Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Does "Chad" actually have a very limited market?

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Assuming Chad to mean some blond haired built white guy who happens to be tall. I notice going out a lot that if not getting white girls, Chad is usually restricted to severely whitewashed Asian and Latina women who often times, are not even top tier for looks for their race. Now Chad does get top tier white girls but I feel like the reach ends at that.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Chad will clean up in a nightclub or bar setting with very little to no effort. If not then he isn't a "Chad".

I knew this guy who was Eastern European...complete douchebag, had the accent and did some modeling. No homo but the dude was really good looking. The amount of hot women he had throwing themselves at him was ridiculous. More than once he took a smoking hot chick out back behind the club and banged her right there and came back in with a big grin on his face. As soon as we saw him walking out towards the back with a hot chick in tow we already knew what was about to happen...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming Chad to mean some blond haired built white guy who happens to be tall. I notice going out a lot that if not getting white girls, Chad is usually restricted to severely whitewashed Asian and Latina women who often times, are not even top tier for looks for their race. Now Chad does get top tier white girls but I feel like the reach ends at that.
So you're saying if he is not getting top tier white girls he is getting low tier asian and latina women? But at the end you say that Chad does get top tier white girls? Which is it?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad will clean up in a nightclub or bar setting with very little to no effort.

I would not be so sure about that. When I was VERY young starting out in life, I worked around the corner from arguably the most popular night club in a MAJOR city. I saw hot women come alone, in groups, etc. I saw guys come alone, in groups, but mostly alone. Guess who I saw going home with 8-10's every night out...the bouncers...almost everyone else went home alone. I did make out with one girl there but I saw first hand that the high status dudes got more tail than anyone. At the club, the bouncers ARE the high status dudes.

And if your theory that Chad would clean up in such a setting were true, it wouldn't be just in those settings. They'd clean up anywhere. Now being tall and built is masculine in general, women are attracted to it genetically like we are large breasts and small waist, big hips.

I dated a 9 last summer who specifically called out how all the local guys where Chad's and Brad's or something like that and she was not into that. Girl would drive 12 HOURS round trip to bang me in a hotel or tent (camping, I was...unavailable at the time) for 1 night every other weekend.

Looks will help in most cases but will still be a numbers game and even if you have looks and do the wrong things you will still struggle. I was able to get dates with hot women when I was younger not having a clue what I was doing. But never knowing how to kiss them or having the confidence to go for it, I got the friends speech by the 2nd or 3rd date.

Now it's a different story. I kiss first date almost every girl I go out with. Very few exceptions, and so go the numbers. But I thought having money would have a huge impact. It did, in that I date more and I date higher quality women now, but....nothing will ever clean up like....fame. Social status. Girls will always want to brag about banging someone famous.

Last edited:

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad is at the top of the totem pole followed by Tyrone.... It's a hard pill to swallow but it's the truth....

1586493554846.jpg

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
What I was saying is that from observations, particular kinds of women, mostly basic hoes go for Chad and it is usually white girls. Chad can get Asian girls an Latinas but they are usually lower tier ones, not the hot ones.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I know I'm no full fledged alpha and not a Chad or a Tyrone, not even close. And my opportunities for women right now are almost endless. A guy with his sh|t togther right now with a sense of stability is really attractive to women right now. They are all in emotional turmoil realizing that men are pretty good to have around when the world takes a poo poo. I got on Tinder and POF and I have more messages everyday than I can answer in the day. Last time I did OLD in 2017 I had opportunities but nothing like this, maybe 1/10th as many. The bad part is I'm not meeting any new ladies until this is over by my choice. Only seeing one FWB at the moment who I know is safe. When the all clear is given I'm gonna hopefully have me a heck of a lot of fun until the world gets back to normal where stability isn't cool anymore. Which will happen.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is Tyrone the name for the black Chad? I’ve never met a black guy named Tyrone under 50 years old.
The race hierarchy and racepill are major pillars of incel subculture.... I suppose they purposely chose names that invoke racial connotations even though they themselves aren't necessarily racist in the sense that they're trying to lynch someone....

For example: the name "Stacy" automatically invokes the image of a s3xy blonde white girl.... Which is why all s3xy blonde white girls are Stacy.....

And the name Chad automatically invokes the image of a douchebag jock that plays La Crosse and drives an Audi....which was why it was chosen....

Last edited:

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Xenom0rph the virgin incel is not realistic, hell that guy probably does average and if he lost some fat and put on some muscle he would do even better. The incel virgin needs to be a fat neck beard soy boi for this to be realistic.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
@Xenom0rph the virgin incel is not realistic, hell that guy probably does average and if he lost some fat and put on some muscle he would do even better. The incel virgin needs to be a fat neck beard soy boi for this to be realistic.
I think he could do ok alone.

But as the meme implies, if went out with the Chad guy to meet girls, he would have little chance.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I was saying is that from observations, particular kinds of women, mostly basic hoes go for Chad and it is usually white girls. Chad can get Asian girls an Latinas but they are usually lower tier ones, not the hot ones.
Maybe it depends on where you live, but from that I see, good looking non-fob asian girls (and most asian girls are NOT good looking to me) tend to go for white guys.

Women are sheep. They are attracted to what pop culture deems attractive.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why is Tyrone the name for the black Chad? I’ve never met a black guy named Tyrone under 50 years old.
Read my new stickied thread. It's got the name of every Chad from damn near every nationality.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not be so sure about that. When I was VERY young starting out in life, I worked around the corner from arguably the most popular night club in a MAJOR city. I saw hot women come alone, in groups, etc. I saw guys come alone, in groups, but mostly alone. Guess who I saw going home with 8-10's every night out...the bouncers...almost everyone else went home alone. I did make out with one girl there but I saw first hand that the high status dudes got more tail than anyone. At the club, the bouncers ARE the high status dudes.

And if your theory that Chad would clean up in such a setting were true, it wouldn't be just in those settings. They'd clean up anywhere. Now being tall and built is masculine in general, women are attracted to it genetically like we are large breasts and small waist, big hips.

I dated a 9 last summer who specifically called out how all the local guys where Chad's and Brad's or something like that and she was not into that. Girl would drive 12 HOURS round trip to bang me in a hotel or tent (camping, I was...unavailable at the time) for 1 night every other weekend.

Looks will help in most cases but will still be a numbers game and even if you have looks and do the wrong things you will still struggle. I was able to get dates with hot women when I was younger not having a clue what I was doing. But never knowing how to kiss them or having the confidence to go for it, I got the friends speech by the 2nd or 3rd date.

Now it's a different story. I kiss first date almost every girl I go out with. Very few exceptions, and so go the numbers. But I thought having money would have a huge impact. It did, in that I date more and I date higher quality women now, but....nothing will ever clean up like....fame. Social status. Girls will always want to brag about banging someone famous.

Proves how silly women are....every bouncer I ever met was a mma wannabe arrogant loser with some kind of complex.

A bouncer high status... Lolololol...only to trashy club girls.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it depends on where you live, but from that I see, good looking non-fob asian girls (and most asian girls are NOT good looking to me) tend to go for white guys.

Women are sheep. They are attracted to what pop culture deems attractive.
lemme guess, pacific northwest?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would they go after you but not them?