Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Restraining orders and coronavirus

Boris Rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did a search on the State court database for the past two days and noticed a huge increase of protective orders, warrants of arrest and court cases on domestic violence just in the past two days. Some could be legit and yet others are falsehoods, made up or seeking revenge. I have a friend who is a local cop and he told me yesterday that a number of men are being kicked out of their homes due to a high level of restraining orders during this pandemic crisis.

Stay safe brothers, learn to read the signs and do not engage or escalate the situation. Tempers are high now, depression is setting in, people are hopeless, in panic and so forth. Most important, have a plan during this coronavirus pandemic as to what happens to you, if something was to happen such as a restraining order plus false accusations. Do you have a place to stay if kicked out, money, food, transportation, medical etc and make sure your important documents are in one place. It's also time to start documenting everything and a very good idea to record what you can using a camera or voice recorder. In my experience, whoever reports and files a restraining order first, wins and has a jumpstart in the eyes of cops and judges.

I am happy it's just me and my kids in my house and we are having a goofy wonderful time during the "stay at home State orders" It's a blast with the kids not having cupcake around and feel pity for those men who have to put up with all the crap.

Serenity

Reaction score
False claims might increase, but I know for sure that legit claims will increase. It's incredible how normal everyday life suppresses the issues lurking right beneath the surface. I don't know how it is where you are, but where I'm from there's a significant increase in divorces when summer vacation hits. Staying at home most of the time really puts to the test how compatible the relationship is, when there's no escape.

These issues can't directly be attributed to the virus outbreak, they existed before that time, staying at home with their partner for an extended time only brought them into the light.

You'll also have the people who enjoy each others company and will get to work reproducing, because what else is there to do than stay at home and fvck, right?

logicallefty

Reaction score
I've been making homemade beef jerky in some of my spare time and sharing it with close people. I just asked my dog if he is planning on getting a restraining order on me for eating it in front of him and not sharing with him.. His answer "Nope". So I'm good.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Is there no law against false accusations?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There is in most Western countries, but I think you already know that.
Of course I do.

So how does a man defend against being bullied by women that's supposedly loves them ?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is real.

The overreacting is a classic example of girl power running a muck in society.

A virus that eliminating the least productive in society lol. Mother nature is a cold hearted bastard. It is coinciding with female nature especially in top form smv.

The way you see women reacting to their rights to murder babies is the same emotional response we have in mother nature. Indifference.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The virus is real.

A virus that eliminating the least productive in society lol. Mother nature is a cold hearted bastard.
True. There's no denying it.

In the distant past, events like this will be brushed aside as people back then are used to it, the harshness of their life is but a normality - people back then are realistic and pragmatic.

With a much pampered and privileged society now, an addition would exist at 2 ends of the spectrum, one that underplays it and another that overplays it.

Such is life in the modern era.

logicallefty

Reaction score
The virus is real.

The overreacting is a classic example of girl power running a muck in society.

A virus that eliminating the least productive in society lol. Mother nature is a cold hearted bastard. It is coinciding with female nature especially in top form smv.

The way you see women reacting to their rights to murder babies is the same emotional response we have in mother nature. Indifference.
Yep the least productive in society have had it coming for a long time. It's RESOURCES IN = RESOURCES OUT with society. Since we live in a society where everyone gets to eat regardless of how much they contribute, if one person slacks then someone else has to make up for it somewhere. That could be in a work setting where one person slacks and their coworkers have to eat it. Or it could be in a more general sense where I am working and paying for people on food stamps to eat for free. Well, guess what? The people making up the slack are tired and out of capacity, which leaves the slackers in a real pickle. As someone who has worked at 110% since he was 12 years old, never been on public assistance, never had any coworkers have to wipe my azz at a job so I could blend in and look productive, I find what's going on now with slackers highly funny.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The virus is mostly wiping out sick and old people, not able-bodied young slackers. Unless I'm missing something, they will still be around.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep the least productive in society have had it coming for a long time. It's RESOURCES IN = RESOURCES OUT with society. Since we live in a society where everyone gets to eat regardless of how much they contribute, if one person slacks then someone else has to make up for it somewhere. That could be in a work setting where one person slacks and their coworkers have to eat it. Or it could be in a more general sense where I am working and paying for people on food stamps to eat for free. Well, guess what? The people making up the slack are tired and out of capacity, which leaves the slackers in a real pickle. As someone who has worked at 110% since he was 12 years old, never been on public assistance, never had any coworkers have to wipe my azz at a job so I could blend in and look productive, I find what's going on now with slackers highly funny.
Sasha day game is going on about the mark of the beast. It is a revelations reference. I am in several meditation spiritual woo-woo groups. The group is freaking out about 1. Virus 2. Mark of the beast digital vaccine by Bill gates 3. 5g.

Its not good fellas. I attend since I have a absurd ego. I enjoy meditation. It cleanses me to execute in biz. Bonus, it's all women lol! At the risk of sound like a crazy guy, I honestly think it's a plague.

There's far too much psychopathy, female murdering babies, and blatant evil. The pandemic is due to the fact that it is in all probability bio warfare. Whether intentional or not, it is irrelevant. If I had to guess, I suspect that it was stupidity on STERIODS. Who knows?