Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is How Bad It's Getting Out There...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is completely normal in 2020. An average looking guy finding one chick to date in 3 years is pretty good.
It's actually our cultural ideas of egalitarianism that make this such a shock or difficult to deal with subject for men. If we were instead raised in a culture which acknowledges polygyny/soft harems as part of the black pill, and not as a socially enforced law but as a natural tendency, then we wouldn't think anything of this. No one would expect the playing field to be egalitarian in the first place.

I think the internet is obviously a tool to start this shift. Men who are hyperconnected to other mens' collective experience and research won't be under any delusion of egalitarianism or just world fallacy.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is completely normal in 2020. An average looking guy finding one chick to date in 3 years is pretty good.

But honestly, don’t ask for a picture or if she’s hot. That is kind of cruel. Realistically, she probably is fat. But what is he to do? Wait 10 more years for a hotter, thin one?
Is that why you see so many guys on here? Is he getting at least first dates or just can't even get a date?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be avoidant attachment bare minimum to even survive in the Game that long as a woman. These women were never able to attach.
That’s their own doing because they decided to destroy their ability to pair bind back in their 20’s by hopping on miles of c0ck. They didn’t “survive” anything, they created their miserable life in their 30’s and beyond. Even some women approaching the wall in their 30’s stumble across a golden opportunity when an actual decent guy comes along but they don’t recognize it. I don’t mind a flat out kiss ass simp, but a decent fella that maybe isn’t quite a Chad but has a good job and has his sh!t together. These women don’t recognize this is their final opportunity to attract that and they let it slip through their fingers.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be avoidant attachment bare minimum to even survive in the Game that long as a woman. These women were never able to attach.
Never? Or they became that way? I see these types much more common now than when I was a child. Or maybe they always had it within them and the current social paradigms we have today just brought it out.... but fr there to be this many? I’m not sure if it really is something solely inherent.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never? Or they became that way? I see these types much more common now than when I was a child. Or maybe they always had it within them and the current social paradigms we have today just brought it out.... but fr there to be this many? I’m not sure if it really is something solely inherent.
It’s much more common now because of dating apps and women believing that the good times never end. Time always wins and they think they have all the time in the world to “meet a decent guy” but they don’t. It’s not how life works. More guys are red pill now than ever before, far fewer guys want to wife up a woman in her 30’s knowing that she gave all her good times to hundreds of Chads back in the day.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no dating down, it lowers testosterone
no dating down, you can do better
no dating down, fap if you must

no dating down
You better date "down" if you aren't getting pvssy. Being shut down fvcks for too long effs up a mans SMV.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go ahead if disgusting women and pvssy make you more of a man
in my days I have gone without sex for extreme time frames because nothing over HB5-

do as you choose, Sir... but looking back i would still take Rosy Palm any day over that which im not attracted.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my days I have gone without sex for extreme time frames because nothing over HB5-

do as you choose, Sir... but looking back i would still take Rosy Palm any day over that which im not attracted.
Your palm aint polishing your male sexual image. A female can. I didnt say to make that your norm. But if your used to eating high quality foods and your gonna be in jail for a few months you better eat whats in there and make it good.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

F cking a b itch who's attractive and a bit overweight isn't bad, and better than doing the knuckle shuffle on your piss pump. Now, if the b itch is ugly or obese like Della Reese; then that's another story.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been to jail before, heh

but when it comes to body type, the wood just does not work. Been that way since I was a teen (and the fatty local girl raped me willingly). Ever since everytime i had a fatty, muffintop or super hanging bazookas... it was not good physically or mentally.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I ag

I agree 100 percent. The guy described in the OP seems like a nice, adjusted normal guy while OP seems to be on an ego trip of sorts.

If the guy is happy then good for him. I WISH I could be happy with an average girl or better yet, just one girl in general. Id be married with a decent family by now and probably happier as well. Slaying new women and sex in general is like a drug, an addiction. Yeah it's fun, but it has plenty of pitfalls as well.
True, but the marriage statement can be an issue. Ladies change once they get that certificate. Proceed with caution.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I partly agree that the upper end of "aesthetic" guys get a disproportionate amount of attention but there are two big caveats to that:

1. Personality and sincere charm is king to most high quality women.
2. Any guy with good physical health (i.e. no chronic disability or illness) is capable of making himself attractive by putting in gym work.

