Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You're going to die alone."

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not making this thread to be a smart a$$ or make light of anything. Or to have a COVID 19 debate.

But one thing we know now is that the unfortunate victims claimed by this virus are dying in isolation. It's sad to think about.

This should be a reminder for men never to succumb to this argument from women, whether they're girlfriends pushing for marriage for feminists using it as a shaming tactic. If Coronavirus has reminded us of anything, it's that you might die alone anyway, and you don't really have a say in how you leave this world (barring suicide).

Death is a very small part of life, or part of whatever lies beyond. It's mournful, but don't let it stop you from living your life the way you want to.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Yes, the individual circumstances of departure from this reality vary widely. The only thing we can do is be prepared to accept that reality without fear when it comes…

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Sam and one important reminder. Threads like these actually bring some value and food for thought instead of heated arguments and polarizing views on Covid19.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always say things like "you're gonna die alone" as a way to manipulate men....

......another word they love to use is "pathetic"... When a woman uses the word "pathetic" just know that it's the last card she has left to play and this is the part where a guy can come in and do a reversal...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2E921F01-3956-44A5-8D5D-004BC3EAAA32.jpeg2E921F01-3956-44A5-8D5D-004BC3EAAA32.jpegI’ll die alone happy before I ever get into another relationship. This is what’s waiting for you if you ever decide to go down that path.lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You're going to die alone."

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At this rate, you're not just going to die alone, you're going to live alone.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we sure than death is the worst thing coming when you are 80 yrs old are bald, toothless, cant properly walk, hear or see and all your friends are dead already?

As much as your family loves you, deep down you know that you are a drag...not what I call a worthy life.

Much better to fold your hand in your late 60s when you still have some dignity, hopefully there will be a respawn in better conditions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we sure than death is the worst thing coming when you are 80 yrs old are bald, toothless, cant properly walk, hear or see and all your friends are dead already?

As much as your family loves you, deep down you know that you are a drag...not what I call a worthy life.

Much better to fold your hand in your late 60s when you still have some dignity, hopefully there will be a respawn in better conditions.
"A drag", wtf.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which one of us? We're gonna live alone because we refuse to be cucked and dominated by our womens?
If you live alone, and you're obeying the social distancing, then you're alone.
Which isn't the worst thing in the world, but some people can't handle it.
Proverbs 21:9: "It is better to live in a corner of a roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman."

But living with a woman is not necessarily the same as being "cucked and dominated by our womens". Especially for SoSuavers :)

If I'm still alive in my late 60s, I'll let you know how I feel about that.
Larry David is 72, and he's still productive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live alone, and you're obeying the social distancing, then you're alone.
Which isn't the worst thing in the world, but some people can't handle it.
Proverbs 21:9: "It is better to live in a corner of a roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman."

But living with a woman is not necessarily the same as being "cucked and dominated by our womens". Especially for SoSuavers :)

If I'm still alive in my late 60s, I'll let you know how I feel about that.
Larry David is 72, and he's still productive.
I agree with psalms 21:9. Living with that type of woman blocks your blessings and increase!

I'd hope any sosuaver living with his lady can "hit it" almost every night at will...

logicallefty

Reaction score
I agree with psalms 21:9. Living with that type of woman blocks your blessings and increase!

I'd hope any sosuaver living with his lady can "hit it" almost every night at will...
Me too. Psalms 21:9 is true gospel. I'm not a Christian, I am Agnostic, but that verse really hits home and sets the record straight coming from the most popular book in the world. And one of the oldest.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too. Psalms 21:9 is true gospel. I'm not a Christian, I am Agnostic, but that verse really hits home and sets the record straight coming from the most popular book in the world. And one of the oldest.
The wisdom in that book is applicable to life in general.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
That's how I've always seen it. Even if your family is around you, you're the one taking the trip. Maybe an exception for plane and car crashes, but still, we can't go with the other.
People are afraid of the unknown. Me, not as much. Though, when I do my evictions, I sometimes I am concerned that I may get shot. Not by a 9mm or a .45mm, but like a shotgun. Not sure why, but it's been on my mind recently.