Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're going to die alone."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with psalms 21:9.
Just for clarity's sake, it's Proverbs 21:9. Although Psalm 21:9 is interesting also:

"When you appear for battle, you will burn them up as in a blazing furnace.
The Lord will swallow them up in his wrath, and his fire will consume them."

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for clarity's sake, it's Proverbs 21:9. Although Psalm 21:9 is interesting also:

"When you appear for battle, you will burn them up as in a blazing furnace.
The Lord will swallow them up in his wrath, and his fire will consume them."
I meant proverbs. Basically advising against a brawling and contentious wife... They warn about wh0res and plenty of stories of betrayal by the wife leading to loss or death.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
People are afraid of the unknown. Me, not as much. Though, when I do my evictions, I sometimes I am concerned that I may get shot. Not by a 9mm or a .45mm, but like a shotgun. Not sure why, but it's been on my mind recently.
Going to be a while before you get to do any of those again...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing one this week. Eviction moratorium lifted in CT effective tomorrow. Person already vacated weeks ago, so it should be smooth. Debating if I should go armed or not.
It can be concealed but easily reached. No reason to scare them. This ain't the end of the world yet.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Doing one this week. Eviction moratorium lifted in CT effective tomorrow. Person already vacated weeks ago, so it should be smooth. Debating if I should go armed or not.
Fvck a gun...I would go armed with a mask and gloves haha

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death is a beautiful reality because it helps with approach anxiety, everyone has it, keeps thing 1 2 3 go

"Life is short and life is painful, achieve whatever the fvck you want to"

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone dies alone. Sure loved one might be around during the process of you dying, but your death is yours to face alone.

AhegaoMaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man has always been 'alone'
but we CAN survive even if we are by ourselves, albeit needing something inanimate to keep us company, whether it be a soccer ball named Wilson, a hat (is my friend; it helps me relax~ <o3) or a Companion Cube, or anything else

as for the whole death thing, we all will eventually die, but at the very damned least we can decide how we go, how easy or how hard we make it, or whether we go down quietly like a sinking ship, or go down in a blaze of glory and straight into the gates of Valhalla.
Sadly, Natsuki Subaru doesn't even have that option...