Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Fruitkitten

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

i joined this forum following a personal tragedy which included a divorce- self instigated.

I came here to sharpen the saw with my dating game and also let off steam. I never made any pretences - I’m not a casanova, I’ve had a respectable history, but I wasn’t here to “bang p00n”. I actually did in the process of trying to start a family and a legacy and that was a lot of fun!

I became a father 2 days ago and we are a happy trio. I’m happier than I’ve ever been and some of you one day will do the same. Some of you will have done it. Some of you may be post divorce and separated. Perhaps that will be me one day, perhaps I’ll be back. Who knows? Perhaps I’ll be the one who leave. You never know the future.

I just wanted to say thanks to some of you guys who helped me through my darkest times and gave good, sound advice. I’m well beyond the thrill of the chase but this forum wasn’t always about the objective of girls, girls girls - often it’s about CRAFTING THE MAN who gets the women he wants, and those things are separate but linked. I’m nobody to give advice but I found working on the man, the strategy, was always more important than working on the situation with the girl, the tactics. Strategy beats tactics and I’d urge anyone struggling to work on themselves, not work on the women in your life. They’ll come if you’re up together and in good shape both mentally and physically.

So, this is kind of me signing off. It’s been a fun 6 years and I’m not deleting my account so I may return, but I got what I came here for. I’ve no need to be here, and being honest, most of you don’t want advice from a man who wanted to wife up and have kids!

thanks for all your help and I wish you all well.

Fruity

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fruitbat super glad it worked out for you. And congratulations on being a proud daddy.

I'm actually looking at property in the UK over the next year which of course will mean visiting so I'll pm u and exchange IRL deets.

We were just the cheerleaders. You took on the main game maturing yourself as a man and wrestling your demons. Top work bro.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Fruitbat super glad it worked out for you. And congratulations on being a proud daddy.

I'm actually looking at property in the UK over the next year which of course will mean visiting so I'll pm u and exchange IRL deets.

We were just the cheerleaders. You took on the main game maturing yourself as a man and wrestling your demons. Top work bro.
mate please do Id be glad to meet you.

Igetit!

Reaction score
That was an AMAZING post. Congratulations on becoming a father.

It's rare to see a thread where someone achieved happiness that wasn't related to getting women or sex.

Congrats again.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delighted to hear Fruitbat!

Keep leading & keep growing.

Congratulations on fatherhood. Super exciting! Wish you every blessing. Pop in once in a while...your perspective might help someone else.

Cheers & Godspeed...

BE

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howdy Folks,

i joined this forum following a personal tragedy which included a divorce- self instigated.

I came here to sharpen the saw with my dating game and also let off steam. I never made any pretences - I’m not a casanova, I’ve had a respectable history, but I wasn’t here to “bang p00n”. I actually did in the process of trying to start a family and a legacy and that was a lot of fun!

I became a father 2 days ago and we are a happy trio. I’m happier than I’ve ever been and some of you one day will do the same. Some of you will have done it. Some of you may be post divorce and separated. Perhaps that will be me one day, perhaps I’ll be back. Who knows? Perhaps I’ll be the one who leave. You never know the future.

I just wanted to say thanks to some of you guys who helped me through my darkest times and gave good, sound advice. I’m well beyond the thrill of the chase but this forum wasn’t always about the objective of girls, girls girls - often it’s about CRAFTING THE MAN who gets the women he wants, and those things are separate but linked. I’m nobody to give advice but I found working on the man, the strategy, was always more important than working on the situation with the girl, the tactics. Strategy beats tactics and I’d urge anyone struggling to work on themselves, not work on the women in your life. They’ll come if you’re up together and in good shape both mentally and physically.

So, this is kind of me signing off. It’s been a fun 6 years and I’m not deleting my account so I may return, but I got what I came here for. I’ve no need to be here, and being honest, most of you don’t want advice from a man who wanted to wife up and have kids!

thanks for all your help and I wish you all well.

Fruity
Congrats having kids is one of the greatest thing in life.

Ik lots of ppl will disagree but i know for a fact that i never regretted having kids. Only regret was having to deal with the mother.
I actually think SS is quite useful to help stay sharp even if happy atm.

My advice is to be very careful to not let the women decide everything when its kid related, its often too easy for women to use the kids to take over the decision making in the relationship.
Dont get to a point where you cant do without her for your kids daily life. Be able to do everything she does, just incase someday it is needed.

Wishing you the best !

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the kid as it's a great responsibility that will reap great rewards down the line. Try to balance work and your family to be a leader in it and to show your kid how to be one. Remember What the two of you show him will effect how this kid see relationships and what he will pattern after.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on the kid as it's a great responsibility that will reap great rewards down the line. Try to balance work and your family to be a leader in it and to show your kid how to be one. Remember What the two of you show him will effect how this kid see relationships and what he will pattern after.
it’s a she but I get your point.

sound advice

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats having kids is one of the greatest thing in life.

Ik lots of ppl will disagree but i know for a fact that i never regretted having kids. Only regret was having to deal with the mother.
I actually think SS is quite useful to help stay sharp even if happy atm.

My advice is to be very careful to not let the women decide everything when its kid related, its often too easy for women to use the kids to take over the decision making in the relationship.
Dont get to a point where you cant do without her for your kids daily life. Be able to do everything she does, just incase someday it is needed.

Wishing you the best !
I’m lucky in as much as my wife’s pretty chilled. Except for one week out of four!

it has definitely made me happier. After a days work, I don’t enjoy anything like her sleeping on my chest; it’s the greatest feeling in the world.

a bad side effect is it has made me a sap.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Delighted to hear Fruitbat!

Keep leading & keep growing.

Congratulations on fatherhood. Super exciting! Wish you every blessing. Pop in once in a while...your perspective might help someone else.

Cheers & Godspeed...

BE
thanks BE here’s hoping she’s half as kind as you’ve been

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to all above. I would reply to all but I’m currently sterilising bottles and the lack of sleep is getting to me, appreciate all who’ve given kind words and wishes.

I will pop in. Probably in 20 years when I wonder if the chad following her is on here and i can track his ISP to deliver a beat down!

while having a girl DOES change your attitude to women...it does...I can still safely say I’l do my best to keep her away from the biggest dangers a woman faces - reality TV and feminism.

I’m going to do all I can to not promote her to not see men as enemies, more as a compliment. Not someone to compete with, someone to team up with. I’m going to do my bit to defend from both the evils of feminism, and the dangers from chauvinism. It’s a f00king tightrope.

here’s hoping she never ever says “dad, are you fruitbat?”! To clarify, my name is not actually fruitbat and given the world pandemic, it’s about time the bats stayed in the caves, so I’ll retreat to mine now and wish you well until next time.