Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman half my age asked me to buy her drink, I said "no"

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were you posting while this was going on? Seems like you kept adding to your story as you were getting responses from other posters. Very peculiar.
No, the next day

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
her: will you buy me a drink?
you: if thats all you charge for being my wh0re tonight, sure

(blank stare) hard neg, agree (blink eyes, eat popcorn)
wash, repeat

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
What? I thought if you refused to buy a girl a drink she's supposed to melt and say "Omigosh, you're so hot".
Fat chance in hell.

A girl sees a guy as:
1. Alpha
2. Useless
3. Beta

She saw the guy as beta and now he's useless. In the girl's eyes, he didn't become alpha, he refused to be beta. And that's what useless is. Girl can't even get attention or favors or validation etc.

OP, good on you for not supplicating.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fat chance in hell.

A girl sees a guy as:
1. Alpha
2. Useless
3. Beta

She saw the guy as beta and now he's useless. In the girl's eyes, he didn't become alpha, he refused to be beta. And that's what useless is. Girl can't even get attention or favors or validation etc.

OP, good on you for not supplicating.
But apparently it ended with her buying him a drink. Go figure.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I buy drinks all the time but only after we kissed...more than once.

If a sober girl come and asks for drink its twice bad, the first one cause its a sign of low interest and the second one is that you look beta enough to do it.

For some reason such demands disappeared once I got jacked and my face got stern with age.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do this because it works 90% of the time. I never buy women drinks like this. But I wouldn't have said no.

Young women do this with me on occasion a good go to response is: "You don't look old enough to drink... Let me see your ID." Then have some fun with it... tease her about hitting on men old enough to be her dad... tell her you'll give her a spanking. Some chicks love this sh!t and will start having fun with it. It usually doesn't work out, but sometimes it does and it's better than just saying no.

nismo-4

Reaction score
Women do this because it works 90% of the time. I never buy women drinks like this. But I wouldn't have said no.

Young women do this with me on occasion a good go to response is: "You don't look old enough to drink... Let me see your ID." Then have some fun with it... tease her about hitting on men old enough to be her dad... tell her you'll give her a spanking. Some chicks love this sh!t and will start having fun with it. It usually doesn't work out, but sometimes it does and it's better than just saying no.
Sounds like extra attention for her, and still don't get the girl. Waste of time. And you're saying no anyway.

Men don't masturbate to social media likes like women do. The fact is you're seen as beta. So what if the girl walks off cuz you won't be her new simp, fan, orbiter, etc.? You dodged a bullet and saved a good 8 bucks.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like extra attention for her, and still don't get the girl. Waste of time. And you're saying no anyway.

Men don't masturbate to social media likes like women do. The fact is you're seen as beta. So what if the girl walks off cuz you won't be her new simp, fan, orbiter, etc.? You dodged a bullet and saved a good 8 bucks.
Well it really all depends on if I'm interested in the woman. If I'm not sure I'll tell her to go bother someone else.

Just saying 'yes' or 'no' is boring. I like having fun with women... they ask me to buy them a drink... well. I have fun with it... they still aren't getting a drink, unless they do something to earn it. I usually play if off like "Wooh Nillie! Buying a drink is a BIG commitment... I'm not sure I'm ready for that." Or I'll pretend it's some kind of sexual innuendo "So... you want to drink something I give you?" with a smile on my face. Or maybe I'll tell her I'll buy her a drink if she sings me a love song... her choice.

Simps go home alone.... @ssholes go home alone.... Fun guys get laid. But hey whatever works for you, I've been doing this of 30 years... I'm sticking what works.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do offer to buy drinks to isolate from the dance floor occasionally though, that works well for me.
"Let's go to the bar and get a drink" works well for me.

Also this:
Her: Go buy me a drink!
Me: Go away...Back to your home on Wh0re Island! Wh0re!

I have no tolerance with this kind of woman.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
FWIW I actually like the bulk of your posts.

Well it really all depends on if I'm interested in the woman. If I'm not sure I'll tell her to go bother someone else.

I'd prefer saying Piss Off in a matter-of-fact tone. It helps to not show emotions. Showing interest is sadly a form of validating the woman when she hasn't showed you any interest.

Just saying 'yes' or 'no' is boring. I like having fun with women... they ask me to buy them a drink... well. I have fun with it... they still aren't getting a drink, unless they do something to earn it. I usually play if off like "Wooh Nillie! Buying a drink is a BIG commitment... I'm not sure I'm ready for that." Or I'll pretend it's some kind of sexual innuendo "So... you want to drink something I give you?" with a smile on my face. Or maybe I'll tell her I'll buy her a drink if she sings me a love song... her choice.

I wonder how often this works. On the good note, she can't see you as beta. But she can see you as useless and you won't get the girl anyway. There are so many responses to this "Buy me a drink?" s**t, hell there's a whole thread here about it. Treat her like a star, she treats you like a fan. Do you know how much girls get pissed off when you want to take things further than idle chit chat? Very much because they know you won't be feeding them free attention.

Simps go home alone....

After losing about 37 bucks and getting nothing in return.

@ssholes go home alone....

With more money than a simp. They're more than likely to get laid than a simp.

Fun guys get laid. But hey whatever works for you, I've been doing this of 30 years... I'm sticking what works.

Holy hell and I'm just 33. 2/1990 I was playing Super Mario Bros. 3 brand new! For you, then there weren't smartphones and dating apps. Far less competition, unless you were in Southern California. Fun guys get laid provided the woman in question is interested. And what happens if you attract attention wh0res? Yep, makes you a dancing monkey (free entertainment) at best, an annoying lower lifeform of a pest at worst. Neither one gets laid and the woman more than likely forgot your ass in a nanosecond.
My take on it.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex GF I broke up with a few weeks ago spilled her beans to me one of the first time we went out. I bought her first drink that night and when finished she said "I want another drink-X". I said "Go get you one". She got all huffy and puffy and started digging through her purse like she was scrambling to find the money. I said "what's wrong with you?" She said "I'm just not used to buying my own drinks". I said "Really? Even when you were single and out alone?" She said "No someone always covered it, but it's OK, I can get my own (huffy)". I said "Great. Get me another Diet Coke while you are up there" (handed her my glass and the Diet Coke was free refills). But yeah, how dare I make her buy her own drink!
Men can't both insist on spoiling women and not even making them earn it, and say that women are like "children", but then complain when women like this predictably act like a spoiled child. As long as men keep insisting on supplicating to women and having no dignity, instead of treating women like women would treat them, they'll keep molding this mentality in women. They don't become like that just out of nowhere.

It's embarrassing imo how little dignity men have (and how ready they are to sell even that shred out for a hint of pvssy) and how stupid men are. If I had been a woman, I would have contempt for men too. In that sense I have sympathy for women that it must be hard to find a man who they can actually respect.

Last edited:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cute bratty girls do this all the time. It's the perfect setup for checking/dismissing her. I'd argue they secretly want a man to check them. They want to enjoy how you check them, it's how they feel your masculine energy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd argue they secretly want a man to check them. They want to enjoy how you check them, it's how they feel your masculine energy.
+1
women desperately want you to pass their sh1t tests...
I have literally had women say "you past the test"

::example::

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1
women desperately want you to pass their sh1t tests...
I have literally had women say "you past the test"

::example::
lol, good stuff man. Shows how holding your ground really can make you stand out. And I’d say this is a quality woman you were talking to. She was strong enough to admit it was a test.