A lot of the guys that I see getting bitter or frustrated in the dating scene seem to be content with being entirely average, or content with being boring. This isn't want women want in their life (quite rightfully really - would you date a woman with zero personal ambition?)

Anyway with regard to point 1., I find just being ballsy and confident makes a bigger impact on women than being ripped or Brad Pitt in the looks department. There are a lot of hot guys who are creepy, or boring, or unintelligent. If you walk up to a woman and make intelligent conversation, maybe make her laugh a bit, you are already above 90% of the men she interacts with on a daily basis even if you're overweight or not a great looker.

Girls also tend to see the best in you once they start to like you. I have quite defined arms, but also a belly atm. I was chatting confidently to a woman in a bar last month and once we had rapport going, she complimented me on being "muscular". I laughed and said that I needed to lose some weight, but she just focused entirely on my arms and started complimenting me again.

Secondly, your friend who is "average" should work on himself and aspire to be more than that, really. Not that everyone has to be an Olympian or anything, but if it's taking 3 years to get even one girl interested in you, it probably pays to hit the gym.

Finally, your social exposure makes a big difference. If I'm really busy with work and not getting out at all, I can go years without a girlfriend. If I'm going to parties every week, I'm going to be dating a lot more.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I partly agree that the upper end of "aesthetic" guys get a disproportionate amount of attention but there are two big caveats to that:

1. Personality and sincere charm is king to most high quality women.
2. Any guy with good physical health (i.e. no chronic disability or illness) is capable of making himself attractive by putting in gym work.

A lot of the guys that I see getting bitter or frustrated in the dating scene seem to be content with being entirely average, or content with being boring. This isn't want women want in their life (quite rightfully really - would you date a woman with zero personal ambition?)

Anyway with regard to point 1., I find just being ballsy and confident makes a bigger impact on women than being ripped or Brad Pitt in the looks department. There are a lot of hot guys who are creepy, or boring, or unintelligent. If you walk up to a woman and make intelligent conversation, maybe make her laugh a bit, you are already above 90% of the men she interacts with on a daily basis even if you're overweight or not a great looker.

Girls also tend to see the best in you once they start to like you. I have quite defined arms, but also a belly atm. I was chatting confidently to a woman in a bar last month and once we had rapport going, she complimented me on being "muscular". I laughed and said that I needed to lose some weight, but she just focused entirely on my arms and started complimenting me again.

Secondly, your friend who is "average" should work on himself and aspire to be more than that, really. Not that everyone has to be an Olympian or anything, but if it's taking 3 years to get even one girl interested in you, it probably pays to hit the gym.

Finally, your social exposure makes a big difference. If I'm really busy with work and not getting out at all, I can go years without a girlfriend. If I'm going to parties every week, I'm going to be dating a lot more.
I guess the question to ask, is what's considered average??

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 3447

Analysis paralysis sometimes seems to be the theme of things.

Certain aspects have changed the logistics over the years: social media, cell phones/texting, OLD...but I don’t think things have changed so dramatically as it is sometimes made out to be.

20-30 years ago if you didn’t have a large social circle with women in it, or didn’t have the balls to do stone cold approaches, you were pretty much screwed. And even if you had such recourse, you still had to compete heavily within your own social circles.

If anything, the technology should give guys a much broader resource base to work with, even if women have become more selective because of it.

If someone stuck a computer in front of me in 1992 and told me there’s a list of thousands of women I can look at and try to hook up with, I would have considered it a gold mine; a weapon of mass destruction...an invaluable resource that never dries up.

Women are 100 times more accessible these days by comparison. That’s a fact. And even if many become entitled without good cause, you’re still able to access so many more women now that it’s not hard to just keep passing until you hit something better. You don’t have to entertain sh*t.

30 years ago if you “Nexted” a girl, you might very likely have to break into whole new social circles just to get another shot at another one; competing with a whole new set of men.

It should be easier, even if b*tches are crazy. And that’s the scary part: women are so much more accessible yet men are complaining 10 fold about the difficulties of hooking up or relationships.

