Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sex for provider vs lover

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women may have their epiphany phase now and look for a provider rather than a DJ.

I was curious whats the difference between provider secks and alpha secks. Article. I can understand passion but what secks does the alpha get that the provider cant. I mean if she is fvcking the provider he can escalte further, right?

I mean sooner or later most will upgrade a chick to an LTR. If she was freaky from the start well and good. But that will sh1t declines for most if not all.

A woman could be faking some passion just to secure commitment.

Just in a very pensive mood. Opinions?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some women may have their epiphany phase now and look for a provider rather than a DJ.

I was curious whats the difference between provider secks and alpha secks. Article. I can understand passion but what secks does the alpha get that the provider cant. I mean if she is fvcking the provider he can escalte further, right?

I mean sooner or later most will upgrade a chick to an LTR. If she was freaky from the start well and good. But that will sh1t declines for most if not all.

A woman could be faking some passion just to secure commitment.

Just in a very pensive mood. Opinions?
the desire you feel from her, the number of times she actually try to seduce you to have her, so you doing all the work, and even so its just a release, and she will fill you with several excuses to not have the sex, that can't be negotiated, and you shouldn't settle for less, but a lot does

It's simple: don't be a provider, and women won't see you as one.
problem is woman will look you up to provide her with something, course you could look like poor, and don't give sh!t, but remember money is power, and that is a turn on for woman, plus even IF woman not see you as a money bag, and desire you, that don't mean she will try to make you to provide for her, or her kids, with it should be yours too, that is kinda of a dynamic you can't escape unless you never commit

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
the desire you feel from her, the number of times she actually try to seduce you to have her, so you doing all the work, and even so its just a release, and she will fill you with several excuses to not have the sex, that can't be negotiated, and you shouldn't settle for less, but a lot does
But sometimes excuses could be ASD and AFC'd dont escalate. Case in point, was done with work late and girl I was seeing posted something on a mutual group. I PM'd her and went for a nightcap. Note she said nothings gonna happen, shew was tired and didnt have a shower post work (fair enough I was coming directly to her place). I went over had a shot and escalated. Lifted her on the table, fvcked her there before moving to the bedroom.

While I agree with them making it easier I dont agree with excuses as she does expect the man to always initiate and escalate. Girl rarely planned an entire date and even then she left options for me.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if a woman wants something from me, as long as it's something I'm willing to give her. The trouble is when a woman wants something a man isn't able or willing to give. That's when resentment begins.
not always sometimes people are willing to give, but then overtime they start to notice the giving was not generating good will, but they feel they are forced to give, its not if they can or willing is IF its generate the return expected, sometimes is happiness, others is buying her puss, the problems start to generate when the return is not meet

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind if a woman wants something from me, as long as it's something I'm willing to give her. The trouble is when a woman wants something a man isn't able or willing to give. That's when resentment begins.
It's healthiest for you if what she wants from you is your essence, dyck and body and she gives her puss to obtain it. Other barters cheapen a man.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just on a sexual level, though. Have you ever been with a woman with whom you had great sexual chemistry, but really didn't enjoy her company when you were both vertical and clothed? It helps if you want and get things from each other besides just sex. I think most guys who feel used by women feel that way because they feel like the sex is payment for whatever else they provide....or the price is too high. That's what I meant by saying "stop providing" ...just if you're feeling used or resentful.

I mean, some of what women want from men, in even a mercenary sense, actually enhances her physical attraction to him, provided she is already physically attracted to him. Women want resources and protection from a man, but they also want genetics and companionship. If she can't get all four from the same man, it's always gonna be a wobbly stool.
Yes that exist. In a perfect world you have great sexual chemistry. Good mental connection. And you are her preference. And your compatible in most other ways.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex is not the same. If you’re a provider, she just sees you as lesser, and when that happens, she won’t let you do stuff to her that she would let other guys do. Case in point, cuck forums. There’s loads of dudes on that degenerate **** who say how their woman will do stuff with the bull that she’d never let her husband/boyfriend do with her even before he revealed his cuck fetish.

