Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woman half my age asked me to buy her drink, I said "no"

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club in Atlantic City, NJ and was getting good vibes from a cute 22 year old. (I'm 42).

We talked for like 30 seconds and then she threw out the "I want you to buy me a vodka/cranberry" without me even offering. I said , no I am not buying you a drink. This happened 2x and she went back to her pod of girl and guy friends on the dance floor.

I think this chick was just playing me to get a free drink.

logicallefty

Reaction score
HB: "Why don't you buy me a drink"
LL: "Hey I got an idea, you buy ME a drink first, and if I still like you after that, I will buy you one in return"

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she threw out the "I want you to buy me a vodka/cranberry" without me even offering. I said , no I am not buying you a drink. This happened 2x and she went back to her pod of girl and guy friends on the dance floor.
What? I thought if you refused to buy a girl a drink she's supposed to melt and say "Omigosh, you're so hot".

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You couldn't even beta buxx one drink. Are you crazy?? Hot young girl and you decline to spend s few dollars.
I realized "my mistake" and made my way over to her on the dance floor, but her friends (both guys and gals) ****blocked me. "She's good, go away"!

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was having a good interaction with a girl and decided to buy her a drink that's one thing but for some random chick to walk up and demand I buy her one is another.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was having a good interaction with a girl and decided to buy her a drink that's one thing but for some random chick to walk up and demand I buy her one is another.
I had another brief interaction with her before that and we made eye contact while I was dancing with another woman. When i waved to her later and she said "Who was that woman you were dancing with" and then seconds later she says buy me a vodka and cranberry.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. You couldn't even beta buxx one drink. Are you crazy?? Hot young girl and you decline to spend s few dollars.
why, because she hot? Who cares.
OP's case she just wanted a free drink and expected she will get it... because genetics?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked about 30sec and already ask for your money.. Wtf bich.. Youre doing the right thing. Damn that was too easy. Good job

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club in Atlantic City, NJ and was getting good vibes from a cute 22 year old. (I'm 42).

We talked for like 30 seconds and then she threw out the "I want you to buy me a vodka/cranberry" without me even offering. I said , no I am not buying you a drink. This happened 2x and she went back to her pod of girl and guy friends on the dance floor.

I worked with a chick (much younger than i) who used to brag about going to clubs and bars and "never having to pay for drinks...ever."

They will look for a "mark" and try to use them to supply their drinks for the night. They will use you then brag about it to friends and coworkers.

Bravo sir for see this and stopping it before it started.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are a fool, hence you fail to get woman

I wouldn't pay for woman, even less one I don't know.

but I would ask why I would do such thing, and then play with her, with questions making her talk a lot.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I worked with a chick (much younger than i) who used to brag about going to clubs and bars and "never having to pay for drinks...ever."

They will look for a "mark" and try to use them to supply their drinks for the night. They will use you then brag about it to friends and coworkers.

Bravo sir for see this and stopping it before it started.
My ex GF I broke up with a few weeks ago spilled her beans to me one of the first time we went out. I bought her first drink that night and when finished she said "I want another drink-X". I said "Go get you one". She got all huffy and puffy and started digging through her purse like she was scrambling to find the money. I said "what's wrong with you?" She said "I'm just not used to buying my own drinks". I said "Really? Even when you were single and out alone?" She said "No someone always covered it, but it's OK, I can get my own (huffy)". I said "Great. Get me another Diet Coke while you are up there" (handed her my glass and the Diet Coke was free refills). But yeah, how dare I make her buy her own drink!

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I realized "my mistake" and made my way over to her on the dance floor, but her friends (both guys and gals) ****blocked me. "She's good, go away"!
I had another brief interaction with her before that and we made eye contact while I was dancing with another woman. When i waved to her later and she said "Who was that woman you were dancing with" and then seconds later she says buy me a vodka and cranberry.
Were you posting while this was going on? Seems like you kept adding to your story as you were getting responses from other posters. Very peculiar.