Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a dude get a chick like THIS?

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is Gloria Trevisan, an Italian architect who moved to London with her boyfriend.

Both of them burned to death in Grenfell Tower.

Makeup aside, she was a solid 8 to me. Her guy looked nothing particularly extraordinary.

Attachments

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.
One thing about this post is that you seem to be putting this woman on a pedestal. She's not ugly but she certainly isn't past an average dudes 'paygrade'.
Also you're putting down a fellow dude. You don't know if he's red pilled and has alpha game. How do you know she won't start her crap that females do and she won't dump him or vice versa?

Remember : Behind every beautiful woman ( and this chick certainly isn't 'beautiful'. She's average) there's a man that's sick and tired of her crap.

IOW - behind that smile may be a cruddy personality. Stop putting these women on pedestals. A '10' doesn't exist.

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you find out for yourself that you have put a woman on a pedestal, correct it, one of the simplest methods is to stop contacting her for a while (ghosting), don't be afraid to do this for 3 weeks, they feel very good that you apparently did not like them as much as before - "he stopped contacting me" - and so they should do their best for you instead of you for her, after you call/text them after a period of time without any contact.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing about this post is that you seem to be putting this woman on a pedestal. She's not ugly but she certainly isn't past an average dudes 'paygrade'.
Also you're putting down a fellow dude. You don't know if he's red pilled and has alpha game. How do you know she won't start her crap that females do and she won't dump him or vice versa?

Remember : Behind every beautiful woman ( and this chick certainly isn't 'beautiful'. She's average) there's a man that's sick and tired of her crap.

IOW - behind that smile may be a cruddy personality. Stop putting these women on pedestals. A '10' doesn't exist.
Alot of "boyfriends" jobs in the "9 and 10" situation is a "prop". He will get complained about either way. Society convinced them to continue to do their single act forever.

Reactions: FJA

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.

They actually look like they match really well...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Biggoal,

I'm sure as a guest that you can (and probably are) reading these postings.
Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.

Take care

P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.

Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Biggoal,

Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.

Take care

P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.
You have a good personality.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Biggoal,

Take care

Yes, biggoal hung on for so long because he did not have a combative attitude. We cut him a lot of slack for that very reason. But he definitely showed a complete lack of appreciation for some fine advice he was given. The more personal you got with him, the more he would ignore offers to help.

He’s one of those Teflon guys. Nothing sticks. Hence everyone’s frustration with him.

I genuinely wish him well too. I think he’s got to go another semester or two in the School of Hard Knocks before he’s ready to get serious.

I hope he gets on those weights and makes those improvements, but for himself, not for trying to impress the online trash out there.

Biggoal, a big part of self-respect is respecting other men. It’s a feedback loop that gains momentum.

We gave him a goldmine of information, but he didn’t recognize it for what it was.

Well, we’re all in a different place in life and he’s on his path. BG, if you’re reading this, I hope you will re-read some of your threads and get your hands dirty by mining for the abundant gold therein.

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realized a few minutes ago that I hadn’t noticed him in any threads. I had to track down this thread just to see if he was banned. Richard, Bigdave, biggoal, onto the next one lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Not attractive at all in my eyes OP. Thick masculine nose and facial features.

I would hope you wouldn't have to be a superstar to get her.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that this is the season for the second coming and stuff.
... but with this being said, that's still no excuse for resurrecting Biggoal.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This ***** ugly Biggoal tweakin or he got no standards.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about Pookie & Ray Ray? Don't forget about those guys.