So yeah, being a lover is always better than being a provider. They actually give themselves to you rather than simply just ‘put up with it’. Lover comes first. Even in a LTR/marriage. Provider never comes into play, ever, btw. Being a good partner comes second (this does not mean you are a provider though). I hate that word because it implies supplication. **** that, never supplicate. If you just be a fkn man, you’ll naturally have the good traits that a provider has without the beta simpiness lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sex is not the same. If you’re a provider, she just sees you as lesser, and when that happens, she won’t let you do stuff to her that she would let other guys do. Case in point, cuck forums. There’s loads of dudes on that degenerate **** who say how their woman will do stuff with the bull that she’d never let her husband/boyfriend do with her even before he revealed his cuck fetish.

So yeah, being a lover is always better than being a provider. They actually give themselves to you rather than simply just ‘put up with it’. Lover comes first. Even in a LTR/marriage. Provider never comes into play, ever, btw. Being a good partner comes second (this does not mean you are a provider though). I hate that word because it implies supplication. **** that, never supplicate. If you just be a fkn man, you’ll naturally have the good traits that a provider has without the beta simpiness lol.
None of the men here should settle for any position less than "lover". Any other position is disrespecting yourself.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is why you always are straight forward and let it be known you wanna bang her right off the bat. No dates and fun playing around. You let your intention be known and if she "sees you that way", she will open up and do everything.

Lovers instill in a woman passion without them even talking. It could start by her listening to you speak to other people about sth completely non sexual. It could be that you're smart and can articulate yourself so good it turns her on. And she will give you a chance one way or another then. They know who makes them wet right away, who gives them tension.

On the other hand, they make the possible provider wait, he goes through date after date, sex is always a "taboo" with him, she wants to act the good, shy girl while she dreams of Chad shoving it in her arse and her telling him she is his dirty little wh0re.

Anyways, you have to be naive to expect to provide nothing and get something in return. You always provide sth. It could be excitement, it could be pleasure, intrigue, affection, etc. To think you have to provide nothing and get sth is to be worse than women in this aspect LOL

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But, what if "Chad" is her provider?
Isnt that what they all hope for. Then they get frustrated if they cant make chad bend to their will and if chad does bend then its looking for a new chad because the passion is gone.

You always provide sth.
True but sooner or later they are gonna expect more and more.

There's a joke about women. Link. Sooner or later chad is also gonna become a beta bux.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but what secks does the alpha get that the provider cant.
Let's say in her 20s she meets Steve, who's fun, exciting, uncontrollable, attractive and seem to know how to push the right buttons. She's crazy about him and let's him fvck her like there's no tomorrow until he dumps her and moves on. She's now been alpha widowed. He's on top of her "high score" list as Desdinova used to put it.
Now she's 30, feels the biological clock ticking and decides she wants to settle down and start a family, but Steve is nowhere to be seen and Tyrone doesn't answer her calls anymore, so what in the world to do now?
She sits down and has an 'epiphany', finally she sees the light, she's been blind all these years to Andy, who has a great salary, treats her well, never offends her, never interrupts her talk and opens doors for her, he's such a sweet and kind man. He'll be perfect.
Problem is, she just can't seem to want to fvck him the same way she did Steve. Sure she enjoys it but it isn't as fun. It feels more like a chore after a while.
Andy never got her best from the start. The poor fellow told his friends she's a 'good girl' who doesn't go down on him or does anal as her strict rule, but little did he know about her regular threesomes with Steve and Tyrone in the church back in the day.

The difference is arousal.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt that what they all hope for. Then they get frustrated if they cant make chad bend to their will and if chad does bend then its looking for a new chad because the passion is gone.

True but sooner or later they are gonna expect more and more.

There's a joke about women. Link. Sooner or later chad is also gonna become a beta bux.
'Chad' will never bend at her will or become 'beta bux'. That's impossible when he never makes women the focus of his life, he knows there are more important things in life, like himself.

In reality 'Chad' is dumping them when they become a pain in the a ss, yet the passion will always be there.

She will try to lock him down, she even loves that chase but he (usually) won't commit. Why would he? He knows women are flocking around him just waiting for a chance.
This is why women had to develop dual sexual strategies.