Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Being sad or angry generates massive attraction

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking angry like Wanderlei Silva isn't a actionable manner to acquire attraction. If you can portray yourself with a edge, it is ideal given that soy boy low t generation.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference is what is attractive...
This kind of contradicts the idea that women are attracted to emotion, because indifference is almost the lack of any emotion.

Women have it so easy in the attraction department, seems like most things work fairly intuitively for them. They just have to smile and be pleasant, and that attracts fine, just like you would expect. With guys, it seems like we are sent a lot of mixed messages - look angry, no - look sad, no - look ashamed. The secret to attracting women is to smile, no wait - don't smile, women aren't attracted to guys who smile, smiling is weak. Be happy, no - happy is boring, be unhappy. Be happy in your life, but don't look like you're happy. It's ridiculous really.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats why I’ve always said all you have to do is show up. Your frame is pretty much completely embedded into your physical presence and there isn’t much you can do to give women a different impression of you. If anything, any false persona will just come across as inauthentic and try-hard.

Real advice never attempts to change your core personality. This is all phony advice based on a phony persona. It’s a false paradigm.

If you put a bunch of different people into an island, the people who have “chemistry” will pair off. There is no need to actually calibrate yourself to women.

How do you know there isnt already a woman who is attracted to your natural self?

The most destructive thing in the seduction game is calibration. It turns a guy into a complete social robot with no real authenticity.

It actually completely destroys a guys self esteem to calibrate to women.

That’s why the average Pua takes 10 years to convince themselves they are “enough.”

They got completely duped into developing a false persona and end up as social weirdos.
Yes calibration to women is backwards. If you do that you've submitted to them and you validate thru presense alone.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you have this mindset drilled into your head and live it every day, you will finally be able to show up and polarize women without even doing anything.
If you're talking about creating attraction, I could not agree with you more. I've always thought the "throw away your personality and become a douchebag" PUA frame was supplicating in nature, from day one.

But you've also talked about you approaching, and initiating, and asking for the number. And that is taking action. Reading your posts, it often sounds like you're saying that you just show up and get picked up. And while I'm sure that happens sometimes, it also appears that you are more proactive at other times. I say this because I'm sure some people are getting the impression they should just show up, be oblivious, and the hottest girl in the room will take them home. That may be somewhat philosophically correct, but it's also leaving out a lot of the social interactions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys think “proactive” and they end up chasing.
Proactive was probably the wrong word, I'm just saying you will take action when it is called for. It sounds similar to the guys who say they pay attention to IOIs, and will only approach women who give them. My only objection is that if you are too oblivious, you can miss a lot of buying signals.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your presence alone pretty much does all the attracting and gaming.
I do not dispute that, you said it many time bf, and you are right, but let's be honest here.
If you have a magnetizing personality achieved by being a high-value man, your presence will do all the work for you. But if you are ugly, portray low self-esteem, poor body language, and all the signs of a loser, you can be present as much as you want, nothing will help you to attract women "just by being presence. "

Last edited:

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smiling in order to get validated as a "good guy" by women is the mistake men make and that's not attractive, it's fake. There is no need for this. Smile when there is a situation to smile, otherwise act normal / how you feel at that moment, without making drama to her of course, indifference will be the best very often, using MrWood words.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indifference is what is attractive...
I think what I meant here is to not show her "puppy dog eyes" or wag your tail, too excited, too determinate of her... mostly... sh1t tests and or pedestalization to her
My best reactions and attractions are when I dont act like 99.9% of dudes "chatting her up"

FJA

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a similar approach, but I call it being oblivious. The times when I’ve genuinely enjoyed drinking at the pub, watching the game, and completely oblivious to women were times when women would come out of nowhere and invite me home.

To the degree that I don’t give a damn about women is the degree that I will mostly likely pull in 5 minutes.

I don’t think indifference/being oblivious is a game technique though.

I think it has more to do with your energetic vibration. You give off a non-needy and content vibe, which differentiates you from the 99.5% of thirsty bar dudes.

It’s always the guy chillin at the bar looking like he’s perfectly content just to be there that gets seduced by women.

Ive seen it happen so many times. And I’ve also experienced it myself countless times. Heck, I’ve even lost women in the past to oblivious guys sitting by the bar looking completely content with life.

One time I just obliviously stood behind a woman by the bar while watching a game, and she asked me if I wanted her to move so I could buy a drink. I said “I’m perfectly content standing here behind you. Your hair smells good. Pantene pro v?” I was literally up in her grill without a care in the world, lol.

She instantly lit up, bought me rounds of drinks, and introduced me to all of her girlfriends as if I was the greatest guy in the world. I passed every sh1t test/interrogating question by just shrugging my shoulders and saying “I have nowhere to go, and no place to be, except here, chillin with you guys. For me, this is as good as it gets.” And I genuinely meant it. You can’t fake a content vibe.

So I guess my version of being oblivious is more like a zen like mindless state. It’s not that I am unaware or socially blind. I just don’t give a fvck.
I agree, non-needy behaviour is very, if not the most, important part of behaviour to women. Also when a woman doesn't say a real "yes I want" after you invited her to your home/to get a drink/to do something. Hold back, be indifferent/oblivious, and don't contact her next days again, but something like 3 weeks later (when she's is wondering why you don't contact here anymore and all other, needy, men text her once/day). Don't give a f*ck that she's seeing other men.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I just obliviously stood behind a woman by the bar while watching a game, and she asked me if I wanted her to move so I could buy a drink. I said “I’m perfectly content standing here behind you. Your hair smells good. Pantene pro v?"
That's a line. You had the right attitude, and were spontaneous (I'm guessing). But it's the line and the compliment that did the real work, that got her to introduce you around. You were being easily sociable. Your attituse was attractive, but you still built the bridge. I usually find that guys who claim to be doing nothing are doing something.