Yeah it’s getting bad out there, but I wouldnt put the blame entirely on women or technology like a lot of guys so readily do. More and more men seem incapable of competing even with the huge upswing in accessibility to women compared to 2 or 3 decades ago. Imagine how much worse they would have been back then with a limited social pool....
I whole-heartedly disagree because these very same platforms that make it ‘easier’ to meet women also increased the competition much more than ever before. Things do stack up linearly anymore. In addition, these same platforms made EVERYONE much less friendly in general. Decades ago, you used to be able to go to a park and play with a kid that wasn’t yours and it was perfectly normal. Today? Everyone within a 30-mile radius gets an Amber Alert and you’re ****ed for life. Nowadays we face REAL repercussions if we actually approach a woman in public, approach anxiety be damned. Yeah, focus on other things and quit complaining, I get it. But to just dismiss it is just negligent because you’re not rally considering what type of impact this could/is having.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wall girls aren’t even settling anymore. They’ll friend up enough simps to “help them out” but they aren’t even dating them much less marrying them. Some simps are wising up too, finally. Basically what’s happening is mid-30’s wall girls are so alpha widowed that they won’t lower their expectations.
This has been my observation as well. It’s a bleak dating world out there (for the most part) at this moment in time.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been my observation as well. It’s a bleak dating world out there (for the most part) at this moment in time.
It's better that they do remain single. Or should those women settle with men they don't want and be miserable? Would you want to be one of those men? That to me sounds bleak.

The best thing for everyone's happiness is likely to be that those women stay single, and I mean that sincerely. People who are not suited to be in relationships, and especially those who are not suited to be parents, shouldn't be expected or pressured into being so. I say we should celebrate this development as good for everyone involved.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People blame social media. I blame PUA's/pickup movement. There was a time where females would try to seduce me 24/7. Now it's once a blue moon. At most I get eye contact and open windows but I still have to put in some effort.

Even 6's are putting themselves in my vicinity and thinking eye contact is enough for me to do something.

There was a time where women had to work much harder to get guys they were attracted to.

Now the average chick thinks guys like me will go out of our way to chase/validate them.

It's like a mexican standoff. I'm too lazy to do anything. And she is too entitled because she got validated by 1000 simps.

It shouldn't be this easy for women. It is their job to seduce. All the desperate PUAs collectively lowered the value of all guys' validation in general. They pretty much saturated the market and created unrealistic expectations.

Even my reality is started to seem weird sometimes. I'm not going to be an attractive guy AND be a seducer/chase on top of that. I ain't giving these spoiled h0es their cake and letting them eat it too like you PUA's with no boundaries/standards.

This is why I avoid meat markets and stay in social environments. At least there, women still act submissive and natural and go for the king of the tribe. I;m not gonna be the king and chase. There is no such thing in the natural world.
Falling into their frame would degrade you.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
View attachment 3447

Analysis paralysis sometimes seems to be the theme of things.

Certain aspects have changed the logistics over the years: social media, cell phones/texting, OLD...but I don’t think things have changed so dramatically as it is sometimes made out to be.

20-30 years ago if you didn’t have a large social circle with women in it, or didn’t have the balls to do stone cold approaches, you were pretty much screwed. And even if you had such recourse, you still had to compete heavily within your own social circles.

If anything, the technology should give guys a much broader resource base to work with, even if women have become more selective because of it.

If someone stuck a computer in front of me in 1992 and told me there’s a list of thousands of women I can look at and try to hook up with, I would have considered it a gold mine; a weapon of mass destruction...an invaluable resource that never dries up.

Women are 100 times more accessible these days by comparison. That’s a fact. And even if many become entitled without good cause, you’re still able to access so many more women now that it’s not hard to just keep passing until you hit something better. You don’t have to entertain sh*t.

30 years ago if you “Nexted” a girl, you might very likely have to break into whole new social circles just to get another shot at another one; competing with a whole new set of men.

It should be easier, even if b*tches are crazy. And that’s the scary part: women are so much more accessible yet men are complaining 10 fold about the difficulties of hooking up or relationships.

Yeah it’s getting bad out there, but I wouldnt put the blame entirely on women or technology like a lot of guys so readily do. More and more men seem incapable of competing even with the huge upswing in accessibility to women compared to 2 or 3 decades ago. Imagine how much worse they would have been back then with a limited social pool....
Then explain why the last year the quality and quantity on all the old apps has gone way down. Its talked about on many threads on here how the quality has gone down. Not many hb7 plus are on old anymore.

I think old has peaked hence it has gone downhill and not many hot women on it. From what they tell me at least around here is they get bombarded by hundreds of messages. Probably easier for them just too meet people irl.