouth and prove her right or wrong.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But when I was younger and good looking I was more of a pusśy and had less success with chicks. The more confident I got the more success I got. So things being equal looks-wise, the more confident me did better.
You're calling it confidence, but isn't it more that you know what to do now, and how to go about it? For instance, you've learned not to be a pvssy, I'm sure that counts for a lot.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're calling it confidence, but isn't it more that you know what to do now, and how to go about it? For instance, you've learned not to be a pvssy, I'm sure that counts for a lot.
Yes, experience matters, or what one learns from experience. Some guys never learn, though. So maybe knowing how to handle women is a better way to say it.

And of course no one is completely static. It's not like I woke up one day with all of the answers and started slaying.

I find these these confidence vs. looks threads curious, mostly because "looks" usually get defined in them so broadly that they include things like how a guy carries himself - posture, attitude, personal style, etc. Things that could also be filed under confidence. It doesn't really matter to me how it's defined, but I notice the debates become kind of semantic.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been told that women are not visual and that personality and confidence make the difference otherwise we wouldnt as men paying dinners, buying gif or investing in women.

Its proven (see thread above) that women decide in few seconds if you are a potential partner or not, I cant get more obvious than that and while I agree its not the best thing to discover, deep down we all knew that...by that time we are in high school we know which guys are liked and which not.

Sure there are late bloomers as much as men who suddenly find a gf in their 30s but its clearly not the raw instinctual attraction that makes it worth.

Also many men lie to themselves just like women do, which is why you hear about things we can control to be more important than things we cant.

Post wall fat women thinking they are the real deal cause they got a degree and work in a firm and old angry men thinking they are peaking in their 50s and that 20 yrs old girls will get wet cause of their social position.

The fact is that we cant afford truth as a society and the more the average man see whats going on, the more the marriage rate and investment in relationships will decrease.

No man would invest time and energy in a woman that gave herself willingly and with pleasure to someone that same night cause he was hot looking which is why the cloud of bullsh1t we are fed.

Not saying that after a certain age couples cant be formed or work according to different criteria but in that case is more reasoning and planning than genuine uncontrollable attraction.
"Gave herself willingly and with pleasure". Should be anyone's goal. It means it's not forced. Not really any competition. Her lizard brain desires you.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, experience matters, or what one learns from experience. Some guys never learn, though. So maybe knowing how to handle women is a better way to say it.

And of course no one is completely static. It's not like I woke up one day with all of the answers and started slaying.

I find these these confidence vs. looks threads curious, mostly because "looks" usually get defined in them so broadly that they include things like how a guy carries himself - posture, attitude, personal style, etc. Things that could also be filed under confidence. It doesn't really matter to me how it's defined, but I notice the debates become kind of semantic.
Looks is what you are in terms of size, shape, symmetry and so on while what you do or how you bring yourself is not look.

Clearly a guy that walks straight is more attractive than a guy that does not, broad shoulders belong to the looks department while holding them back and low in my opinion fits more in the behaviour field.

Clothes make you look a certain way but are not part of our look, its more related to social status (wheter is wealth or profession).
Of course an armani jacket makes you look more attractive than a yellow tank top and red shorts but its cause boost your status not your height or arms.

In my experience its all about LmS, where the L is the big one and the S coming right after.

"Gave herself willingly and with pleasure". Should be anyone's goal. It means it's not forced. Not really any competition. Her lizard brain desires you.
Exactly but are we sure that a woman in her 30s that failed to secure a top dog and finally gives her self willingly to a guy she doesnt really like to settle is "willing and with pleasure"?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men regard women's looks very objectively. Hence our hard-number ratings system which most men inherently understand. Women, on the other hand, regard men's looks subjectively. Women's perceptions and opinions are far more malleable and subject to secondary factors. One women sees a certain man as highly attractive while another woman sees the same man and is not attracted in any way, shape or form.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks is what you are in terms of size, shape, symmetry and so on while what you do or how you bring yourself is not look.

Clearly a guy that walks straight is more attractive than a guy that does not, broad shoulders belong to the looks department while holding them back and low in my opinion fits more in the behaviour field.

Clothes make you look a certain way but are not part of our look, its more related to social status (wheter is wealth or profession).
Of course an armani jacket makes you look more attractive than a yellow tank top and red shorts but its cause boost your status not your height or arms.

In my experience its all about LmS, where the L is the big one and the S coming right after.

Exactly but are we sure that a woman in her 30s that failed to secure a top dog and finally gives her self willingly to a guy she doesnt really like to settle is "willing and with pleasure"?
I couldn't advise any man to be "settled for", it really is a bad deal...

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men regard women's looks very objectively. Hence our hard-number ratings system which most men inherently understand. Women, on the other hand, regard men's looks subjectively. Women's perceptions and opinions are far more malleable and subject to secondary factors. One women sees a certain man as highly attractive while another woman sees the same man and is not attracted in any way, shape or form.
Agreed. I remember noticing, as a young adult, that girls would often say of the guys they were dating, "I normally wouldn't be attracted to a [fill the blank with type] but something about him was cute." It told me the guy probably did something to stand out.

Regarding the 1-10 scale...it always reminds me of a scene from The Office where Ryan is talking to his buddy on the phone about Pam. She's nearby and can hear him. Anyway he says "She'd probably be a six in New York but she's like a seven here, in Scranton." And she has this look of disgust and disappointment on her face that's priceless.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Looks->confidence. Success breeds success.