Funny how you talked about how being content was attractive here, when that is the opposite of what the thread is saying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say I have no game, I don’t mean that I have no personality. There is a difference. I show up with my built in personality. I am mindless and unconscious about it. Everything flows naturally from my state of being and there is no wheels turning in my head trying to create attraction with women. There is no contrived effort.

Just to be clear, I view “game” as contrived effort that takes you away from your core personality.

Like right now I don’t feel like I’m doing anything but having normal conversation. Some guys are contrived and purposely try to seek validation and “likes” on this forum. Incidentally, these guys have the same attitude with women and that’s why they fail. I don’t try to do anything but often achieve it anyway.

Believe it or not, your best game will always come from a place of emptiness. When you are out of your head and effortlessly being, you’ll end up projecting the right attitude without any effort, so it feels like you aren’t really trying to do anything but being your natural self. The whole night just really becomes a blur and you will barely remember what you said or how you hooked women.

I can understand why some people might be confused. I leave a lot of details out because I assume most people will get the gist like I said before.

I promote beingness over doingness. If your beingness is off, your doingness is irrelevant. Effortless beingness does not mean being inactive though. It just means there’re isn’t any contrived effort to create reactions out of women. It means you are being your natural self (whatever that looks like) and not reaction seeking. Unreactiveness, indifferent to women’s reactions , being oblivious to people’s reactions, and being content and spontaneous - it all means the same thing, really. Or rather, it all points to the same direction. And people who are successful with women generally point towards that same direction with a few minor differences in details and semantics.

The challenge is using the right words to convey what I am trying to communicate. I’m trying to use limited vocabulary to describe a natural state of being that we all have experienced one time or another. Sometimes I switch back and forth using different vernacular (like Pua terminology).

Sometimes in my social circles, I literally would not say anything. And women would be like “I haven’t heard you say a word in months” and I would just give them a shrug. That just happened to be the direction my personality decided to go.

Some guys might even look at that and think “ the brooding mysterious guy gets all the girls” and even develop an entire game ideology out of it and preach to guys to stop talking so much because it’s supposedly beta and feminine *coughs* (this thread).

In my mind, im just being whatever I am supposed to be at the moment without a care in the world for how the women perceive me. if I am high value to them, they will just rationalize I am mysteriously charming or something. Or maybe I’m a “cool rebel” who’s above social norms. She can think whatever she wants, lol. It’s just backwards rationalization. And puas take this backwards rationalization and create a religion out of it.
If she's not trying to fvck you are you going to waste alot of thought on her?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unreactiveness, indifferent to women’s reactions , being oblivious to people’s reactions, and being content and spontaneous - it all means the same thing, really. Or rather, it all points to the same direction. And people who are successful with women generally point towards that same direction with a few minor differences in details and semantics.
I feel a little differently about this, and have since I first started reading seduction material. People keep focusing on being nonreactive, being indifferent, or being oblivious (as you put it). But this all falls under the same umbrella, you don't want to be over-eager, the IDGAF attitude, push/pull, the takeaways, all that stuff. Most everyone on this forum will tell you the same thing.

What interests me (and has always interested me) is the part that PUAs and everyone else seem to sweep under the rug. For instance, despite your denials, you appear to have a very flirty personality. If you didn't you wouldn't tell the girl you were obliviously standing behind that her hair smelled good. I'm more interested in aspects of personality that are attracting women instead of the usual takeaway stuff, because there are two aspects to push/pull, but all anyone ever seems to focus on is the push. I'm more interested in the pull. It astonishes me that people come to forums like this and hear "Be indifferent", and poof they're all "Wow! I'm a top three percenter now!".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are not totally wrong though.
I'm not saying they're wrong at all. I'm saying it's obvious. Not obvious to newbie blue pillers who come here, perhaps. But certainly once you take the red pill, indifference being attractive should not come as any news at all. Almost the entirety of seduction/PUA material is based on the idea. So the question then becomes okay, what next? Which you at least tried to address here.

Especially for someone like me, who has never had an issue with being indifferent (except when I was very young). If anything, my problem has always been that I'm too aloof.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the other hand, maybe the girls thought the OP looked sad or angry because he was alone. Maybe they thought he needed some company.
That's still lookism. If the looks are not good enough, then they think the guy is a loser and something is wrong with him.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone really get this BS?
yep, and he has described as best he could the natural submission state that "most" females need/want to feel like a woman with a man.
It all is very primal. She desires you to provoke her and keep her in this state by your "frame" and your direction toward her, she desires you to decide in all things, to lead, especially sex... and if she steps out of line, take your masculinity away from her... if she puts effort to you, herself... reward her with your pride (especially in the bed).

I have dated a few women, mostly Russian or Chinese that exhibit the epitome of this, so much so that they desire and need your "presence" as @stormrider put it. They need it and crave your ability to allow them to feel this way.
This is a part of what I often refer to as "womens nature"

perhaps @BeExcellent could weigh in

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Remember, only when she perceives you as high value can you get away with showing interest and making yourself look attainable
That is why you can't just approach every girl in the bar. Not every girl thinks you high value and wants something from you.
I can tell when I walk into a bar which girls think im high value enough and which girls are thinking about some other ****. eye contact generally lets you know this ****.